**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I had told you that Apollo was rough w/ Brandon awhile ago. I'm not buying that he didn't realize he was rough. It makes no sense. How can you not realize what you did ..you're a grown man, not 2 yrs old. He can stick to his I was tryna break it up story all he want to just like how Cynthia was claiming her sister was just trying to "break things up" when CLEARLYYYYYYYYYYYY the bitch pushed Todd and Kandi :mellow::lmao: its amazing and comical how ppl wanna use the I was tryna break them up excuse. It's BULLSHIT.

Yeah Phaedra wasn't even buying Apollo's story. Yeah Malorie definitely pushed Kandi and did y'all hear Malorie in the background talking while the camera was showing Kandi talking about "I'll whoop Kandi's ass"? :mellow:

Cynthia is messy as hell and it kills me how she doesn't want to own up to it!

Yeah Cynthia is messy and she was getting all in Kandi's face like she wanted to fight. I hate when tall bitches do that to smaller women. Cynthia know damn well she can't fight and then Peter gon try to come up and puff his chest out like he was gon whoop somebody's ass. Then when they were at the massage place Kandi tried to tell Cynthia "You the one got up in my face waving your hands" and Cynthia denied it...like wtf :umm: That's exactly what you did and I think she only did that cause she knew Peter was there to back her up

Yes, I agree... Fuck all 3 of them. The did wayyyy more than what was required. Cynthia trips me out cuz she use to be so weak.. and I'm glad over the seasons she has toughened up but she's OVERBOARD now. Just like what Joe said, she never wants to admit to any wrong doing on her part that's why I like how Bravo shows the playback footage ...checkin them hoes left and right like... "Oh, you didn't say this... Roll It!!" :lol: and Malorie, that bitch always has a fuckin chip on het shoulder. :mellow: really can't stand her..and I wouldn't be surprised the reason she always seems so mean and bitter is becuz she probably has issues goin on behind closed doors in her own personal like/ marriage.

Peter and Apollo kinda pushed Brandon off of Christopher. That would be a problem for me if I was Brandon. Im pretty sure there is a backstory to all of this though because its clear that Apollo was acting out some inner animosity that he has towards Kenya/Brandon and decided now was the perfect moment to lay hands on Kenya's right hand man. Atlanta is messy as it is, so Im pretty sure Brandon/Kenya said some slick shit about Apollo and Phaedra and word got back to them that some shit was said and it resulted in Apollo acting a damn fool that night.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer:

Shady Lady: Cynthia Bailey Admits Being Messy And Reveals Her Sister Mal Started The Fight With Kandi

kandi.jpg?w=590&h=398

Cynthia ain’t isht!

Cynthia Bailey Admits Being Messy At Pajama Party

Many RHOA viewers are still debating on who’s to really at fault for the brawls that occurred during NeNe Leakes’ pillow talk pj party. Some fans have pointed fingers at NeNe’s BFF Cynthia Bailey, because they think Cynthia provoked the situation between Christopher Williams’ “wife” Natalie and Kandi.

Cynthia took to her Bravo blog to admit her role in the bird beef and she admits she’s messy:

I don’t throw the word hate around much, but I have to say that I truly hate seeing people physically fight each other. It actually makes me sick to my stomach. There is nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion, or throwing a little shade every now and then. However, I do have a problem watching people beat up each other. I don’t care what the reason is, or who started what. It doesn’t matter. Physical violence should never be the answer. At the end of the day everyone is grown and is responsible for their own actions. How we choose to handle situations as people is always a personal choice. It’s not about making excuses or pointing fingers. I have apologized publicly for myself, my husband, and for everyone that was there. I know that in my heart everyone involved looks back on that night with embarrassment and regret.

Let’s move on! I admit that it was a little “messy boots” for me to tell the ladies about my conversation with Natalie about the whole Todd opportunist thing. In Natalie’s defense, I don’t remember if she ever said the word opportunist, but I felt like it was implied. She actually had a lot of very nice things to say about Todd as well, but I guess the negative will always outweigh the positive. It’s actually kind of funny, because this whole conversation started off pretty harmless. Everything that was said happened so long ago!

