Robyn killed it on SNL! KILT IT!

Kim

No she did NOT just do a backward roll on stage. :lmao:

Excellent work, though. I loved her energy. And she was having so much fun! I never cared too much for CYG when I got the album, then I liked it more after the video - and now I love it after this performance.

:lol: That gave me so much life. :w00t: I was like, "Am I still drunk? :excited: " :asham:

who

she's from Sweden and can you believe she's 32yrs old? :o She looks like she's in her early 20's She had a few hits here in the U.S. in the late 90's and she's a fan of Janet. Both of these songs were hits and were in the top 10 of the Hot 100. I remember her videos and songs playing on MTV and radio. I think the 2nd video was the bigger hit "Show Me Love"

One of the worst performances I have seen. No wonder she has had poor success stateside etc

The first performance was way off vocally

Thank god for the auto-tune, back up track or whatever

And that backwards roll was a complete flop and fail

Complete mess

No she did NOT just do a backward roll on stage. :lmao:

Excellent work, though. I loved her energy. And she was having so much fun! I never cared too much for CYG when I got the album, then I liked it more after the video - and now I love it after this performance.

Right? It didn't stand out when I got Body Talk, but she has FORCED me to love it. I don't even have a choice!

Haters in this need to stop. :rolleyes:

Homegirl worked that stage by herself, without back up dancers or a whole bunch of theatrics. Her energy was everything, even with the corny dancing. I'm going to download CYG right now. :clapping:

Complainers who can't handle criticism need to stop

no1 is hating

And while ur at it, since u such a fan, why dont u go BUY the single when u download it

Archived