SloLove's Weekend Review

SloLove

Well first of all it was my birthday Friday December 2. Thank you all for the birthday wishesIMG_2468.jpg

Mista took me to this restaurant called Bongos...its at the american airline arena where the miami heat play...which right across the street from our house...this yacht docked there. its called Serene worth 4 million something dollars. our building is just left of the ship

IMG_2404.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saturday we went out to breakfast on lincoln road

IMG_2408.jpg

Then I went to pick up DCNATION so we could go to the mall...I tried to get Blatin to go but his ass talking bout he hates malls :flipoff: DCNATION and i clicked instantly, a lot of inside jokes we have now. On our way back to my place in the car he and i had a sing off to Pink's "Who Knew" I whooped that ass...nigga gone come in at the last verse talkin bout he won

I showed him around my building, introduced him to mista then we made plans to have dinner with Blatin

just the 3 of us went out to dinner, which was coo...took us forever to find parking which reminded me why i hate driving on south beach, listening to shwan he made me do some crazy shit cause he thought he saw a parking spot but it wasnt...they both ate like porkers, there was a band upstairs of the restaurant that agreed to let us perform a janet song but the both of them were scarred

we were supposed to go out but somebody fell asleep and for the first time it was not me...thats all imma say bout that...lol

sunday mista and i went to breakfast again

IMG_2464.jpg

then we went shopping for our trip to NC and i saw this great hate i can wear for our trip to London...a lot of people were hating on it including shawn so i knew i had to get it

IMG_2462.jpg

Monday morning i woke up at 2:30am too excited about what was about to take place that night...mista is not a janet fan...he knows some of her songs like TTWLG, LWNDWY, and FB...but has been saying from day one he wasnt excited about the show and was only going cause he wanted to see me happy

we had a car service come pic us up cause we hate traffic...VIP check in was between 6:15-6:45 show didnt start til 9 i met these girls who had drove from tampa who had just saw the show the previous night...they looked exhausted...and they kinda looked like those girls who janet gave those tassels to...lol

the arena was remodeled from the last time i was there...thank god. it hold 2,463 people and it was a sold out show

IMG_2419.jpg

i bought this shirt

IMG_2455.jpg

they had food, drinks, janet videos playing...there was about 60 people there...i started taking pics...while mista carried all my crap. this was a pic of the stuff that was being auctioned which was stupid cause you can easily get those pics and posters...but the good things up there was the jacket she wore on TVR tour during RN and Special...and TVR and Janet Tour Books

IMG_2431.jpg

then i went over to her memorabilia things and looked for my friend's artwork that he gave her when the tour started...he's trying to get someone from every stop to take a pic of his artwork...so i did that and sent it to him...in exchange he's gonna make me these sunglasses he wore when he met janet

IMG_2422.jpg

261229_207718332604507_100000990243819_602009_1599357_n.jpg

finally DCNATION and his friend came and Janetsgurl introduced herself to me...we hung out in VIP and took pics until we toasted off for the show with janet's assistant Terri. i told her to tell janet to pop her head in her...she confirmed that this is her last stop in north america...i think they gonna hit south america in february

IMG_2434.jpg

DCNATION gone be mad bout this pic cause i couldnt get the red eye out...but he cant whoop my ass so....

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

finally it was time for the show i was sitting 4th row center perfect. security was confused...they didnt know weather you could take pics or not...it was very confusing at first then finally they verified that you could but you couldnt record...i saw Kishi, CkCzar1, and my best friend and her husband came...Dimpy and i kept tweeting each other...lol she saw me but i didnt see her

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

the show was Uh Fuckin Mazin' i feel bad for the old white couple behind us because the flaming queen next to him and his fag hags were ridiculous...they clearly saw the show more than once but went absoutely ape shit when she came out...the way they were carrying on was unnecessary and caused the old white couple to leave the show within the first 30 minutes :sigh: I was in such awe i decided not to take any pics and just enjoy the show and all janet had to offer me...she pointed at me and gave me the heart...im glad dimpy and my best friend saw that...cause them haters on facebook dont believe me but whatever

mista was in such disbelief...his original plan was to switch seats with my best friend who was 4 rows behind us once the show stated because she's a janet stan...but once it started he couldnt bring himself to move...he said she was the best he'd ever seen including his boyfriend usher from last year...he was singing and stood up the entire time...towards the end she starred directly at mista for a good while as he clapped and mouthed the words amazing...janet gained another fan from this show

janetsgurl was sitting next to us and her ass was over there gettin it boy...lol james her dancer recognized me from twitter and waved at me twice...

im totally in love with this small venue thing...i hope she tours like that from now on...soooooo much better and she really can see you... i love it

got a great gift bag from VIP...mista gave he's to my best friend...DCNATION and i said we're gonna open ours for xmas as a gift from janet lol

i had the best time...im just now coming down from my high...i didnt think i could love janet any more than i already do but i totally do

saturday we went out to breakfast on lincoln road

IMG_2408.jpg

Then I went to pick up DCNATION so we could go to the mall...I tried to get Blatin to go but his ass talking bout he hates malls :flipoff: DCNATION and i clicked instantly, a lot of inside jokes we have now. On our way back to my place in the car he and i had a sing off to Pink's "Who Knew" I whooped that ass...nigga gone come in at the last verse talkin bout he won

I showed him around my building, introduced him to mista then we made plans to have dinner with Blatin

just the 3 of us went out to dinner, which was coo...took us forever to find parking which reminded me why i hate driving on south beach, listening to shwan he made me do some crazy shit cause he thought he saw a parking spot but it wasnt...they both ate like porkers, there was a band upstairs of the restaurant that agreed to let us perform a janet song but the both of them were scarred

we were supposed to go out but somebody fell asleep and for the first time it was not me...thats all imma say bout that...lol

ugh that's only what old people say and if I was there I would've done that shit with you. I wouldn't pass on performing Janet with some other people lol. You look kinda short in those pics or is it everyone else is a little taller than you?

ugh that's only what old people say and if I was there I would've done that shit with you. I wouldn't pass on performing Janet with some other people lol. You look kinda short in those pics or is it everyone else is a little taller than you?

lol im 5'10 DCNATION is a big ass dude....i'd still knock him da fuck out if i had to though....lol

DC is a tall glass of chocolate milk.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

He can pick you up and throw you across the room.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, what an awesome thread. It looks like you had a ball.

I agree hope she does small venues again.

We didn't even get all the costumes stuff bcuz the tower theater in Philly is so damn. Small

Ditto. Screw arenas, nothing beats seeing Janet up close and in an intimate setting.

Archived