INCASE YOU DON'T READ PINNED THREADS

Dee

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not picking on you.. That bitch knew what he was doing.. Everyone but you and Jappy can see it..

I obviously can't speak for the guy, but I truly don't think he was trying to be a dick by saying what he said. I think he could honestly feel the way he feels, yet still be a legitimate fan. I don't think it's fair to burn dude at the stake for that one inicident. I don't agree with his thought at all, I think Janet will be able to fill a stadium until the day she dies, simply because she's Janet muthafuckin Jackson. :excited:

I obviously can't speak for the guy, but I truly don't think he was trying to be a dick by saying what he said. I think he could honestly feel the way he feels, yet still be a legitimate fan. I don't think it's fair to burn dude at the stake for that one incident. I don't agree with his thought at all, I think Janet will be able to full a stadium until the day she does, simply because she's Janet muthafuckin Jackson. :excited:

i actually appreciate that you are defending me and that you get me...you do know that you are going against everybody on this board by doing so right...

i know you don't agree with what i said ...i kinda did apologies for it..but i find it hypocritical why i am getting such flack over this harmless comment when i have read much much worse..when i first joined this forum i thought it was a fucking beyonce board ..,,most would throw Janet under the bus here for Bey

I have read a couple of shady comments towards Janet on this board. But all that "oh how the mighty have fallen" bullshit was super extra. :umm:

Its one thing to shade the queen about her hammer pants, the whimsicle medley or her relationship with JD. But to shade her just to highlight the success of another diva, HER CLONE NO LESS, was over the top. You did way more than what was required. <_<

who the fuck was dat throwing daggers @ Janet ??!! :blink::umm: see ima bout 2 get suspended from this board :angry:

I obviously can't speak for the guy, but I truly don't think he was trying to be a dick by saying what he said. I think he could honestly feel the way he feels, yet still be a legitimate fan. I don't think it's fair to burn dude at the stake for that one inicident. I don't agree with his thought at all, I think Janet will be able to fill a stadium until the day she dies, simply because she's Janet muthafuckin Jackson. :excited:

Well he damn sure fooled you..

:lol:

But on the real...I don't. :umm:

All I know is that this dude from there (I'm assuming it's a website) hijacked my "Ruff" remix from YouTube, and uploaded it to his account :angry: he gave me credit, but I didn't like that berry much.

and i was getting ready 2 delete yo RUFF remix from my playlist.........................having second thoughts tho cause i had COLO0SSAL sex 2 it !! :P :P B) daamn "pisces" :rolleyes::lol:

In all honesty do you believe that i am not a janet fan ??? lol like seriously...i don't even like britney like that

I never said you were a Britney fan, all I know is that you shaded Janet and this wasn't the first time.

So your fan card is questionable...

i actually appreciate that you are defending me and that you get me...you do know that you are going against everybody on this board by doing so right...

i know you don't agree with what i said ...i kinda did apologies for it..but i find it hypocritical why i am getting such flack over this harmless comment when i have read much much worse..when i first joined this forum i thought it was a fucking beyonce board ..,,most would throw Janet under the bus here for Bey

No problem man, and I saw your apology and accepted it as a genuine one. You're allowed to have an opinion, and not everyone is going to agree with it. People are gonna debate, and it's bound to get heated, but I think certain incidents are blown way out of proportion -- for me, this is one of them. I think the rest of the board understands what I said, as far as everyone being entitled to their opinion. So, I'm not worried about that. I'm not picking sides, I just know that I'm not ready to write you off as a "hater" after that one incident. It's all gravy,, man :thumbup:

I never said you were a Britney fan, all I know is that you shaded Janet and this wasn't the first time.

So your fan card is questionable...

it really shouldn't ...the shade gene is a gene i need to suppress ...i will try to refrain from it as much as i can ...

No problem man, and I saw your apology and accepted it as a genuine one. You're allowed to have an opinion, and not everyone is going to agree with it. People are gonna debate, and it's bound to get heated, but I think certain incidents are blown way out of proportion -- for me, this is one of them. I think the rest of the board understands what I said, as far as everyone being entitled to their opinion. So, I'm not worried about that. I'm not picking sides, I just know that I'm not ready to write you off as a "hater" after that one incident. It's all gravy,, man :thumbup:

Archived