**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

The VIBE video posted with Angela Stanton being interviewed clearly details that phakedra was involved behind the scenes from day one. Her story provides details as far back as 1998. Even then the situation was set up for Phakedra to be everyone's lawyer and to keep her ands clean. But she was still involved as a mastermind.

• Upvote 1

Angela Stanton sounds like someone scorned. She offered no proof of Phaedra's involvement.  I'm sure she has to have a video recording, an e-mail, a text message or something that can substantiate her claim.  If not, sounds like she's lying because she got caught. 

Angela Stanton sounds like someone scorned. She offered no proof of Phaedra's involvement.  I'm sure she has to have a video recording, an e-mail, a text message or something that can substantiate her claim.  If not, sounds like she's lying because she got caught. 

She is scorned. She ain't bring up none of this til years later after she saw Phaedra on the show doing good and making them coins.

• 1 month later...

rs_560x415-141001055723-1024.Real-Housew

Porshe is downgraded next season to reoccurring friend status.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta is back with some new faces mixing it up among our favorite Georgia Peaches.  Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, NeNe Leakes,Kenya Moore and Phaedra Parks all return with "media maven" Claudia Jordanas as a new fulltime Housewife.

AWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT, it's about to get real, I love Claudia, I hate that they downgraded Porsha & not Kenya tho, if ANYONE on that show needs a down grade it's koo koo Kenya.

well i'm glad Porsha is still on the show period. I think it's all because of Kenya. Kenya wanted her off the show but I think the producers knew they would face backlash if us viewers saw Kenya on the show but no sight of Porsha. I'm ready to see the tension between Nene and Cynthia's boring ass. 

• 1 month later...

Well 2 episodes into the new season you can see the trend and alliances so far.  Nene is in Vegas apart from all the other girls which isn't surprising since Cynthia was her only ally on the show.  I don't see how she will mix with the other girls anymore.  I think Kandi can probably be cordial with her and Porsche but other than that...

Then Apollo and Phaedra's falling out and his sentencing.  Lord, all that drama and Phaedra is still managing to be boring for me so far.  I was ready for her to read him down to his soul but she's being pretty passive aggressive on camera.

Well 2 episodes into the new season you can see the trend and alliances so far.  Nene is in Vegas apart from all the other girls which isn't surprising since Cynthia was her only ally on the show.  I don't see how she will mix with the other girls anymore.  I think Kandi can probably be cordial with her and Porsche but other than that...

Then Apollo and Phaedra's falling out and his sentencing.  Lord, all that drama and Phaedra is still managing to be boring for me so far.  I was ready for her to read him down to his soul but she's being pretty passive aggressive on camera.

I can't with Cynthia. She's seeming fake as hell now and when did she grow balls. I like how in next episode how she tries to confront Porsha as if she can whoop Porsha's ass. She needs to have a seat. I like how Kandi told Kenya to her face that she didn't think it was that serious for her to call the police and she deserved what she got from Porsha. I can't believe Apollo confessed to lying about Kenya running into him in L.A. and offering him head smh

I can't with Cynthia. She's seeming fake as hell now and when did she grow balls. I like how in next episode how she tries to confront Porsha as if she can whoop Porsha's ass. She needs to have a seat. I like how Kandi told Kenya to her face that she didn't think it was that serious for her to call the police and she deserved what she got from Porsha. I can't believe Apollo confessed to lying about Kenya running into him in L.A. and offering him head smh

Yeah Apollo is a huge liar.  I guess it makes sense he would go to those lengths.  I am surprised Kenya didn't proclaim her innocence more though.  I don't recall her REALLY going out there saying he made everything up.  I would be surprised if Phaedra apologizes though.  That's deep hate she cant stand her regardless.

I can tell Cynthia is going to get on my nerves.  I like how Kandi dont even care she will just go right in and start stirring the pot.

• Upvote 1

Yeah Apollo is a huge liar.  I guess it makes sense he would go to those lengths.  I am surprised Kenya didn't proclaim her innocence more though.  I don't recall her REALLY going out there saying he made everything up.  I would be surprised if Phaedra apologizes though.  That's deep hate she cant stand her regardless.

I can tell Cynthia is going to get on my nerves.  I like how Kandi dont even care she will just go right in and start stirring the pot.

That's what I'm saying like she didn't OWN her innocence, she made it out like "that's not...entirely true" lol, not "ITS A LIE!!!" lol, stupid as fuck, both of them, they deserve each other lol. I'd be WAY surprised if Phaedra apologizes, and honestly I don't think she really needs to, Apollo did his pat, what went on with Phaedra & Kenya was more than that lie (that lie was a part of it tho), but Kenya continued to do the most and be a dumb ass.

I agree with every word of that last part, like it's only 2 episodes in and I'm not feeling Cynthia, personally I agree with Nene that they should've let Cynthia go (even tho now that she & Nene don't like each other it gives her a storyline other than being Nene's sidekick). And Kandi's SO ma chick for how she handles the drama lol

• 11 months later...

I swear Kenya messy as hell. I'm glad Sheree put her ass in check. Came at Sheree for absolutely no reason at all. It's not like Kenya was friends with Nene so I don't see why she started shit with Sheree

IM SAYIN, Kenya knows what the fuck she's doing, now that Nene's gone she wants all the screen time and all the contraversy, she's desperate & thirsty but she's not stupid, she knows what she wants, she knows getting it started with Sheree will....

Its the hightest rating Non-singing competition reality show out there. Its not going anywhere no time soon 

Let him know :coffee:

IM SAYIN, Kenya knows what the fuck she's doing, now that Nene's gone she wants all the screen time and all the contraversy, she's desperate & thirsty but she's not stupid, she knows what she wants, she knows getting it started with Sheree will....

Obviously she don't know Sheree too well but she gon learn the hard way soon enough. Sheree never backed down from nobody, not Marlo and not Nene so what makes Kenya think she can try her with ease. I'm glad Sheree back. Kenya trying to take the spotlight now that Nene gone but it ain't gon happen. You see how Sheree almost threw her drink on her lol

• Upvote 2

Let him know :coffee:

Obviously she don't know Sheree too well but she gon learn the hard way soon enough. Sheree never backed down from nobody, not Marlo and not Nene so what makes Kenya think she can try her with ease. I'm glad Sheree back. Kenya trying to take the spotlight now that Nene gone but it ain't gon happen. You see how Sheree almost threw her drink on her lol

Not only that, but I don't think she's ever been fully CLAPPED back against, Sheree wins every argument she gets in whether she's right or wrong

• Upvote 1

Chateau Sheree still not finished and still providing plenty of ammo for serious shade.  And I died at Sheree calling Kenya's house out for being in a ditch.

I'm still wondering what the return of Nene will bring, and that says a lot about the cast really.

I don't think they need NeNe back based on the first show.

• Upvote 1

kenya was messy and shady while Nene was there . Do u watch the show? She's not tryna be a "new Nene". Kwnya already made her mark her first season

obviously you don't get what i'm saying. Kenya trying to be the bully now that Nene is gone. She was messy but never a bully like she trying to be now hence "new Nene"

• Upvote 1