Cynthia now admits that she did see her sister Mal shove Kandi while watching the episode:

Last but not least, I definitely didn’t know until I saw it on tape that Mal pushed Kandi. I actually didn’t believe it until I saw the tape, because I just don’t remember it happening. I thought Mal was trying to keep Peter and Todd from getting into it by pushing them apart. Mal did tell me that in that moment Todd pushed her, and she instinctually pushed him back. Then all hell broke loose from there. Remember, Mal is my sister first and foremost. She is just as protective of me as the other ladies’ families are protective of them. Just like the other incident, it all happened so quickly it was hard to know who pushed whom and when or why. We may never know exactly how it all started, I am just glad that it is over.

http://bossip.com/914882/shady-lady-cynthia-bailey-admits-being-messy-and-reveals-her-sister-mal-started-the-fight-with-kandi/

It all started because the producers told Nathan Nene to ask those messy ass questions and stir the pot. :coffee:

We can go back and forth all day about who touched whom first, but the questions were the catalyst and that can't be denied.

YUP, don't see how folks are defending, she started it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL when she treated Kenya like that, and I can't stand Kenya but Nene was reallllly getting it going

The REAL Nene Leakes Has Indeed ‘Arrived’ & She Needs To Be Held Accountable

Nene Leakes is self absorbed, condescending and destructive. She does very little to promote positivity and cohesiveness amongst her Real Housewives Of Atlanta cast mates, or the African American community at large. Her demeanor is brash and her manner is that of a brute. She has reached a point in her career where her attitude clearly reveals a sense of entitlement and superiority. This is what happens when individuals forget the fact that God can snatch blessings as quickly as he gifted them.

WE MUST STOP CELEBRATING INDIVIDUALS LIKE NENE LEAKES who do not genuinely embrace the struggles or strides of the LGBT community. Though Nene starred on FOX’s, ‘Glee’ and NBC’s, ‘The New Normal’, two mainstream series that rest on the shoulders of gay creators, advertisers and story lines, she does not support the everyday lives of same gender loving men and women.

During last nights episode of ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’, I watched Nene call Kenya Moore’s friend, Brandon DeShay, a ‘Queen’ and/or ‘Woman’ on numerous occasions. While some of US may use ‘Queen/Kween’ as a term of endearment when engaging amongst one another, Nene used the word on national television to defame the character of another gay man of color. Nene has spent the past five seasons, publicly praising her love for ‘the gays’; a watered down expression that diminishes the role of gay men as nothing more than accessories to her ‘fabulous’ life. While you all latched on to her coattails and held her up as the new holy grail for ‘the gays’, I knew from her phrasing how she REALLY felt towards my LGBT community. Gay men could exist in her space for as long as we were styling her hair, painting her face, dressing her for events and trailing slightly behind her as she walked numerous red carpets. We in turn, embraced her antics; making it even more comfortable for Nene to use our likeness to further push her brand awareness.

Nene is a woman whose core fan-base is comprised of gay men. She has built her reality television persona by mimicking many of the phrases and mannerisms that make black ‘Kweens’ especially, so ‘entertaining’ to the outside world.

Many people foolishly tuned into ‘Watch What Happens Live’ last night with the expectation that the host would address Nene’s character assassination of Brandon DeShay. Personally, I am not shocked or surprised by the fact that Bravo’s head honcho, Andy Cohen has not addressed the issue publicly. He too represents the contemporary club of television executives that contribute to the emasculation of the gay, black man. Ridiculous shows like ‘Fashion Queens’ exist on Bravo to further perpetuate the notion that all gay men of color are over-the-top flamboyant and interested in nothing more than style, hair, makeup, gossip and glam. These are the only images that are being spoon fed to mainstream America; hence Nene’s comfort in labeling US as ‘Queens’. Andy can’t very well chastise Nene for using ‘Queen’ as a derogatory slur, when an entire series has been created on his network that centers around the stereotypes attached to the word.

Think about it….

