**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

It has nothing to do with Tami. There was no reunion show becuz Evelyn didn't want to do a reunion show becuz she's over discussing Chad...she knew the reunion wuld be centered around that incident. VH1 didn't have much to discuss at the reunion for the girls becuz it wasn't enuf that happened in the season..so with Ev dropping..they pretty much had no choice but to call it off.

Ima need some receipts cause if thats the so-called reason cause of the reunion being centered around Evelyn then I don't believe it. Evelyn discussing Chad would take all but 10-15 minutes of her discussing it. The what? Yeah I don't believe it

Mama Joyce is a cruel, heartless lady. How can u constantly make ur daughter cry but not even embrace her when u see she's hurting. Every time Kandi cries ..she just looks at her .. she's a foul ass lady. Kandi is better than me.. puttin up wit her mother's constant bullshit.

You know what i didn't even realize until you pointed it out, Kandi has cried ALOT on this show and alot with her mom, and EVERY time, her mom pretty much gave her a "....what's this" look LOL That does seem pretty cold

• Upvote 1

Ima need some receipts cause if thats the so-called reason cause of the reunion being centered around Evelyn then I don't believe it. Evelyn discussing Chad would take all but 10-15 minutes of her discussing it. The what? Yeah I don't believe it

It's been everywhere as to why it wasn't a reunion show...where have u been??? I can't post a receipt cuz I'm on my phone right now... But it was not much else goin on this season so there was not much of anything else they could have talked about at the reunion. Did u see this season??? It was BLAND as fuck. The biggest thing this season was Ev vs Chad ..lol ..

MJUmOKThathappened-vi.gif

Anyway, I loved last nights episode. Cynthia & Nene kinda bored me to pieces, but the rest did great, Kandi's daughters really cool, I love that basically it seems like SHE GETS IT lol. I will say Kandi's asking alot for her to be a cheerleader for her relationship (especially @ that age), but it's like at least she's on board lol. I like Porsha more & more, episode & episode, hope she don't change that. I bet Phaedra & Apollo get a divorce at some point, maybe not soon, but some point, they seem tooo unhappy with each other, but who knows maybe that changes. Kenya got some major issues, that whole Wedding dress scene was awkward, we know what that was a setup to be replayed. I do believe her about her landloard tho lol.

Im sorry EVERY Kenya scene seems super setup and fake. I know alot of it is kinda scripted in terms of have this convo at this time so we can record the drama etc. But all her shit seems fake as hell. I was not here for her twerk songs.

Phaedra and Apollo seem to be in trouble though. Some serious tension there. Porsha is earning her keep I cant wait till she starts trying to date

• Upvote 1

I LOVE single Porsha a trillion times better than married Porsha. She has this fun, free spirited personality that's so bright.

Kordell is acting like a queen...what str8 guy wuld damage a wedding dress????

Death @ Porsha and Kandi realizing the Bedroom Kandies sex toy was not only open but missing lol Kordell makes the gay rumors seem even more spot on ..ctfu

How did Bravo get their hands on the 911 call ,Kenya's land lord .

Death @ the description of Kenya "she's implants and contacts"

I LOVE single Porsha a trillion times better than married Porsha. She has this fun, free spirited personality that's so bright.

Kordell is acting like a queen...what str8 guy wuld damage a wedding dress????

Death @ Porsha and Kandi realizing the Bedroom Kandies sex toy was not only open but missing lol Kordell makes the gay rumors seem even more spot on ..ctfu

How did Bravo get their hands on the 911 call ,Kenya's land lord .

Death @ the description of Kenya "she's implants and contacts"

Depending on the state I believe if you call 911 it is public record and the call can be requested and played by media.

• 1 month later...

Did she make some comment about not knowing there were no trains on the Underground Railroad?

That scene............and then showing Kandi and Phadra having to explain that it wasn't literal and you can almost literally see when she understood........How can someone not know they're that dumb? I like her alot more this season, but she's..............................and her grandfather was a civil rights leader...................I.CAN'T

That scene............and then showing Kandi and Phadra having to explain that it wasn't literal and you can almost literally see when she understood........How can someone not know they're that dumb? I like her alot more this season, but she's..............................and her grandfather was a civil rights leader...................I.CAN'T

honestly I thought there was a railroad system underground that they used to escape. Y'all may be surprised but there's a lot of blacks who don't know fully that there wasn't a real railroad system underground. I was talking to my homegirl at work today about this situation about Porsha and she's about 23 and she said she had no idea either. This is not taught in schools

honestly I thought there was a railroad system underground that they used to escape. Y'all may be surprised but there's a lot of blacks who don't know fully that there wasn't a real railroad system underground. I was talking to my homegirl at work today about this situation about Porsha and she's about 23 and she said she had no idea either. This is not taught in schools

That's a good point, like I guess I had it easier since my fam is pretty big on schooling with that stuff, like fo-realz, they looked at me crazy when I thought it was a train and I was legitimately under 10 LOL. BUT....why I will forever give her a hard time for that is....her grandfather is a Civil Rights leader!!! THE FUCK, that's a fail on her parents.

That's a good point, like I guess I had it easier since my fam is pretty big on schooling with that stuff, like fo-realz, they looked at me crazy when I thought it was a train and I was legitimately under 10 LOL. BUT....why I will forever give her a hard time for that is....her grandfather is a Civil Rights leader!!! THE FUCK, that's a fail on her parents.

yeah I fault her parents if their dad was a Civil Right Leader and they didn't teach her more about her family and black history. I'm sure today they don't even teach it in schools

My school had Black History Month every year from K through 12 as well as a play and concert. My school had students from all over the county and was very diverse.

I don't think it's like that everywhere though. I worked at an elementary after school program and the teachers told me that they just started Black History Month like 10 years ago.

Porsha's Grandfather was a civil rights activist who was good friends with Dr. King. SHE SHOULD KNOW BETTER! plus she's 32, and grew up in one of the most prominant black cities in the country. Black history is all around her, so she should know.

Kenya slayed this episode to the heavens!!!!!! :w00t:

She kept up so mush mess it wasn't even funny. She was pure comedy and worth the 750,000 Bravo paid her. This was one of the best episodes of the season and the shows history period.

• Upvote 1

My school had Black History Month every year from K through 12 as well as a play and concert. My school had students from all over the county and was very diverse.

I don't think it's like that everywhere though. I worked at an elementary after school program and the teachers told me that they just started Black History Month like 10 years ago.

yeah we had black history month too but never in elementary school. When we did learn of the underground railroad all they did was let us know it was used by Harriet Tubman and other slaves to escape to freedom. They never explained exactly what it was and how it was used.

• 1 month later...

Wow Apollo went NUTZ on the last episode. Apollo is a punk ass though, fronting talking about the thousands he spends at strip clubs. And turns out his ass is going to jail again for fraud, identity theft, conspiracy and shit. Phaedra gonna be raising her kids alone next season if she decides to do the show with him in court/jail.

That Pajama party was pure drama we gotta wait till Sunday for Kandi to go off.

YESSSSS Thanks Kiddi for bumping this thread, I didnt feel like looking for it lol.

1st off. BEST SEASON SO FAR (IMO) this season's like a lil over halfway done and it's given me EVERYTHING I watch this show for.

YES about Apollo, there was always something shady about him.

This Pajama party is everything, but Kenya & Nene ruined it, they were having a GOOD time before Kenya came, like it was a dangerous game to play with that group but they were having fun, and then Kenya & Nene did the most, and then Kenya and her assistant did THE most, Kenya gon act like that man was trying to kick her ass or hurt her, SHE WALKED UP ON HIS WIFE, he was trying to hold her back, he wasn't gonna let his wife get in no fight.

CYNTHIA IS THE ONE KANDI WENT OFF ON, I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! But I'm not exactly surprised, Cynthia is a instigator. And she took what Kandi said about Peter the wrong way, she used that as an example not as a dig at either 1 of them, so stupid Cynthia is.

Porsha was the only drama free one last week.

I'm calling it, Phaedra & Apollo are getting divorced, the signs been there all season especially in the last episode.

Wow Apollo went NUTZ on the last episode. Apollo is a punk ass though, fronting talking about the thousands he spends at strip clubs. And turns out his ass is going to jail again for fraud, identity theft, conspiracy and shit. Phaedra gonna be raising her kids alone next season if she decides to do the show with him in court/jail.

That Pajama party was pure drama we gotta wait till Sunday for Kandi to go off.

I don't think Apollo was lying about spending thousands at strip clubs. I think he was dumb as hell for doing it cause it's simply just stupid. He was all like "So what it wasn't her(Phaedra) money." but I like how Nene was like "You could've been spending that money on yo kids." Yeah this story about him going to jail again was on the front page of yahoo yesterday. Phaedra got with Apollo cause he looks good. I just know it. He's just a good looking jailbird.

YESSSSS Thanks Kiddi for bumping this thread, I didnt feel like looking for it lol.

1st off. BEST SEASON SO FAR (IMO) this season's like a lil over halfway done and it's given me EVERYTHING I watch this show for.

YES about Apollo, there was always something shady about him.

This Pajama party is everything, but Kenya & Nene ruined it, they were having a GOOD time before Kenya came, like it was a dangerous game to play with that group but they were having fun, and then Kenya & Nene did the most, and then Kenya and her assistant did THE most, Kenya gon act like that man was trying to kick her ass or hurt her, SHE WALKED UP ON HIS WIFE, he was trying to hold her back, he wasn't gonna let his wife get in no fight.

CYNTHIA IS THE ONE KANDI WENT OFF ON, I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! But I'm not exactly surprised, Cynthia is a instigator. And she took what Kandi said about Peter the wrong way, she used that as an example not as a dig at either 1 of them, so stupid Cynthia is.

Porsha was the only drama free one last week.

I'm calling it, Phaedra & Apollo are getting divorced, the signs been there all season especially in the last episode.

IDK why everybody's blaming Nene. Yeah having all those girls in one place wasn't such a good idea but everybody was cool for the most part. It was Kenya's ass who was trying to jump bad like she finna whoop somebody's ass. Absolutely no reason for her to get up out her damn seat...no reason at all. Chris was only holding her back from getting to his wife cause he know she can't fight. Now Apollo idk what was up with him but for some reason he wanted to whoop Kenya's homeboy's ass lol. IDK if they had beef in the past or what but Apollo was not fuckin' around. He's still young at 35. Phaedra is 40. I think this needs to be her last kid by him. I'm really starting to not like Peter or Cynthia. Peter has always thought he's this bad ass but he will get his old ass whooped. Cynthia all of a sudden has balls. Not to say that she never did but for her to be getting up in Kandi's face like that, Kandi should've popped her in the face. I like how next episode Kandi is gonna get her together when they all go to lunch :coffee: