JJ.com history the Angie and hotboy edition :)

Dee

Yeah 2005 was the best! :lol: (especially since that's when I started getting active lol)

2005, the best year ever on the forum. :wub: We had so much fun back then.

I had a VERY special relationship with the trolls :lmao:

They were completely obsessed with you. :lmao:

We should have a year by year list on what was popping on the forum until now.

I would love to hear the stories pre-2006 before I joined.

I was trying to figure out the next topic but I'm stuck LOL I joined March of 04

LAT NUH CATA TA U CUZ BAY DIS IZ YO DAU DO ANYTHANG FO MUH MAN BYAY U BOLW MUH AWAH I DUB CURR WUT MUH MAMA SAY DAY SAY NO NO NO O NO NO NO :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao:

• 1 year later...

I dragged jbailey, JoeJoe and a few others for about 20 pages twice within the space of a month :)

Paul please stfu cause everybody here knows it was you who was dragged lemon drops and both of the threads you were dragged in had to be shut down but if the mods would they can surely unlock those threads or put them back if they didn't delete them. Then the proof will be shown. I guess you feelin' yourself right now that you wanna start some shit well i'm always ready. Hell there were a few others in those threads who assisted in the dragging of you. :filenails:

Paul please stfu cause everybody here knows it was you who was dragged lemon drops and both of the threads you were dragged in had to be shut down but if the mods would they can surely unlock those threads or put them back if they didn't delete them. Then the proof will be shown. I guess you feelin' yourself right now that you wanna start some shit well i'm always ready. Hell there were a few others in those threads who assisted in the dragging of you. :filenails:

I'm sure that there are people who would disagree with that :)