**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

IDK why everybody's blaming Nene. Yeah having all those girls in one place wasn't such a good idea but everybody was cool for the most part. It was Kenya's ass who was trying to jump bad like she finna whoop somebody's ass. Absolutely no reason for her to get up out her damn seat...no reason at all. Chris was only holding her back from getting to his wife cause he know she can't fight. Now Apollo idk what was up with him but for some reason he wanted to whoop Kenya's homeboy's ass lol. IDK if they had beef in the past or what but Apollo was not fuckin' around. He's still young at 35. Phaedra is 40. I think this needs to be her last kid by him. I'm really starting to not like Peter or Cynthia. Peter has always thought he's this bad ass but he will get his old ass whooped. Cynthia all of a sudden has balls. Not to say that she never did but for her to be getting up in Kandi's face like that, Kandi should've popped her in the face. I like how next episode Kandi is gonna get her together when they all go to lunch :coffee:

Because Nene literally brought up the issue, that nobody was talking about, then it escalated, but Nene's the 1 who brought it to the specific fight, thus it is her fault, nobody was talking about that old news.

And Apollo was 1 of the ones trying to hold them back, but Kenya's dude hit him, and that set Apollo off.

Cynthia's been asking for it from the beginning, she's SUCH a instigator, and always has been, and now she gon really try it. I don't know why she'd try Kandi, Kandi is a hood girl and will snap her in 2, Kandi's talked about how she gets down when it's go time, she is not the 1....

Hell she might've been the 1 to let him know about that stuff she knows how the law works, probably gave him some slick advise (where he shouldnt've gotten caught), and hooked him up so he could be the bread winner

The whole thing just reeks and it makes the stories of that lady that came out a few years ago (claiming Phaedra was the ringleader) seem real.. :mellow:

I just watched those videos again today. At the time, I didn't believe her, other she was one of Apollo's accomplices. I didn't believe her claims about Phaedra..... Now... :unsure: lol

Because Nene literally brought up the issue, that nobody was talking about, then it escalated, but Nene's the 1 who brought it to the specific fight, thus it is her fault, nobody was talking about that old news.

And Apollo was 1 of the ones trying to hold them back, but Kenya's dude hit him, and that set Apollo off.

Cynthia's been asking for it from the beginning, she's SUCH a instigator, and always has been, and now she gon really try it. I don't know why she'd try Kandi, Kandi is a hood girl and will snap her in 2, Kandi's talked about how she gets down when it's go time, she is not the 1....

I'ma have to watch it again. I didn't realize Nene brought it up again I thought Chris' wife did. Also I didn't realize Kenya's homeboy hit Apollo first. I thought Apollo jumped up and pushed him down and then that's when he swung

They are coming for Phaedra next. Nothing to do with the episode. lol Just my opinion on the whole Apollo arrest. If true, there's no way she couldn't have known.. :unsure:

Kenya already tweeted with her messy ass saying how she told everybody about Phaedra and Apollo from day 1 which I don't ever recall her doing.

I'ma have to watch it again. I didn't realize Nene brought it up again I thought Chris' wife did. Also I didn't realize Kenya's homeboy hit Apollo first. I thought Apollo jumped up and pushed him down and then that's when he swung

Kenya already tweeted with her messy ass saying how she told everybody about Phaedra and Apollo from day 1 which I don't ever recall her doing.

Yea, now Apollo was really aggressive with trying to hold him back I remember so the guy might've taken that as Apollo was trying to fight him too.

If yall look at it again. Apollo pushed the guy in his neck. Apollo was not "breaking anything up" like he was claiming. He str8 up attacked dude out of nowhere for no reason. Apparently Apollo wanted to get in the mix and have a "I'm tough and macho" moment and not shockingly chose the gay guy to attack. Which makes him a Pussy, Weak and a Bitch. That man did not touch him at all.

• Upvote 1

If yall look at it again. Apollo pushed the guy in his neck. Apollo was not "breaking anything up" like he was claiming. He str8 up attacked dude out of nowhere for no reason. Apparently Apollo wanted to get in the mix and have a "I'm tough and macho" moment and not shockingly chose the gay guy to attack. Which makes him a Pussy, Weak and a Bitch. That man did not touch him at all.

nah I don't think Apollo necessarily chose "the gay guy". I think he felt like the guy was trying to be bad ass when he got up in Chris' face and honestly that's how he came off to me too as if he was a bad ass cause he's taller and younger. Apollo for whatever reason decided n***a i'ma show you a bad ass and indeed he did show him

I felt like the push in the neck was him trying to break it up going about it wrong, he had no reason to fight him, so the way I see it it was him aggressively trying to break it up and was too rough with it, ala pushing him in the neck.

Weren't they going at it on another show???

I felt like the push in the neck was him trying to break it up going about it wrong, he had no reason to fight him, so the way I see it it was him aggressively trying to break it up and was too rough with it, ala pushing him in the neck.

