INCASE YOU DON'T READ PINNED THREADS

Dee

I know it's JAN's forum but seriously, some of you need to let that comment go :mellow: you said your piece, be done.

but seriously nothing.. this is a Janet Jackson board.. if i want to read negative untrue comments about Janet... i'd visit her dead brother's forum(s)

i can't believe he's still posting... really mods? how far does someone have to go to see some discipline up in this place... make an example out of him.

#justice4JANET

• Upvote 1

but seriously nothing.. this is a Janet Jackson board.. if i want to read negative untrue comments about Janet... i'd visit her dead brother's forum(s)

I can't believe he's still posting... really mods? how far does someone have to go to see some discipline up in this place... make an example out of him.

#justice4JANET

Yeah but we all know it's not true .... Janets just headlined a tour for the past year so his irrelevent comment means nothing

i can't believe he's still posting... really mods? how far does someone have to go to see some discipline up in this place... make an example out of him.

#justice4JANET

ov2n7.gif

are you serious though

#justice4JANET

co-signs

you will not dis.respect the Goddess and get away with it. :rolleyes:

Some of you have thrown Janet under the bus before.. :rolleyes::filenails:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially when it they're defending their favs

i know right..the hypocrisy..the things i have read about janet on this board...are a million x more shady than anything i said

I have read a couple of shady comments towards Janet on this board. But all that "oh how the mighty have fallen" bullshit was super extra. :umm:

Its one thing to shade the queen about her hammer pants, the whimsicle medley or her relationship with JD. But to shade her just to highlight the success of another diva, HER CLONE NO LESS, was over the top. You did way more than what was required. <_<

I have read a couple of shady comments towards Janet on this board. But all that "oh how the mighty have fallen" bullshit was super extra. :umm:

Its one thing to shade the queen about her hammer pants, the whimsicle medley or her relationship with JD. But to shade her just to highlight the success of another diva, HER CLONE NO LESS, was over the top. You did way more than what was required. <_<

egg.act.ly

and the fact that he said 'you couldnt pay people to see Janet' was a big slap in the face. He really tried it with that. :lol: the.fuckin.nerve. :lol: not only did he disrespect Janet in her own house, this muthafucka took a shit in her living room. :mellow:

it did make me giggle though :ph34r: