INCASE YOU DON'T READ PINNED THREADS

Dee

and i was getting ready 2 delete yo RUFF remix from my playlist.........................having second thoughts tho cause i had COLO0SSAL sex 2 it !! :P :P B) daamn "pisces" :rolleyes::lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I remember you telling me that waaaay back! I'm glad you didn't delete it, you let our shared love of Janet make you see the light :excited::lol: Pisces all day and all nite (don't stop) :w00t:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at least now he knows that if you try shading Janet too much we will all come in a swarm and snatch him up :lol:

i'm DEFINITELY not having bricks & frying pans thrown @ Janet anymore.............especially not in 2012 <_<

i'ma start being crazy again like i was back in 2004.........daaamn how many times did i get suspended again ??!

i'm DEFINITELY not having bricks & frying pans thrown @ Janet anymore.............especially not in 2012 <_<

i'ma start being crazy again like i was back in 2004.........daaamn how many times did i get suspended again ??!

we all lost count :lol:

No problem man, and I saw your apology and accepted it as a genuine one. You're allowed to have an opinion, and not everyone is going to agree with it. People are gonna debate, and it's bound to get heated, but I think certain incidents are blown way out of proportion -- for me, this is one of them. I think the rest of the board understands what I said, as far as everyone being entitled to their opinion. So, I'm not worried about that. I'm not picking sides, I just know that I'm not ready to write you off as a "hater" after that one incident. It's all gravy,, man :thumbup:

Negro nobody asked for all of that... you better mind your business and work on your flop songs... You need to realize how great of a singer I am and try to be more like me instead of trying to save people. :coffee:

Negro nobody asked for all of that... you better mind your business and work on your flop songs... You need to realize how great of a singer I am and try to be more like me instead of trying to save people. :coffee:

Sometimes ye doesn't have to ask, but ye shall still receive :) AND don't get it twisted, I'm a future supastar performer...therefore, I can in fact heal the world AND bring everyone together through the gift of song :) Think of me as the lovechild of Michael Jackson and Mother Teresa :filenails:

Archived