Tattoo Artist's Revenge On His Cheating Girlfriend

cheaps

A Tattoo Artist's Revenge On His Cheating Girlfriend: Poop Tattoo

Culture Buzz When this guy found out his girlfriend was cheating on him, he didn't tell her. After all, she wanted him to give her a giant back tattoo. This was not the design she had asked for.

"Tattoo artist, Ryan L. Fitzjerald was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it."

Source: veryweirdnews.com

It turns out that Rossie had been cheating on Ryan with one of his oldest friends, but rather than confront her, Ryan hatched a plan. He got Rossie to sign a waiver saying that the design of the tattoo was up to the "artist's discretion" and then went to work.

enhanced-buzz-30642-1322238594-40.jpg

Two trailer park residents in Dayton, Ohio are going to be battling this out in court over the next few months.

Tattoo artist, Ryan L. Fitzjerald was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently Ryan found out that she had cheated with a long-time friend of his and this was his way of getting even. Originally Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault but it turns out this crafty tattoo artist got her to sign a consent form prior to the tattoo and it said that the design was ‘at the artists discretion’, she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”. “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/a-tattoo-artists-revenge-on-his-cheating-girlfrie

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She's so dumb. She should have had a friend watch and make sure he was doing the right thing.

She would have never guessed he had bad intentions considering it was her boyfriend,so having a friend present would be the furthest thing from her mind. She trusted her other half to give her a tattoo ..thats not farfetched

• Upvote 2

She would have never guessed he had bad intentions considering it was her boyfriend,so having a friend present would be the furthest thing from her mind. She trusted her other half to give her a tattoo ..thats not farfetched

That's still stupid. I don't care if the person is Jesus or God him/herself...you ALWAYS have someone watch over what the tattoo artist is doing if you can't view it.

That's still stupid. I don't care if the person is Jesus or God him/herself...you ALWAYS have someone watch over what the tattoo artist is doing if you can't view it.

So you saying she should have told her boyfriend?

"Uh,babe..Imma have a friend come over and watch because I dont trust you putting a tattoo on my back."

Relationships dont work like that... :lol: If you cant even trust him to put a tattoo on your back then why the fuck is he even in your life. I have trust in him as far as everything else but I DONT trust him when it comes to putting a tat on me? :umm:

So you saying she should have told her boyfriend?

"Uh,babe..Imma have a friend come over and watch because I dont trust you putting a tattoo on my back."

Relationships dont work like that... :lol: If you cant even trust him to put a tattoo on your back then why the fuck is he even in your life. I have trust in him as far as everything else but I DONT trust him when it comes to putting a tat on me? :umm:

First off she cheated, so she shouldn't be in that relationship in the first place. Secondly she's getting a tat in a place where she can't view, so common sense would have told her to either get someone to watch over it or have him stop every so often to make sure it looks good.

First off she cheated, so she shouldn't be in that relationship in the first place.

Secondly she's getting a tat in a place where she can't view, so common sense would have told her to either get someone to watch over it or have him stop every so often to make sure it looks good.

Thats completely irrelevant.

You cant cherry pick when you TRUST your man and when you dont. If we sleep in the same bed at nite but you dont trust me doin a tat for you..something is wrong. That would be an insult to your other half.

Thats completely irrelevant.

You cant cherry pick when you TRUST your man and when you dont. If we sleep in the same bed at nite but you dont trust me doin a tat for you..something is wrong. That would be an insult to your other half.

No it's not. If you're cheating you shouldn't be a relationship since you're obviously not happy being in it.

Once again, she cheated on him anyways so the trust thing doesn't matter. And if she didn't, she still should have had enough sense to have him stop at a certain point to make sure that the tat looks good so far.

No it's not. If you're cheating you shouldn't be a relationship since you're obviously not happy being in it.

Once again, she cheated on him anyways so the trust thing doesn't matter. And if she didn't, she still should have had enough sense to have him stop at a certain point to make sure that the tat looks good so far.

But Henri ..we're not talking about that. Thats a whole nother issue. :lol:

She had NO idea he knew therefore she thought she could trust her OWN man w/o having a witness to give her a tattoo. Yes, her own cheating actions caused this unfortunate event but generally when your man does something for you...you dont need a witness present.

But Henri ..we're not talking about that. Thats a whole nother issue. :lol:

She had NO idea he knew therefore she thought she could trust her OWN man w/o having a witness to give her a tattoo. Yes, her own cheating actions caused this unfortunate event but generally when your man does something for you...you dont need a witness present.

She's still a dumb ho.

Even without a witness, common sense tells you to check the work that's been done so far before getting it done. That's like those idiots you sue the tattoo artist because they noticed he/she misspelled something after it's done. Yes he will have to pay the charges for it, but hopefully the dumb bitch know that next time to check the work before it's done.

She's still a dumb ho.

Even without a witness, common sense tells you to check the work that's been done so far before getting it done. That's like those idiots you sue the tattoo artist because they noticed he/she misspelled something after it's done. Yes he will have to pay the charges for it, but hopefully the dumb bitch know that next time to check the work before it's done.

I was gonna say because I read your response last night, and it sounds to me like you're either really guarded and/or paranoid :unsure:

I was gonna say because I read your response last night, and it sounds to me like you're either really guarded and/or paranoid :unsure:

Guarded to a certain point. If my boo is putting a tat on me (will never happen, because he's not a tattoo artist), I would still check because 1) it's my body, and 2) I want to make sure that everything's right before it's over. Whatever idiot fully trust someone to put something on their body without checking it before it's over deserves whatever horrible job they can do imo.

She's still a dumb ho.

Henri ..I dont know if you frequent the tattoo parlor or not but its common to go get tatted by yourself and its those who do bring ppl with them but not to inspect or "watch over" the artist..its more like a coming to support me type of deal. :lol: When a person gets something tatted on them in a place they cant see..its very common for them to trust the artist w/o a witness present. It may be dumb to you but it comes with that territory. Its just how it is. EVERYTHING in life is a risk when put in someone elses hands, if we wanna get technical ..it doesnt just start and stop with tattoo artist.

Henri ..I dont know if you frequent the tattoo parlor or not but its common to go get tatted by yourself and its those who do bring ppl with them but not to inspect or "watch over" the artist..its more like a coming to support me type of deal. :lol:When a person gets something tatted on them in a place they cant see..its very common for them to trust the artist w/o a witness present. It may be dumb to you but it comes with that territory. Its just how it is. EVERYTHING in life is a risk when put in someone elses hands, if we wanna get technical ..it doesnt just start and stop with tattoo artist.

That is the DUMBEST thing I've ever read....and mind you this board is flooded with TOF's posts. And I bet you those are the same type of people that doesn't check to see if the parlor is clean or not.

That is the DUMBEST thing I've ever read....and mind you this board is flooded with TOF's posts. And I bet you those are the same type of people that doesn't check to see if the parlor is clean or not.

It is what it is. We trust restaurants to serve us food. We dont know if the cooks washed their hands or if its dirty back in the back where they prepared our food or if they dropped it on the floor and put it back on da plate.. Numerous other places that we tend to each and everyday without us inspecting every single inch of the facility or the employees. We ALL trust more than you realize.