**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Nene is delusional. If she really thinks that Cynthia (the president of the Nene Leakes fan club) never had her back, she really has some crazy going on in that head of hers. Kenya's karma has finally caught up to her, you cant keep picking on Porsha for no damn reason...I Kenya was soft when she fell to pieces because of polyester.

• Upvote 1

And tho Nene said she hopes Kenya stays on the show this story came out last week

'Real Housewives of Atlanta'

You Fire Porsha ...

And We Walk!

4/8/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The entire cast of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" -- minus one -- is threatening to walk off the show if Porsha Williams is fired over her fight with Kenya Moore.

The one holdout -- Kenya Moore.

Sources close to the show tell us the women hatched their plan this weekend at Kandi Burruss' wedding ... telling the show's producers how much they despise Moore because of all the drama she stirs up.

As we reported ... Williams attacked Moore during taping of the reunion special ... and producers may use the bitch fight as justification for giving Porsha the axe.

We're told since the brawl, ALL housewives' contracts for next season have been put on hold -- until show honchos figure out what to do with Porsha.

But sources tell us the women have made it clear ... they'll walk if Porsha gets fired ... and we're told NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are making a play to get Kenya fired instead.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2yqvD2we7

yes I heard about that and Nene last night on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen that she's pretty much tired of the show cause it's changed. Now I hope they all stick to what they said. I do believe they'll all stick together and I don't think Bravo wants them to walk. This was the highest rated season yet. Nene has acting, Kandi has a lot of businesses, Cynthia and Peter do the same shit all the time off camera so they're probably bored of the show anyway plus she and Nene don't talk anymore anyway, Phaedra is certified now so they all have their own thing going.
  • Upvote 1

I don't think Nene would leave if Porsha gets booted. I mean its Nene, she could give two fucks about the next bitch.

I don't think any of them would leave for Porsha. She was on the chopping block last year and barely made it back for this season. Why would the rest of them care if she got the boot when she certainly wouldn't do the same for them? And although I think Kenya is beyond extra, I don't feel sorry for Porsha at all. She shaded Kordell all damn season and alluded to him being gay left and right. All of a sudden when Kenya does it she's ready to fight. Nene shaded him at the pillow talk party and everybody laughed about it. Including Porsha herself. These women are catty, shady and sneaky. if Porsha can't take that without putting her hands on people then she needs to exit anyway. But she shouldn't be fired because Nene attacked Kim twice and Sheree tried to snatch Kim's wig and neither were fired for it. So Porsha shouldn't be fired either.

• Upvote 1

I don't think any of them would leave for Porsha. She was on the chopping block last year and barely made it back for this season. Why would the rest of them care if she got the boot when she certainly wouldn't do the same for them? And although I think Kenya is beyond extra, I don't feel sorry for Porsha at all. She shaded Kordell all damn season and alluded to him being gay left and right. All of a sudden when Kenya does it she's ready to fight. Nene shaded him at the pillow talk party and everybody laughed about it. Including Porsha herself. These women are catty, shady and sneaky. if Porsha can't take that without putting her hands on people then she needs to exit anyway. But she shouldn't be fired because Nene attacked Kim twice and Sheree tried to snatch Kim's wig and neither were fired for it. So Porsha shouldn't be fired either.

what you mean if Porsha can't handle she should exit? So you'd be a punk bitch and let somebody wave some shit in your face and continue disrespecting you? Kenya did it more than once like she was a bad bitch but we all saw who the real bad bitch was. She's been trying Porsha since day 1. Like her all you want but I'm not here for Kenya or that damn dead dog. :coffee:

what you mean if Porsha can't handle she should exit? So you'd be a punk bitch and let somebody wave some shit in your face and continue disrespecting you? Kenya did it more than once like she was a bad bitch but we all saw who the real bad bitch was. She's been trying Porsha since day 1. Like her all you want but I'm not here for Kenya or that damn dead dog. :coffee:

They all disrespect each other and shade each other. That's been the case since day freakin one and i'm sure porsha watched the show before joining the cast. Porsha and Phaedra drug Kenya to filth at the last reuion and Kenya stayed seated and used her words. Porsha should have shaded Kenya again and kept her hands to herself. If she can't take the shade then she needs to step into the sun and away from the show. :coffee:

They all disrespect each other and shade each other. That's been the case since day freakin one and i'm sure porsha watched the show before joining the cast. Porsha and Phaedra drug Kenya to filth at the last reuion and Kenya stayed seated and used her words. Porsha should have shaded Kenya again and kept her hands to herself. If she can't take the shade then she needs to step into the sun and away from the show. :coffee:

um none of that matters. LIke I said would you let somebody GET IN YOUR FACE WAVING SHIT IN IT without doing nothing? :mellow:

um none of that matters. LIke I said would you let somebody GET IN YOUR FACE WAVING SHIT IN IT without doing nothing? :mellow:

I know how to remove myself from certain situations. Very few things require physical altercations. Like i said, Porsha should have used her words. But truth be told, the episode hasn't aired yet so I can't fully judge the situation. If Porsha turns out to be justified then I'll stand corrected.

• Upvote 1

My thoughts on the housewives this season from most favorite to least favorite.

1. Kandi (favorite)

Pros: She is balanced, honest, dedicated, hard working, and speaks her mind. I'm happy that her and Todd got married.

Cons: She makes the others look basic. :yep:

2. Kenya

Pros: She is funny and over the top.

Cons: She fire shots and gets too defensive when someone retaliates. She's got to recognize that folks are treating her the way she treats them.

3. Cynthia

Pros: She's gorgeous.

Cons: Needs a new hustle and story line, although it was nice to see her get more lively, she always gets lost in the shuffle.

4. Phaedra

Pros: Has her eggs in more than one basket and seeing her with her sons is adorable.

Cons: Has been an absolute BORE this season. I don't care about the funeral business, her having to take sense into Apollo, or talking smack about Kenya...which is all she's done.

5. Porsha

Pros: Got the part of "A Mother's Love".

Cons: Kordell, Kordell, Kordell. I didn't watch much of last season and the end of a marriage is painful, but the divorce is so repetitive. Her speaking voice bothers me.

6. Nene (least favorite)

Pros: :fail:

Cons: She has no redeeming qualities. I cringe every time she's on camera.

Porsha was right for snatching that shit out of Kenya's hand, but the fact that she got so in her feelings that she felt the need to put her hands on that clown is wack. She basically gave Kenya exactly what she wanted. Don't get it twisted, I would have probably knocked the shit out of Kenya as well, but I have enough sense not to do that shit on camera ala Nene chocking Kim out. At the end of the day its not a good look for Porsha or the family she comes from.
  • Upvote 1

I know how to remove myself from certain situations. Very few things require physical altercations. Like i said, Porsha should have used her words. But truth be told, the episode hasn't aired yet so I can't fully judge the situation. If Porsha turns out to be justified then I'll stand corrected.

here's a clip. Only so much you can take

Damn I missed all this convo.

Kenya making jokes about Kordell don't bother Porsha, Kenya calling their marriage an arranged marriage and Porsha a gold digger is what seems to take things from 10-20

So you'd be a punk bitch and let somebody wave some shit in your face and continue disrespecting you?

Im totally with you on team Porsha, but you lose me here, I too can't say 100% how I'd take someone invading my personal space physically during a heated debate, but it's more mature & adult to verbally hash it out than physically.

But it wasn't just the shade tho, Porsha showed she can handle herself with the shade, it's the waving shit in your face.

Im totally with you on team Porsha, but you lose me here, I too can't say 100% how I'd take someone invading my personal space physically during a heated debate, but it's more mature & adult to verbally hash it out than physically.

But it wasn't just the shade tho, Porsha showed she can handle herself with the shade, it's the waving shit in your face.

So let's say someone was waving a stick in your face and calling you a bitch and talking shit to you, you just gonna keep cussing while your eyes are following that stick that's right in your face? :lol: Porsha told her time and time to get that out of her face. Would you just keep repeating yourself or do something? Y'all can say mature or adult all you want but everyone has a breaking point and I mean EVERYONE. Was Kenya being mature and adult waving toys in people faces and using a bull horn? Why'd they allow her on stage with that shit anyway? Kenya got what she deserved. I bet she knows better now. When Porsha stood up she said "i'll beat your ass". Kenya thought Porsha was a punk ass bitch just cause she's younger, ditzy, and pretty but she learned the hard way :coffee:

So let's say someone was waving a stick in your face and calling you a bitch and talking shit to you, you just gonna keep cussing while your eyes are following that stick that's right in your face? :lol: Porsha told her time and time to get that out of her face. Would you just keep repeating yourself or do something? Y'all can say mature or adult all you want but everyone has a breaking point and I mean EVERYONE. Was Kenya being mature and adult waving toys in people faces and using a bull horn? Why'd they allow her on stage with that shit anyway? Kenya got what she deserved. I bet she knows better now. When Porsha stood up she said "i'll beat your ass". Kenya thought Porsha was a punk ass bitch just cause she's younger, ditzy, and pretty but she learned the hard way :coffee:

Like I said before, Porsha had every right to snatch that thing out of her hand. I would have done the same. I would have also told Andy and company that if Kenya continues to behave in a disrespectful manner then Im getting the hell on. She didn't have to sit there and take that disrespect, she could have easily got her happy ass up and walked out. In the words of the great Riri...'Don't feed the animals' and that's exactly what she did when she put hands on Kenya.
  • Upvote 1

I know how to walk away, and know that I'm smarter & more mature for doing so, people like Kenya LIVE to be the cause of that kind of debacle I know enough about them to know that, and if I can know that I know I hold the power to either give them that attention by entertaining their stupidity and childishness, I know that I'm wasting my time & energy, and their opinion about me walking away means nothing because they arent grown enough to grasp what that means. But again, I say all that but depending on the person and my mood and hat the situation is like, you never know, I might pull a Porsha too. And truth of the matter is alot of times Bitches like that NEVER learn after a beat down, if they both are back next season do you REALLY think Kenya's all the sudden gonna keep her opinion of Porsha to herself? Fools (boys & girls, cause they sho aint men or women) like Kenya can get their ass handed to them on a daily basis, and don't change at all, they practically grow to expect it.

• Upvote 1

I know how to walk away, and know that I'm smarter & more mature for doing so, people like Kenya LIVE to be the cause of that kind of debacle I know enough about them to know that, and if I can know that I know I hold the power to either give them that attention by entertaining their stupidity and childishness, I know that I'm wasting my time & energy, and their opinion about me walking away means nothing because they arent grown enough to grasp what that means. But again, I say all that but depending on the person and my mood and hat the situation is like, you never know, I might pull a Porsha too. And truth of the matter is alot of times Bitches like that NEVER learn after a beat down, if they both are back next season do you REALLY think Kenya's all the sudden gonna keep her opinion of Porsha to herself? Fools (boys & girls, cause they sho aint men or women) like Kenya can get their ass handed to them on a daily basis, and don't change at all, they practically grow to expect it.

Sorry but that's weak to let someone run you off stage. Everybody should have a backbone. Like I said everyone has a breaking point and that means everyone on this board. Bravo knew something would happen. They surely didn't edit that from the taping. To fire her would be low

Sorry but that's weak to let someone run you off stage. Everybody should have a backbone. Like I said everyone has a breaking point and that means everyone on this board. Bravo knew something would happen. They surely didn't edit that from the taping. To fire her would be low

Yea no it's proving to be much stronger than wasting your time & energy on a troll who's craving it, when you can remove yourself from the situation and see what it is WHILE it's going on, you're the MAN/WOMEN in the situation and the other person is the child. You stand your ground when the other person is actively debating you, not baiting you, when someones baiting you it's not even about the argument its about 1 person getting the best of the other.

Again it's a work in progress for me (I know that from certain debates here, and being a stanwar fighter back in the day), but in person I am alot better with this. I'll argue/debate with someone when my words are being listened to and responded to and addressed but fights about personal drama and shit like when it goes there, "I know, whoops, Im too grown to even entertain this foolishness".

It surprises me that Kenya doesn't expect anyone to attack her. She has to realize that because the communication between her and Phaedra, Nene, and Porsha is always hostile and she never does anything to solve it, eventually someone is going to explode. Rather than be defensive, she should definitely listen to what others have to say and maybe they'll respect her and take her seriously. Or maybe she purposefully did it to get a reaction!

Phaedra has been nasty with the name calling, backhanded compliments, and shade (which only further irritates and provokes), but Kenya doesn't listen: STOP TALKING TO MY HUSBAND! If Kenya would respect Phaedra's point of view and back down rather than focus on the name calling, she'd save herself a lot of time and wouldn't be such a headache to others.

I don't blame Porsha for snatching that prop out of her hand. If I were in Porsha's shoes though, I would have spoke my mind without getting up. I'll take a deep breath, let her speak, say what I have to say, and just LET. IT. GO. The two of them have no real issue, if they dislike each other, just stay out of each other's way and quit speaking about each other. If someone is "so irrelevant to my life", then stop using your energy to discuss them, making an effort to tear them down will only give them power.

Nene has a problem with everyone and anyone, so her "friendship" with Kenya is wasted energy.

• Upvote 2

It surprises me that Kenya doesn't expect anyone to attack her. She has to realize that because the communication between her and Phaedra, Nene, and Porsha is always hostile and she never does anything to solve it, eventually someone is going to explode. Rather than be defensive, she should definitely listen to what others have to say and maybe they'll respect her and take her seriously. Or maybe she purposefully did it to get a reaction!

Phaedra has been nasty with the name calling, backhanded compliments, and shade (which only further irritates and provokes), but Kenya doesn't listen: STOP TALKING TO MY HUSBAND! If Kenya would respect Phaedra's point of view and back down rather than focus on the name calling, she'd save herself a lot of time and wouldn't be such a headache to others.

I don't blame Porsha for snatching that prop out of her hand. If I were in Porsha's shoes though, I would have spoke my mind without getting up. I'll take a deep breath, let her speak, say what I have to say, and just LET. IT. GO. The two of them have no real issue, if they dislike each other, just stay out of each other's way and quit speaking about each other. If someone is "so irrelevant to my life", then stop using your energy to discuss them, making an effort to tear them down will only give them power.

Nene has a problem with everyone and anyone, so her "friendship" with Kenya is wasted energy.

EVERY WORD IS PURE 100% REMY INDIAN HAIR TRUTH!

• Upvote 1

Cynthia and Kandi are the only ones who let things go and can communicate without being defensive and nasty.

Kenya plays the victim, Nene talks trash, Porsha gets loud, and Phaedra is forever throwing digs.

It takes a lot of effort to hold a grudge and always try to be right. Everyone thinks they are valid and justified in how they feel or act, but sometimes you've got to be the bigger person and realize "Oh wow, after all this time, there's STILL no resolution, time for me to leave it alone".

There isn't enough money or camera time on Earth to put me on one of these shows. You're exposing so much of yourself and these reality shows thrive on negativity, drama, conflict, and being messy. RHOA used to be fun, but just like BBW, it's become an exhausting train wreck.

Cynthia and Kandi are the only ones who let things go and can communicate without being defensive and nasty.

Kenya plays the victim, Nene talks trash, Porsha gets loud, and Phaedra is forever throwing digs.

It takes a lot of effort to hold a grudge and always try to be right. Everyone thinks they are valid and justified in how they feel or act, but sometimes you've got to be the bigger person and realize "Oh wow, after all this time, there's STILL no resolution, time for me to leave it alone".

There isn't enough money or camera time on Earth to put me on one of these shows. You're exposing so much of yourself and these reality shows thrive on negativity, drama, conflict, and being messy. RHOA used to be fun, but just like BBW, it's become an exhausting train wreck.

Yea it takes ALOT (as we saw this season) for Kandi to get TURNT UP, but yea I like the way Cynthia handles herself in arguments for the most part, she seems to actually listen.

AMEN to the grudge thing, but you gotta remember theres a Art To Letting Go, and alot of people can't afford the paintbrush. But yea you're 100% right, letting go & moving on is the most important thing, and so many people as seen with this show (except Kandi) just hold on to their feelings over the past instead of being able to just start over and be grown

I can't lie.......I can be bought but I like to think I'd be alot like Kandi where I'm just not phased by MOST of the Drama involving the other cast members but when it does involve me...we'll see LOL it's funny how out of 5 seasons of her on the show THIS is the 1st season she ever blew up THAT much, shes overdue for that lol, she's had pleanty of reasons to but she always was smart and mature on her side, a good example to follow. But yea the killer thing with these reality shows is them damn confessional interviews when your alone and you shade EVERYBODY in 1 way or another, and then on the reality show they play it right in front of you & the person you were talking about lol.

• Upvote 1

Yea no it's proving to be much stronger than wasting your time & energy on a troll who's craving it, when you can remove yourself from the situation and see what it is WHILE it's going on, you're the MAN/WOMEN in the situation and the other person is the child. You stand your ground when the other person is actively debating you, not baiting you, when someones baiting you it's not even about the argument its about 1 person getting the best of the other.

Again it's a work in progress for me (I know that from certain debates here, and being a stanwar fighter back in the day), but in person I am alot better with this. I'll argue/debate with someone when my words are being listened to and responded to and addressed but fights about personal drama and shit like when it goes there, "I know, whoops, Im too grown to even entertain this foolishness".

Both of you answer this question. Would you let someone continuosly put an object in your face while disrespecting you, lying about you, and talking about your relationship? As Jarryl just said...even Kandi got turnt up, once again proving my point that EVERYONE has a breaking point. Porsha has been dealing with Kenya's bs since last year. I think that's a bit too long to keep dealing with fuckery before you're finally like "fuck it"

Porsha has put up a lot from Kenya. If she felt the need to knock the shit out of Kenya to the point where she actually thinks that she is 'Miss America' again, I get it. My thing is she shouldn't have let Kenya get her to the point where she had to act a fool ON camera because that shit will follow you around where ever she goes and may jeopardize future endeavors.