SloLove Appreciation Thread

SloLove

^^^THIS

Plus its definitely 1 of the tracks I think was ahead of its time. And along with the great harmonies from her voice, I love how the song sounds so eclectic yet remain so soft & smooth. And to me it has a pinch of 70's sound, 80's sound, 90's sound, & 00's, but it dont sound like early 00's it sounds like what was hot around 06-09.

Yeah i've told this story before but at first listen I was like "Janet what's this?" unsure.gif and I said to myself "Joe don't judge too quick...listen to it again cause it's just something you're not used to hearing" I started to listen to it more and fell in love with it. Things about this song I love

The French horn in the beginning just kills me :good:

0:07 I gotta take, I wanna do all the day through slow whooo ah and then that infectious playful laugh. I love it!

0:19 I love that hah hah and whenever I hear it I nod my head up and down at the same time she does it :yep: then right before it hits the 0:22 mark that instrument...I don't know if that's a flute or what but I love that sound

I also love that instrument at 0:27 and I have no idea what it is but that sound I try to mimic with my voice. If anyone knows let me know what that is

at 0:48 right after Baby take it to another level tonight I love that woo! that alot of people probably don't even notice

at 0:52 I like hearing that guy go "come on" right after she says express our lovin' in the music he also does it again at 1:52

at 0:56 I love how her pitch goes higher all the way til the 1:01 mark ending with vibrato. Oh yes baby :excited:

I love when she's all do do is biggrin.gif

at 1:06 that french horn is killin' it once again >_<

I don't know but I don't think i'm the only one who loves Janet's soft vocals and I love it at 1:30 freeze this moment please...don't wanna get it outta my head

and who doesn't love 1:56 didn't cha know it...didn't cha know aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! wub.gif

at 2:14 that sexy nice and slooooooooo baby and then I don't know what you call it but she makes her voice sound whiny at 2:17 when she says niiice and slo and in the middle of her ending the nice and slo you hear dooo from the blending of both of her verses at the same time. I love it!

then I love her ad lib at 3:07 feel you up yeah

Finally I love at 3:10 the way she sings all I wanna doooo Ok i'm done now. Guess you can say I love it from beginning til the end

I also love how the song is ending and now her all I wanna do is sung a little different than anytime she's sung it during the whole song

• Upvote 1

Yeah i've told this story before but at first listen I was like "Janet what's this?" :unsure: and I said to myself "Joe don't judge too quick...listen to it again cause it's just something you're not used to hearing" I started to listen to it more and fell in love with it. Things about this song I love

0:07 I gotta take, I wanna do all the day through slow whooo ah and then that infectious playful laugh. I love it!

0:19 I love that hah hah and whenever I hear it I nod my head up and down at the same time she does it :yep: then right before it hits the 0:22 mark that instrument...I don't know if that's a flute or what but I love that sound

I also love that instrument at 0:27 and I have no idea what it is but that sound I try to mimic with my voice. If anyone knows let me know what that is

at 0:48 right after Baby take it to another level tonight I love that woo! that alot of people probably don't even notice

at 0:52 I like hearing that guy go "come on" right after she says express our lovin' in the music he also does it again at 1:52

at 0:56 I love how her pitch goes higher all the way til the 1:01 mark ending with vibrato. Oh yes baby :excited:

I love when she's all do do is :D

I don't know but I don't think i'm the only one who loves Janet's soft vocals and I love it at 1:30 freeze this moment please...don't wanna get it outta my head

and who doesn't love 1:56 didn't cha know it...didn't cha know aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :wub:

at 2:14 that sexy nice and slooooooooo baby and then I don't know what you call it but she makes her voice sound whiny at 2:17 when she says niiice and slo and in the middle of her ending the nice and slo you hear dooo from the blending of both of her verses at the same time. I love it!

Finally I love at 3:10 the way she sings all I wanna doooo Ok i'm done now. Guess you can say I love it from beginning til the end

I also love how the song is ending and now her all I wanna do is sung a little different that anytime she's sung it during the whole song

lol

Yeah i've told this story before but at first listen I was like "Janet what's this?" :unsure: and I said to myself "Joe don't judge too quick...listen to it again cause it's just something you're not used to hearing" I started to listen to it more and fell in love with it. Things about this song I love

I love when she's all do do is :D

and who doesn't love 1:56 didn't cha know it...didn't cha know aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :wub:

I also love how the song is ending and now her all I wanna do is sung a little different that anytime she's sung it during the whole song

Doing too much

Joe..you did ENTIRELY way too much .... :umm: I would have thought we were talking about your fave "Feel So Right" by the way you got so detailed. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Its worse when I tell a story in person :lol: I will leave nothing out and inside my story there is usually another story. I'd go into "Feels So Right" but that would take alot of writing and I don't feel like typing that much right now. I almost quit while I was writing about "SloLove" haha

are you sloslo xone

yep that's my name I had a certain member make for me a few years ago since Janet-Xone banned me. I went off on bitches who were dissing Janet including a mod. I let them bitches have it and my original name which is the same as on here has been banned for what?...about 6yrs now? :lol:

Its worse when I tell a story in person :lol: I will leave nothing out and inside my story there is usually another story. I'd go into "Feels So Right" but that would take alot of writing and I don't feel like typing that much right now. I almost quit while I was writing about "SloLove" haha

Oh,so you're one of those ppl as you're telling a story that would provoke me to smile and nod my head as if Im listening but mentally drifting off somewhere else. :umm:

if you do that shit at the reuinon joe im walking away from you...no hard feelings

Oh,so you're one of those ppl as you're telling a story that would provoke me to smile and nod my head as if Im listening but mentally drifting off somewhere else. :umm:

if you do that shit at the reuinon joe im walking away from you...no hard feelings

well then I ain't tellin' y'all asses nothin' <_<

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...