**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Both of you answer this question. Would you let someone continuosly put an object in your face while disrespecting you, lying about you, and talking about your relationship? As Jarryl just said...even Kandi got turnt up, once again proving my point that EVERYONE has a breaking point. Porsha has been dealing with Kenya's bs since last year. I think that's a bit too long to keep dealing with fuckery before you're finally like "fuck it"

If it's an object like in that case, I'd grab it and throw it away from them. And if that's what their doing and their just doing that for a rise, their words and idiot opinions don't matter, their whole goal is to get you turnt up so that you do throw down. We all do have breaking points and "Danger zone" topics, and shouldn't be physically touched while stuff is going down, Kandi went off the way she did because she was touched while in a argument by Cynthias stupid sister, it wasn't anyones words that made Kandi almost fight , it was being touched. But if it's all about words, I know enough to remove myself from getting to the "fuck it" place that they want me to go to so bad.

Porsha has put up a lot from Kenya. If she felt the need to knock the shit out of Kenya to the point where she actually thinks that she is 'Miss America' again, I get it. My thing is she shouldn't have let Kenya get her to the point where she had to act a fool ON camera because that shit will follow you around where ever she goes and may jeopardize future endeavors.

bye :lmao:

I guess I'm probably the only one who would knock Kenya out too LOL. I understand walking away but at this point Kenya might as well wear a big sign that says "Please whoop my ass" cause she is definitely asking for it.

no you're not cause if I was a girl i'd do the same thing to Kenya that Porsha did which is, warn you a few times to stop. You keep it up and this is what happens. I can't believe she called the cops tho :lol:

tumblr_m8ejbqnwVq1qkdh9eo3_500.gif

• Upvote 1

I guess I'm probably the only one who would knock Kenya out too LOL. I understand walking away but at this point Kenya might as well wear a big sign that says "Please whoop my ass" cause she is definitely asking for it.

But why give her what she's asking for lol, especially if you know it could very well jeopardize your career and image, and like I said you people like that get their ass handed to them repeatedly physically (or verbally like Kenya does) never learn anything from that.

I kinda wish they'd get an actual host for these reunion shows because Andy sure isn't a mediator to say the least

But why give her what she's asking for lol, especially if you know it could very well jeopardize your career and image, and like I said you people like that get their ass handed to them repeatedly physically (or verbally like Kenya does) never learn anything from that.

I kinda wish they'd get an actual host for these reunion shows because Andy sure isn't a mediator to say the least

Honestly Porsha's image wasn't ruined because of this. She was always known as the sweet ditzy pretty girl who's been through alot within the last few years. Kenya on the other hand is known as being looney and messy aka shit stirrer. Some keep saying it's what Kenya was asking for but how does Porsha know that? This is the first time Kenya has put shit in her face and continue to dig and disrespect. Kenya had all season including last season to get buck and put shit in Porsha's face but she didn't. She decided to wait until the reunion when everybody was dressed up looking like Princesses thinking nobody would wanna ruin their look. Well looks like she definitely got what she asked for and that's an asswhoopin'. As a few of us stated before. Porsha has been being the mature one and not resulted to whooping Kenya's ass for 2 seasons. That's plenty of self control. How long she supposed to keep dealing with bullshit. Y'all can keep getting treated like shit all you want but some people won't deal with it and not everybody is gonna run away from problems.

Honestly Porsha's image wasn't ruined because of this. She was always known as the sweet ditzy pretty girl who's been through alot within the last few years. Kenya on the other hand is known as being looney and messy aka shit stirrer. Some keep saying it's what Kenya was asking for but how does Porsha know that? This is the first time Kenya has put shit in her face and continue to dig and disrespect. Kenya had all season including last season to get buck and put shit in Porsha's face but she didn't. She decided to wait until the reunion when everybody was dressed up looking like Princesses thinking nobody would wanna ruin their look. Well looks like she definitely got what she asked for and that's an asswhoopin'. As a few of us stated before. Porsha has been being the mature one and not resulted to whooping Kenya's ass for 2 seasons. That's plenty of self control. How long she supposed to keep dealing with bullshit. Y'all can keep getting treated like shit all you want but some people won't deal with it and not everybody is gonna run away from problems.

