Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

Astonishing X-Men Xavier Fantomex

Biiitch.  Xavier came back as a hot youngster with hair after revealing his essence was trapped in the Astral Plane fighting the Shadow king since Red Skull scooped out his brain and was using his powers.

STL071682-600x927.jpg

Maybe he and Rogue can date now she likes an "old soul" (and old dick from magneto)

WTH?! :o How did Red Skull even get ahold of Xavier with all that telepathy he has being the most powerful? I'ma have to see if I can find the story. I know Psylock ain't trying to battle cause she gon get her ass murdered again for the 87th time :rolleyes: 

WTH?! :o How did Red Skull even get ahold of Xavier with all that telepathy he has being the most powerful? I'ma have to see if I can find the story. I know Psylock ain't trying to battle cause she gon get her ass murdered again for the 87th time :rolleyes: 

Kidfresh posted it a while ago..I'm more surprised that the storyline is still ongoing.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

@kidfresh832 so wait! The Phoenix force killed Rachel to keep her out of the way in order to get to Jean? WTH?

That wasn't Rachel.  That was young Jean, Beast went back in time to get the original 05.  And they are still around.  It doesn't seem like they are the actual originals though since this one died.  Rachel is there feeling weak and bleeding from her nose in the first issue though.  She had to be taken back to the Blackbird at the scene of the floating children.  All the X teams were dispatched to 3 different sights that had significance in Jeans life. 

2349950-phoenix-resurrection-the-return-of-jean-grey-1.jpg?1509751371

Phoenix-Resurrection-The-Return-of-Jean-Grey-002-015.jpg?resize=666%2C1024

Storm was the only one to say this is Jean returning, she know her bestie.  Everyone else just thinks its another Phoenix event maybe not necessarily Jean returning.  All the teams scattered to important Xmen event locations worldwide.

On 12/28/2017 at 6:33 PM, DarkStormSC said:

Please let them be done with all those "original" X-men from the past. Hopefully, Marvel will put more care into the X-books again now that Disney/Marvel  got the film rights back.

Only good thing that came out of that tired story was young ice man forcing Bobby to admit he likes dick and come out.  Now hes gay as fuck and Shadowcat is his official fag hag.  And he's already a potential gay homewrecker. Rictor comes on to him at the mansion and says he and Shatterstar are on a "break" if he wants to hook up.

Even Daken is sniffing around being passive aggressive trying to get a relatively fresh piece of that icy ass.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

2349950-phoenix-resurrection-the-return-of-jean-grey-1.jpg?1509751371

Phoenix-Resurrection-The-Return-of-Jean-Grey-002-015.jpg?resize=666%2C1024

Storm was the only one to say this is Jean returning, she know her bestie.  Everyone else just thinks its another Phoenix event maybe not necessarily Jean returning.  All the teams scattered to important Xmen event locations worldwide.

Only good thing that came out of that tired story was young ice man forcing Bobby to admit he likes dick and come out.  Now hes gay as fuck and Shadowcat is his official fag hag.  And he's already a potential gay homewrecker. Rictor comes on to him at the mansion and says he and Shatterstar are on a "break" if he wants to hook up.

Even Daken is sniffing around being passive aggressive trying to get a relatively fresh piece of that icy ass.

Sounds like a damn mess lol. I hope they ain't got him acting all queeny

janetoop_zpsuhfm0n7l.jpg

Child Emma ain't got NO dignity left.  They go ask that heffa if she has seen Jean and she's like mm hmm child.  I knew that bitch was back.

They like girl whurr she at? She said that ho up in New Mexico.  Cause sometimes when me and Scott used to be fucking he would let it leak  that was where him and Jean had epic sex on a mountain and it was so good he would dream about it sometimes while I would be twerking on that dick.

Biiiiiii... she ain't got no kinda fucks left to give she just admit she can't hang with Jeansus in the bedroom either and can't keep her man's full attention.

phoenixres3_2-1.png?resize=788%2C1200&ssl=1

• 2 weeks later...

He grabs some Colossus Ass in the international trailer.

Meanwhile Jeansus christ wasted no time cementing her status as the Mutant head bitch in charge.  She marched right to the world leaders at the UN made a powerful statement about mutant rights and equality.  Put everyone on notice she's back and its gonna be a different day now and they will put some respeck on her name.

265s9n.jpg

Yaas come through Storms tired ass ex husband, who she is now re-fucking recognized her bestie.  Even Emma's jump off Namor the sea ho recognized Jeansus.

Then as soon as she stepped outside the Ambassadors head was blown off by the return of an old villian and now everyone thinks Jean did it :P  Oh well come for her bitches!

• Upvote 2

Meanwhile Jeansus christ wasted no time cementing her status as the Mutant head bitch in charge.  She marched right to the world leaders at the UN made a powerful statement about mutant rights and equality.  Put everyone on notice she's back and its gonna be a different day now and they will put some respeck on her name.

Yaas come through Storms tired ass ex husband, who she is now re-fucking recognized her bestie.  Even Emma's jump off Namor the sea ho recognized Jeansus.

Then as soon as she stepped outside the Ambassadors head was blown off by the return of an old villian and now everyone thinks Jean did it :P  Oh well come for her bitches!

:lmao::lmao:

Jeansus Christ getting bitches together. :wub:  So is Prof. X-allah dead?  She used past tense words.

Wait, when did Skank ass Emma started fucking Namor's fish dick?

And who is the old villain that took the dome off of the ambassador?

24 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

I don't think the story lines are completely in sync yet with the whole young Charles return . Psylocke's team may be the only ones that know really right now they were dealing with that and the Shadow king fight.

Cassandra Nova is the villain.  She said Jean fucked up her plans with her UN performance and she was pissed so she blew up the Ambassador in front of her.

edf45a5d3430.jpg

4 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

He grabs some Colossus Ass in the international trailer.

265s9n.jpg

LOL Jean ain't having it. Storm and Panther doing it again? I wonder how Namor came back after having his head decapitated? I need to catch up on these comics since i'm a member of comicvine.

14 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

Thumbnail

Nobody has time for these non connected Sonyverse movies.  If you don't even start venom with Spider-Man or hes not in it wtf?

I'm not gon be playing with you and that gif today :lol: In the comments on youtube everybody goin in on the trailer talking about how it's a venom trailer but it doesn't even show him lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 2:33 PM, hotboy06 said:

Nathaniel,

Shall we prepare a sacrifice for Jeansus Christ's new movie Dark Phoenix in November?

:unsure:

I just hope it isn't embarrassingly bad before Marvel can finish getting the rights and restart everything. Cause X-men: Apocalypse was a hot mess

Ice Queen Bobby tries to go on a date at the hottest Pho spot in town , PhoGettaboutit.  But, Rictor and he both realize over their Pho Tai Bo Vien, this ain't whats cute and Rictor belongs with Shatterstar.

attachment.php?attachmentid=62838&d=1520000778

Meanwhile Jeansus Christ and her team have been offered political asylum in both Wakanda and Atlantis while the world is still shook over the violent death of the ambassador after Jeans glorious speech.

XMRED-6.jpg?fit=790%2C1200&ssl=1

XMRED-7.jpg?fit=790%2C1200&ssl=1

XMRED-8.jpg?fit=790%2C1200&ssl=1

She picked her bestie Storm's royal dick on call, country so they can hang and relax when she flies on for her Dickapointments from her ex husband.  Everybody know Wakanda has the latest Oscar winning fashions tew and Jeansus needs the best on the run wardrobe

• Upvote 2