If you ever wonder WHY I invest so much of my time and energy on trying to secure a television platform for brothers like myself and others to express themselves in a panel or other non-scripted format, its to address concerns such as these. At this point in my life, I need my brothers and sisters to be seen and heard on-screen in such a way that gives multi layers and dimensions to who we are behind closed doors.

The REAL Nene Leakes has indeed ‘ARRIVED’ and she needs to be held accountable for her recent on-screen behavior. IT’S DISGUSTING

http://xemsays.com/

• Upvote 1

Sorry Nene doesn't and can't control grown adults from putting their hands on each other. Kenya started all the physical stuff by getting up out her seat like she was gon' fight somebody. If somebody was getting up out they seat and started walking over to your boo like they was gonna go fight them would you just sit there or would you defend your boo? I ain't got time for nonsense :filenails:

Nene didn't force anyone to fight but she's the sole reason it got there, that it was going all good until she came at Kenya so wrong, and changed the entire tone of the room.

Kenya showed up almost 2hrs late. I'd go off on somebody if they showed up that late too when all yo ass had to do was put on some pajamas :umm: Tell me why Kenya got up tho? There was no reason for that and that is when everything went crazy. Not when Nene came at Kenya

Kenya showed up almost 2hrs late. I'd go off on somebody if they showed up that late too when all yo ass had to do was put on some pajamas :umm: Tell me why Kenya got up tho? There was no reason for that and that is when everything went crazy. Not when Nene came at Kenya

Why? It's not even worth it, tell them you don't appreciate and move on lol, I never got the whole chewing people out for being late, it's annoying but going off on them don't change the situation nor does it guarantee it won't happen again. Being 2 hrs late is horrible, but she could've told her to LEAVE like she did all them bitches last season when they came to her house last season. Again, Kenya started the physical, but Nene started the verbal, completely.

Why? It's not even worth it, tell them you don't appreciate and move on lol, I never got the whole chewing people out for being late, it's annoying but going off on them don't change the situation nor does it guarantee it won't happen again. Being 2 hrs late is horrible, but she could've told her to LEAVE like she did all them bitches last season when they came to her house last season. Again, Kenya started the physical, but Nene started the verbal, completely.

Wait I thought she did shut the door in Kenya's face when she showed up? :lol: didn't she? :umm:

• 2 months later...

That was NUTS, I can't wait for this reunion show lol. She's a mess for that Cynthia stuff, the problem lol. is she likes Cynthia to be her lap dog & nobody elses.

idk but did you see the preview of Porsha whooping Kenya's ass? :lol: It's about time Kenya got her ass handed to her. She's been messy this whole season and she thinks he can whoop everybody

idk but did you see the preview of Porsha whooping Kenya's ass? :lol: It's about time Kenya got her ass handed to her. She's been messy this whole season and she thinks he can whoop everybody

Oh FUCK yes, I been meaning to bump this thread cause thats exactly what happened, KENYA CALLED THE COPS!

[media]

I don't condone violence 1 bit, too grown for it, but when it comes to people like Kenya, invading peoples personal space, and treating people the way she does, she was asking for it.

And tho Nene said she hopes Kenya stays on the show this story came out last week

'Real Housewives of Atlanta'

You Fire Porsha ...

And We Walk!

4/8/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The entire cast of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" -- minus one -- is threatening to walk off the show if Porsha Williams is fired over her fight with Kenya Moore.

The one holdout -- Kenya Moore.

Sources close to the show tell us the women hatched their plan this weekend at Kandi Burruss' wedding ... telling the show's producers how much they despise Moore because of all the drama she stirs up.

As we reported ... Williams attacked Moore during taping of the reunion special ... and producers may use the bitch fight as justification for giving Porsha the axe.

We're told since the brawl, ALL housewives' contracts for next season have been put on hold -- until show honchos figure out what to do with Porsha.

But sources tell us the women have made it clear ... they'll walk if Porsha gets fired ... and we're told NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are making a play to get Kenya fired instead.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/real-housewives-of-atlanta-porsha-williams-fired-kenya-moore-fight/#ixzz2yqvD2we7