SloLove's Weekend Review

SloLove

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally DCNATION and his friend came and Janetsgurl introduced herself to me...we hung out in VIP and took pics until we toasted off for the show with janet's assistant Terri. i told her to tell janet to pop her head in her...she confirmed that this is her last stop in north america...i think they gonna hit south america in february

IMG_2434.jpg

DCNATION gone be mad bout this pic cause i couldnt get the red eye out...but he cant whoop my ass so....

IMG_2460.jpg

I SEE UR LIL ASS STILL TALKIN'... AND I NEED YOU TO REPLY BACK TO MY MSG :flipoff:

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

saturday we went out to breakfast on lincoln road

IMG_2408.jpg

Then I went to pick up DCNATION so we could go to the mall...I tried to get Blatin to go but his ass talking bout he hates malls :flipoff: DCNATION and i clicked instantly, a lot of inside jokes we have now. On our way back to my place in the car he and i had a sing off to Pink's "Who Knew" I whooped that ass...nigga gone come in at the last verse talkin bout he won

I showed him around my building, introduced him to mista then we made plans to have dinner with Blatin

just the 3 of us went out to dinner, which was coo...took us forever to find parking which reminded me why i hate driving on south beach, listening to shwan he made me do some crazy shit cause he thought he saw a parking spot but it wasnt...they both ate like porkers, there was a band upstairs of the restaurant that agreed to let us perform a janet song but the both of them were scarred

we were supposed to go out but somebody fell asleep and for the first time it was not me...thats all imma say bout that...lol

I DO RECALL BLATIN AND I GETTING OUR MEALS TO GO WHILE YOU ATE A WHOLE POUND OF PORK RIBS!!!!!! :filenails::filenails:

Archived