But Porsha might get fired over this, thats not a good look. And you know when someone is asking for it when they are adressing you with props and purposely invading your space and doing nothing about it, that's BEGGING for you to let loose and attack and indulge in their childishness. And whether it's the 1st or last time, they know how Kenya plays what she's about, she's about getting that attention from you by any means, so yea that was the 1st time Kenya bought props, but if you arent her friend, you gotta be ready for anything. And if you know what the persons about you come to expect it, again the props invading her space is new but she saw how she was with Nene grabbing her ear. And it's not running away from your problems to walk away from someone begging for a fight, it's knowing better and knowing they hold no power over you or the situation by doing so. There's more to lose by indulging an idiot in what they want, it'll feel good, like it probably did to Porsha but her jobs on the line. For me, that's not worth it.

When I dislike someone I keep my distance and the communication is very low. I acknowledge them out of respect, but they don't get the opportunity to get a rise out of me. I've learned to be part of the solution and not the problem.

Yes, Kenya has fired shots, but it's up to Porsha to put up a boundary and not fall for the games. After Anguilla and the "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" video, Kenya would have gotten nothing more than "Hi", "Bye", and "Good Morning" from me. Each time Kenya has come for Porsha, she goes right to her level and gets loud.

• Upvote 1

When I dislike someone I keep my distance and the communication is very low. I acknowledge them out of respect, but they don't get the opportunity to get a rise out of me. I've learned to be part of the solution and not the problem.

Yes, Kenya has fired shots, but it's up to Porsha to put up a boundary and not fall for the games. After Anguilla and the "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" video, Kenya would have gotten nothing more than "Hi", "Bye", and "Good Morning" from me. Each time Kenya has come for Porsha, she goes right to her level and gets loud.

Kenya should be more mature. She's in her 40s but yeah you can't keep poking a Lion with a stick and think nothing will happen. Well at least Porsha has a job even if she is fired, can't say the same for Kenya. This clip here is prime example of Kenya and Porsha

• Upvote 1

Thank you :clapping:

Oh please, that fight is not gonna "ruin" shit for Porsha cuz we're gonna be done forgot about it, by the time summer hits. And besides being on ANY of these messy reality shows are one and the same of having a certain "reputation" following you. Evelyn from BBW has fought..and she's doing VERY well business and imagewise ...hell, even Tami is doin well businesswise. It has not stop them from making money and maintaining certain business ventures. Evelyn was even a spokes person for an energy drink!! So, if it hasn't affected those girls in the slightest, it for damn sure won't hurt Porsha. They were wayyyyyy worse than this lil tap Porsha did. Kenya NEEDED it, sometimes...that's the ONLY way to get somebody off ur back is to BRING IT TO THEM cuz the ignoring, and passing it off wasn't working. TRUST ME,I don't condone violence at all. I believe adults should talk things out and/or to agree to disagree but as you see...Kenya did NOT want to do that. She hated Porsha since day one. And Kenya is the type of bitch you got to show her WTF IS REALLY UP. She got too many passes at it is. So I get it.

• Upvote 3

As the granddaughter of a civil rights activist, Im sure Porsha gets asked to do different events in support of her family name. Its not a good look that she is fighting on camera on some reality show. Nobody is saying that she cant be successful after this incident, but she may or may not have messed up her image in some instances.

• Upvote 1

Oh please, that fight is not gonna "ruin" shit for Porsha cuz we're gonna be done forgot about it, by the time summer hits. And besides being on ANY of these messy reality shows are one and the same of having a certain "reputation" following you. Evelyn from BBW has fought..and she's doing VERY well business and imagewise ...hell, even Tami is doin well businesswise. It has not stop them from making money and maintaining certain business ventures. Evelyn was even a spokes person for an energy drink!! So, if it hasn't affected those girls in the slightest, it for damn sure won't hurt Porsha. They were wayyyyyy worse than this lil tap Porsha did. Kenya NEEDED it, sometimes...that's the ONLY way to get somebody off ur back is to BRING IT TO THEM cuz the ignoring, and passing it off wasn't working. TRUST ME,I don't condone violence at all. I believe adults should talk things out and/or to agree to disagree but as you see...Kenya did NOT want to do that. She hated Porsha since day one. And Kenya is the type of bitch you got to show her WTF IS REALLY UP. She got too many passes at it is. So I get it.

Thank the hell outta you!!! :clapping: Only a weak bitch would keep putting up with shit from somebody over a year. It's kinda like a form of bullying and people on here saying just walk away or whatever. What happens when people walk away from bullies? The bullies see it and keep on bullying until they get tired. Ain't nobody got time for that

As the granddaughter of a civil rights activist, Im sure Porsha gets asked to do different events in support of her family name. Its not a good look that she is fighting on camera on some reality show. Nobody is saying that she cant be successful after this incident, but she may or may not have messed up her image in some instances.

