**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Are you watching "Watch What Happens Live" right now? Cynthia is throwing fuckin' shade! I mean shade!!! and saying Nene should be glad they got into it otherwise she'd have no story line :o When Nene sees this it's gonna be war. Cynthia also said Nene is her worst enemy now

OMG I missed it! Cynthia is a weak bitch though. I'm sure Nene isn't worried.

OMG I missed it! Cynthia is a weak bitch though. I'm sure Nene isn't worried.

Yeah i've never seen Cynthia like this. She let her inner bitch out tonight. Nene read her on the reunion tonight and mentioned how after her calling Peter a bitch they got over it and hung out and went to dinner plenty of times after all that went down and that it was only after we(the rest of the world) saw the show that's when she started to act shady as if it just happened

I was at the Lana Del Rey concert and only caught the last 15 minutes. It's really sad to see the Nene and Cynthia "friendship" end. I really need to catch the entire part 2.

Can someone please help me understand Nene's logic behind calling Peter a "bitch"? So if a man has an issue with a woman, he has to speak to her husband and settle it?

Why can't a man talk to a woman about conflict, especially if she (Nene) approaches the man (Peter) and asks if there's a problem? I have done that "talk to a third party" mess and it just creates more problems. You talk it out with the SOURCE in a respectful and rational manner, you don't let other people get involved!

I was at the Lana Del Rey concert and only caught the last 15 minutes. It's really sad to see the Nene and Cynthia "friendship" end. I really need to catch the entire part 2.

Can someone please help me understand Nene's logic behind calling Peter a "bitch"? So if a man has an issue with a woman, he has to speak to her husband and settle it?

Why can't a man talk to a woman about conflict, especially if she (Nene) approaches the man (Peter) and asks if there's a problem? I have done that "talk to a third party" mess and it just creates more problems. You talk it out with the SOURCE in a respectful and rational manner, you don't let other people get involved!

Well I understand Nene because if you watch back you'll see that throughout the years Peter is always arguing with the women and getting in their business. In fact he's the only husband that does that just like Nene said
  • Upvote 1

Well I understand Nene because if you watch back you'll see that throughout the years Peter is always arguing with the women and getting in their business. In fact he's the only husband that does that just like Nene said

Yes Peter is messy. Even with the whole Kordell/Porsha thing

• Upvote 1

The both of you didn't answer my question.

Obviously Peter is outspoken and has his opinion, he's allowed to have that. But why in the world does Nene think Peter should have to address Greg if his issue is with Nene?

If I were in Peter's shoes, I would speak my mind without going back and forth with them.

• Upvote 1

Yes Peter is messy. Even with the whole Kordell/Porsha thing

Ugh did you see the preview for part 3 of the reunion? Peter says something like "If they think i'm a bitch i'll be a bitch" and he takes a peach and bites it. How gay is that? If I was Cynthia i'd be embarrassed

The both of you didn't answer my question.

Obviously Peter is outspoken and has his opinion, he's allowed to have that. But why in the world does Nene think Peter should have to address Greg if his issue is with Nene?

If I were in Peter's shoes, I would speak my mind without going back and forth with them.

Well alrighty then mister lol. I guess Nene said that cause she's tired of Peter always arguing with the girls so next time he has an issue with a woman he needs to let Cynthia know that way he can further avoid confrontation with a woman and most likely won't have to deal with a woman accusing him of trying to be a bitch :lol: Nene got me crackin' up with that comment

Nene really is a shitty person, it's showing more this season than any other. Like someone said, she had the nerve to call Porsha a bad friend but she's not the best friend to have either.

I get it now, thanks. I keep expecting them to be civil and cordial, but look at the show we're talking about.....

YES, thats the thing, maturity aint common.

• Upvote 1

Nene really is a shitty person, it's showing more this season than any other. Like someone said, she had the nerve to call Porsha a bad friend but she's not the best friend to have either.

Nene really needs to stop making those faces on the reunion, those constipated faces are not cool at all.

While Kenya is dragging Nene

Not really :umm: and what about when Nene asked Kenya what makes her feel the fight at the lingerie party was Nene's fault and Kenya didn't have a response. Clocked :) Right now Porsha just read Cynthia on "Watch What Happens Live" with Andy Cohen and she's right just like Nene said. She's a flip flopper

Not really :umm: and what about when Nene asked Kenya what makes her feel the fight at the lingerie party was Nene's fault and Kenya didn't have a response. Clocked :) Right now Porsha just read Cynthia on "Watch What Happens Live" with Andy Cohen and she's right just like Nene said. She's a flip flopper

Don't tell me you're a Nene supporter :mellow:

Nene & Kenya are both shitty people, point blank & the period, Nene is better than her because what Kenya does is an act wheres we're not getting the real her, where's Nene's totally and completely a shitty selfish immature person and is unapologetic about it.

Nene & Kenya are both shitty people, point blank & the period, Nene is better than her because what Porsha does is an act wheres we're not getting the real her, where's Nene's totally and completely a shitty selfish immature person and is unapologetic about it.

:umm:

Not a Nene supporter but I still like her better than Kenya. What I like about Nene is she keeps it real whether you like her or not.

Keeps it real? Joe what program are you watching? Yeah, she keep it real about Everyone else but HERSELF. When ppl call her out on her bullshit, she can't take..and she runs from the truth. She has turned into the mist hated cast member becuz ppl see how nasty and hypocritical she is. She's cocky, she think she's better than everybody. She has really turned everyone off this season cuz her true colors have shown but I seen how she was ages ago...but the rest of the world is sadly juss now catching up. I will never support or give props to a bitch who runs from her own flaws but points out everyone else. Miss me wit the delusional bullshit. You have not accomplished that much... Kandi's money is longer and she is more successful. And Nene has on the delusional visors. Somebody pray for that self centered bitch.

• Upvote 2