Ciara Discusses Low Album Sales

DJ Y2K Malone™

Ciara had George Lopez's audience going crazy with her performance :dance: Say what you want about her sales, but she has mad stage presence.

I just saw her on George Lopez and the performance wasnt anything wonderful. I never really paid attention to Ciara and so I tuned in. The dance moves looked like a rip off from a local high school cheer leading squad at best. Looked as if she tried doing some RN moves too.

And the audience always goes crazy for whoever performs

I just saw her on George Lopez and the performance wasnt anything wonderful. I never really paid attention to Ciara and so I tuned in. The dance moves looked like a rip off from a local high school cheer leading squad at best. Looked as if she tried doing some RN moves too.

And the audience always goes crazy for whoever performs

Did u see her Ellen performance?

I completely disagree. Her music is excellent and up-to-date with current hip-hop/R&B trends. Goodes-->The Evolution was sort of a retread, but Fantasy Ride and Basic Instinct don't resemble her earlier Crunk&B sound in the least.

Basic Instinct is much better than Loud, Teenage Dream and Pink Friday but it's about more than just the music. Nobody knows who she is anymore. She's a fixture of 2005. She has to promote like she's a new act every time she puts something out if she wants to get any attention at all.

The gwiurls have lost their minds. :mellow: