Lil Kim's new album will be called...*Drum Roll*

King Baby

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL but she's not gonna sell well.. Lil' Kim's Black Friday still sound like a 90s song

Don't get me wrong: Back in the day? Li'l Kim was that bitch. Crush On You, Ladies Night, Get Money, Lighters Up, etc. etc. etc.

But you're right: Blakc Friday is a very tired track. Kim wasn't even trying with that poorly-produced, last-minute jawn.

:whistle:

Don't get me wrong: Back in the day? Li'l Kim was that bitch. Crush On You, Ladies Night, Get Money, Lighters Up, etc. etc. etc.

But you're right: Blakc Friday is a very tired track. Kim wasn't even trying with that poorly-produced, last-minute jawn.

:whistle:

She gonna look real dumb if her album isn't well received. She gonna have to crawl away with her tail between her legs and it actually will scar her legacy some.

She gonna look real dumb if her album isn't well received. She gonna have to crawl away with her tail between her legs and it actually will scar her legacy some.

It will do well with the right promo... She needs to learn from the mistakes of nelly...

1. Make a mix tape

2. Do a few features before your album drops

3. Get the promo wheels turning well in advance

4. Have a good club song

5. Remind people where she been and whats shes done... and where shes going.....

It will do well with the right promo... She needs to learn from the mistakes of nelly...

1. Make a mix tape

2. Do a few features before your album drops

3. Get the promo wheels turning well in advance

4. Have a good club song

5. Remind people where she been and whats shes done... and where shes going.....

Well mixtape should be now cause I hear she is set for a first quarter release :dance:

I do believe Li'l Kim's days are pretty much done. But honestly, Nicki hasn't really earned anything. She hasn't had a single pop top 10 hit on her own. She's an excellent feature artist but hasn't proven that she can hold it down on her own. Her album did okay sales wise, but for now, her sales are right around where Kim's poorest selling album sales are.

Kim has three platinum albums under her belt, one of which is multiplatinum. Nicki stans have a long way to go before they can even think about coming for Kim--even though Kim's face is a massacre. No shade.

I do believe Li'l Kim's days are pretty much done. But honestly, Nicki hasn't really earned anything. She hasn't had a single pop top 10 hit on her own. She's an excellent feature artist but hasn't proven that she can hold it down on her own. Her album did okay sales wise, but for now, her sales are right around where Kim's poorest selling album sales are.

Kim has three platinum albums under her belt, one of which is multiplatinum. Nicki stans have a long way to go before they can even think about coming for Kim--even though Kim's face is a massacre. No shade.

Think positive you sexy S.O.B. :wub:

Hopefully record labels will catch wind of this and there will be a resergence of female emcees and we will welcome back Lil Kim, Eve, Missy, lauryn, Raindrop lopez and a few new faces. :blush:

My thing is give da bitch time..lets see what she is made of..The Nicki haterz ALREADY wanna count her out. Artists,in fact grow overtime. She deserves a fair shot like any artist.