Lil Kim's new album will be called...*Drum Roll*

King Baby

"Hardcore 2: All Hail the Queen"

:excited::excited::excited::excited:

(RTTNews) - Rumors are spreading across the web that Lil Kim is about to hit the studio to start work on her new album. According to various source, the new record will be titled Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen.

The Neptunes, The-Dream, will.i.am, Polow Da Don and others have been linked to the album. It will reportedly serve as the sequel to her breakout 1996 album Hard Core. That album peaked at number 11 on the Billboard 200 chart and was certified double platinum by the RIAA in 2001.

Kim has also made recent headlines for her ongoing beef with Young Money queen Nicki Minaj. In response to an apparent dis in Nicki's track "Roman's Revenge," Kim has debuted a new tune called "Black Friday." On the track, which riffs on the title of Minaj's album Pink Friday, Lil Kim tees off on Nicki, along with her friends Drake and Diddy.

by RTT Staff Writer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to previews on itunes to get a feel for the albums, but I never downloaded them. I got over it lol. Maybe I should though -_-

On some real shit, you should listen to all her albums. "La Bella Mafia" is arguably her best album. But I love "Hardcore" as well..Shyt, I love all her albums.. :blush:

I listened to previews on itunes to get a feel for the albums, but I never downloaded them. I got over it lol. Maybe I should though -_-

I really recommend them, bar The Notorious K.I.M. (maybe just download 'Revolution', 'Right Now' and 'How Many Licks?'). Her second and third albums also feature production from Kanye West before he blew up.

On some real shit, you should listen to all her albums. "La Bella Mafia" is arguably her best album. But I love "Hardcore" as well..Shyt, I love all her albums.. :blush:

Yes, LBM is easily my fave. 'Came Back For You'. :wub:

I really recommend them, bar The Notorious K.I.M. (maybe just download 'Revolution', 'Right Now' and 'How Many Licks?'). Her second and third albums also feature production from Kanye West before he blew up.

I remember you said you didn't care for NK.I.M. I loved that album, but it does not compare to her other albums..She was def. going for a more commercial sound..and then she dissed her OWN album on "La Bella Mafia".. :lmao:

LBM was the truth! I loved it from beginning to end.."This Is Who I Am" was my shit!! :blush:

Omg what a gruesome way to die, god rest -_-

ok ok yall are making quite the case for Miss Kimmy

:shifty:

You need to check out "Aunt Dot" on "Notorious K.I.M.".. :excited:

The bitch is rapping about her fucking period!! I will not and cannot take Kim.. :lmao:

Heavy like a first day period? >_< God it must suck to be a woman :mellow:

I remember you said you didn't care for NK.I.M. I loved that album, but it does not compare to her other albums..She was def. going for a more commercial sound..and then she dissed her OWN album on "La Bella Mafia".. :lmao:

LBM was the truth! I loved it from beginning to end.."This Is Who I Am" was my shit!! :blush:

It just didn't click. Still hasn't. I like a few tracks, but as an album it's mostly garbage.

:lol: @ all of this.

It just didn't click. Still hasn't. I like a few tracks, but as an album it's mostly garbage.

:lol: @ all of this.

:lmao:

Girls be acting stink

And mad funny

You bitches bleed like me

On the monthly