No. He forcefully pushed that dude in the neck to where it knocked him down. That is clearly not how you break up a fight. :mellow: Peter was the only guy actually stepping in to break up the shit.

nah I don't think Apollo necessarily chose "the gay guy". I think he felt like the guy was trying to be bad ass when he got up in Chris' face and honestly that's how he came off to me too as if he was a bad ass cause he's taller and younger. Apollo for whatever reason decided n***a i'ma show you a bad ass and indeed he did show him

Nope, ppl always think gay dudes are WEAK which is why str8 dudes test them and alot of times get their ass BEAT! Look on YouTube, its a zillion clips of a gay dude beating a str8 dudes ass cause they was tryin em. Regardless if dude was acting big and bad..it had nothing to do with Apollo..i dnt give a fuck how Apollo felt about it. It wasn't his battle..so yeaH..it still makes him a bitchmade pussy. He shole didn't lay hands on Peter when they got into it cuz he know better. Apollo is weak.

No. He forcefully pushed that dude in the neck to where it knocked him down. That is clearly not how you break up a fight. :mellow: Peter was the only guy actually stepping in to break up the shit.

:umm: So you really believe he attacked him out of nowhere for no reason over a subject that had nothing to do with him....that theres no way he went about trying to hold him back but went about it too aggressively.

*Re watching that specific part*

It can be taken either way, to me it looked he was trying to give Peter a hand holding him back and keeping him down, but it can also be taken that he just attacked him for absolutely no reason....I guess, but it makes more sense that he just went about it wrong.

Ppl do stupid shit like that. :mellow: Go look at it again. You Don't Break Up A Fight by pushing someone in their neck forcefully becuz that can come off as you're attacking them. Come on now.. you are not stupid.if someone pushed you in your neck forcefully to where it knocked you down, you wouldn't go fight them back? You would excuse that? :mellow: You are insane. Apollo chose to attack him for the reason of proving he's big and bad. And he chose who he felt the most confident he could beat. Taking up for Apollo's poor behavior is crazy

Ppl do stupid shit like that. :mellow: Go look at it again. You Don't Break Up A Fight by pushing someone in their neck forcefully becuz that can come off as you're attacking them. Come on now.. you are not stupid.if someone pushed you in your neck forcefully to where it knocked you down, you wouldn't go fight them back? You would excuse that? :mellow: You are insane. Apollo chose to attack him for the reason of proving he's big and bad. And he chose who he felt the most confident he could beat. Taking up for Apollo's poor behavior is crazy

Nah I just know better, first off I wouldn't cause kids fight, Im too grown for that. But I've seen too many and talked to that 3rd person who looked like they attacked out of nowhere for no reason and the response is always "I was tryin to stop it, not get in it", I've seen people push 1 against the wall and then that turns into a new fight like that, I've seen 1 push the other down. And no I'm not taking up for anything, I'm just not assuming the worst when it hasn't been shown from the past.

Peter and Apollo kinda pushed Brandon off of Christopher. That would be a problem for me if I was Brandon. Im pretty sure there is a backstory to all of this though because its clear that Apollo was acting out some inner animosity that he has towards Kenya/Brandon and decided now was the perfect moment to lay hands on Kenya's right hand man. Atlanta is messy as it is, so Im pretty sure Brandon/Kenya said some slick shit about Apollo and Phaedra and word got back to them that some shit was said and it resulted in Apollo acting a damn fool that night.
  • Upvote 1

Nope, ppl always think gay dudes are WEAK which is why str8 dudes test them and alot of times get their ass BEAT! Look on YouTube, its a zillion clips of a gay dude beating a str8 dudes ass cause they was tryin em. Regardless if dude was acting big and bad..it had nothing to do with Apollo..i dnt give a fuck how Apollo felt about it. It wasn't his battle..so yeaH..it still makes him a bitchmade pussy. He shole didn't lay hands on Peter when they got into it cuz he know better. Apollo is weak.

Yeah but I still don't think Apollo was going after the "Gay" guy. He would've done it a long time ago if that was the case or even said something negative about him. True Apollo had no business jumping in and please if you think Apollo was scared of Peter or if you really think Peter could whoop Apollo's ass :lol:
  • Upvote 1

I wish they didn't hold Kandi back. Did Apollo get assault charges for this brawl? Or did Bravo come off some settlement money.

no Brandon decided not to press charges cause of them having kids. I'm sorry but I agree with Nene. Kenya should've never got up

bravo gave him cash for sure there is no way he paid for the medical bills and X-rays

lol and I don't believe he had no damn cracked rib all he had was a bruise. A cracked rib would result in him being wrapped in a bandage around his rib until he healed

WOOOF KANDI DON'T PLAYYYY, I do wish she handled that better but when you're going off, you don't get touched...that don't go well

like I predicted, Apollo thought he was defusing the situation (and was stupidly too rough about it), I LOVED how Porsha was like "this is some hood rat shit" and LEFT, it's exactly what I would've done lol.

I had told you that Apollo was rough w/ Brandon awhile ago. I'm not buying that he didn't realize he was rough. It makes no sense. How can you not realize what you did ..you're a grown man, not 2 yrs old. He can stick to his I was tryna break it up story all he want to just like how Cynthia was claiming her sister was just trying to "break things up" when CLEARLYYYYYYYYYYYY the bitch pushed Todd and Kandi :mellow::lmao: its amazing and comical how ppl wanna use the I was tryna break them up excuse. It's BULLSHIT.