Thank you!

This girl comes from a civil rights family rooted in non violence and here she is on TV acting like a straight coon/clown. Everything isn't about money, some stuff is bigger than that like your legacy. And for the record, Kenya has fucked up her legacy as well. She used to be respected for being one of the few women of color to win a national title. Now she's a random bird on a reality show. All money isn't good money.

• Upvote 2

Thank you!

This girl comes from a civil rights family rooted in non violence and here she is on TV acting like a straight coon/clown. Everything isn't about money, some stuff is bigger than that like your legacy. And for the record, Kenya has fucked up her legacy as well. She used to be respected for being one of the few women of color to win a national title. Now she's a random bird on a reality show. All money isn't good money.

and i'm sick of y'all throwing the coon word around everytime somebody "Black" gets out of character. Y'all act like Porsha gets like that all the time. Y'all can be weak as fuck if you want and let somebody keep clowning you and not have a backbone but a lot of other people ain't gonna let it happen. Stop acting like y'all ain't never popped off on somebody or been taken out of character. Just cause you choose to not step up don't mean you're holier than thou :rolleyes:

and i'm sick of y'all throwing the coon word around everytime somebody "Black" gets out of character. Y'all act like Porsha gets like that all the time. Y'all can be weak as fuck if you want and let somebody keep clowning you and not have a backbone but a lot of other people ain't gonna let it happen. Stop acting like y'all ain't never popped off on somebody or been taken out of character. Just cause you choose to not step up don't mean you're holier than thou :rolleyes:

Yes because only weak people practice non violence, that Pussy Martin Luther King, we all know he had no back bone with all that "Nonviolence" talk >_< . Popped off yes, but even then I still removed myself before it got physical, when I pop off, Im not GONE, that hasn't happened yet, I still maintain control over the situation. Being in control of your emotions isn't weak, letting them control you and take you to a place of violence is just less mature and is a temporary solution to a problem.

See I could clap back and stoop to your level, but I choose not to indulge in your foolishness. B)

This is something you and your fav Porsha need to learn how to do. :coffee:

She had a human moment whoop-dy doo! I'm sure all the supporters of civil right events have had a fight before. It's not like she pulled a pistol out and shot at Kenya. That would be a different story. But a lil fight? No... We're gonna forget all about it soon. That's where were are as a culture today..we move da fuck on.

Apparently... No one on here has ever had a moment they lost it.

Nobody here has ever had a fight.

Nobody here has ever had an altercation.

This board is so fucking judgemental ..as if you all are perfect and "life" doesn't happen to you all. I guess we have a bunch of robots logging on everyday. Please with the bullshit.. yall stay tryna act like yall perfect.. its so draining and ridiculous of you as ppl. My God

Yes because only weak people practice non violence, that Pussy Martin Luther King, we all know he had no back bone with all that "Nonviolence" talk >_< . Popped off yes, but even then I still removed myself before it got physical, when I pop off, Im not GONE, that hasn't happened yet, I still maintain control over the situation. Being in control of your emotions isn't weak, letting them control you and take you to a place of violence is just less mature and is a temporary solution to a problem.

you just did too much. Porsha not letting Kenya continue to bully her has nothing to do with a Civil Rights leader :mellow:

See I could clap back and stoop to your level, but I choose not to indulge in your foolishness. B)

This is something you and your fav Porsha need to learn how to do. :coffee:

well let the clappin' begin. And stoop to my level? Did I call you a name or something? Nothing's foolish about what I said. If so please point it out. I don't see anything about not being a weak bitch foolish :)

She had a human moment whoop-dy doo! I'm sure all the supporters of civil right events have had a fight before. It's not like she pulled a pistol out and shot at Kenya. That would be a different story. But a lil fight? No... We're gonna forget all about it soon. That's where were are as a culture today..we move da fuck on.

Oh Lordy Jesus no she ain't human is she Dayz? lol. You can't possibly be human and reach a breaking point can you? I mean If you're human you have to always walk away from bullies instead of confronting them and sticking up for yourself right?

This board is so fucking judgemental ..as if you all are perfect and "life" doesn't happen to you all. I guess we have a bunch of robots logging on everyday. Please with the bullshit.. yall stay tryna act like yall perfect.. its so draining and ridiculous of you as ppl. My God

I know. They get on my damn nerves trying to act so perfect. They way y'all type don't impress nobody on this board lol. Nobody's worried about anybody grammar or anything else on this board unless they don't have a life. Your perceptions of anybody just because they don't behave or talk the way you would approve don't mean a damn thing either :)
  • Upvote 1

Porsha Williams

Charged with Assault

Arrest Warrant Issued

4/16/2014 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Williams is a wanted woman ... as in we've learned there's a warrant out for her arrest.

ATL cops are going after Porsha over a fight she had with Kenya Moore on the set of the show. Porsha allegedly attacked Kenya, who filed a police report. The show has the raw footage, and that was enough to charge Porsha with misdemeanor battery -- thus the warrant.

Porsha's lawyer, Joe Habachy, tells TMZ she will surrender Thursday.

We're also told Porsha plans to go after Kenya ... she wants the D.A. to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/16/porsha-williams-charged-kenya-assault-surrenders-real-housewives-atlanta/#ixzz2z69tiwnz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo that was worth it?

Never had a fist fight with someone who wasn't a sibling...over the age of 10ish, I just know better. I lost it, but my losing it was still arguing and not fighting. Sorry but I just know how to not let shit get to the point where Im going to have to physically do anything to "reslove" a situation, It's not about being "Perfect" it's about being GROWN/MATURE.

you just did too much. Porsha not letting Kenya continue to bully her has nothing to do with a Civil Rights leader :mellow:

No I didn't it's an example, 2 sides have a disagreement 1 side gets physical with the other, the other keeps it moving and don't stoop to that level, cut & dry erasing 1 being a Civil rights issue, and the other being 2 messy women, it's applyable. I apply Non-Violence to how I handle things or aim to, Civil rights or not, ts a choice.

Porsha Williams

Charged with Assault

Arrest Warrant Issued

4/16/2014 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Williams is a wanted woman ... as in we've learned there's a warrant out for her arrest.

ATL cops are going after Porsha over a fight she had with Kenya Moore on the set of the show. Porsha allegedly attacked Kenya, who filed a police report. The show has the raw footage, and that was enough to charge Porsha with misdemeanor battery -- thus the warrant.

Porsha's lawyer, Joe Habachy, tells TMZ she will surrender Thursday.

We're also told Porsha plans to go after Kenya ... she wants the D.A. to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2z69tiwnz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo that was worth it?

It's a misdemeanor and probably won't even be there an hr. Oh well and I bet Kenya won't be waving shit in nobody's face again. Kenya will also have assault charges pending according to the document you just posted

Never had a fist fight with someone who wasn't a sibling...over the age of 10ish, I just know better. I lost it, but my losing it was still arguing and not fighting. Sorry but I just know how to not let shit get to the point where Im going to have to physically do anything to "reslove" a situation, It's not about being "Perfect" it's about being GROWN/MATURE.

No I didn't it's an example, 2 sides have a disagreement 1 side gets physical with the other, the other keeps it moving and don't stoop to that level, cut & dry erasing 1 being a Civil rights issue, and the other being 2 messy women, it's applyable. I apply Non-Violence to how I handle things or aim to, Civil rights or not, ts a choice.

once again Civil rights has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this :)

It's a misdemeanor and probably won't even be there an hr. Oh well and I bet Kenya won't be waving shit in nobody's face again. Kenya will also have assault charges pending according to the document you just posted

once again Civil rights has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this :)

But it's still on her record. And if she didn't physically hit her at all, it wouldnt've happened. And the document said what Porsha wants, not what's going to happen, or what should happen to Kenya that IS happening to Porsha. Bottomline what happened is understandable but still wrong on both sides.

Sure doesn't, but non-violence does, which is why I broke it down to the basics erasing the Civil Rights part and the Housewives part, and just going about the issue, it's applyable :P

But it's still on her record. And if she didn't physically hit her at all, it wouldnt've happened. And the document said what Porsha wants, not what's going to happen, or what should happen to Kenya that IS happening to Porsha. Bottomline what happened is understandable but still wrong on both sides.

Sure doesn't, but non-violence does, which is why I broke it down to the basics erasing the Civil Rights part and the Housewives part, and just going about the issue, it's applyable :P

Please. Kenya got what she deserved. Hell she's threatened Phaedra more than once about physical violence so i'm not here for Kenya fans on the defense of her getting her ass whooped which she truly deserved. I can't wait to see it >_<