Flashback: Mariah Carey & Madonna Clash In 1995

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I would rather kill myself than be Mariah" <-- Maddy was mad. :lmao: Mariah was justified to be upset in her response though because that was a very nasty remark. I still like Madgy though, just keeping it real. :PThat said, I love Mariah's brand of shade. :P Honestly, what she said was tame compared to what others have said about Madge. :whistle: Just saying.

"I would rather kill myself than be Mariah" <-- Maddy was mad. :lmao: Mariah was justified to be upset in her response though because that was a very nasty remark. I still like Madgy though, just keeping it real. :PThat said, I love Mariah's brand of shade. :P Honestly, what she said was tame compared to what others have said about Madge. :whistle: Just saying.

Yeah...I'm glad Madge has learned to shut the fuck up.

Receipts? :unsure:

No really, I wanna see her being a shady bitch :excited: :excited:

“There are some extremely gifted and talented young women and young men out there who don’t have to really put on Halloween costumes, just be themselves," she said. “A little extravagance, a little flair, a little sexiness or a sultriness is cool, … To me, it’s not becoming.”

:lol:

There's more but I need to look for them...

“There are some extremely gifted and talented young women and young men out there who don’t have to really put on Halloween costumes, just be themselves," she said. “A little extravagance, a little flair, a little sexiness or a sultriness is cool, … To me, it’s not becoming.”

:lol:

There's more but I need to look for them...

Whitney's shade can't come for Mariah's classic shade... I mean, hello:

20afog0.jpg

Whitney could never.. :coffee:

lol

Matt Lauer: You're gonna release this music and compete with a lot ppl like Beyonce, and Sharika, and Christina Aguilera. At 40, how much pressure do you feel when you release a new album?

Janet: I don't feel any pressure at all. I've been in this game for 20 years...............plus. So I think uh, where all of them are and where they're going I've already been.

Today Show, 2006 with Matt Lauer.

True. This is why the main catty bitches (Mariah and Whitney) never try it with Janet. :coffee: They always speak kindly of her.

Janet is so sweet that you don't even realize it. Plus Whitney and Mariah both respect Janet and are influenced by her. So they know better than to try their puss with her.

Whitney's shade can't come for Mariah's classic shade... I mean, hello:

20afog0.jpg

Whitney could never.. :coffee:

lol

Mariah is too tame compared to Whitney's shade. Janet's shade is far more lethal yet subtle. Now Whitney has a sharp tongue. She will praise you and shade you all in one breath:

:lmao:

Remember on 106th & Park when they were talking about Ciara, and Janet was like "imitation is the highest form of flattery"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OKAY! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I gagged when I heard that. Also when she started to cackle when Free and AJ were asking her about Beyonce. I swear, Janet is a shady bitch but you have to be able to look past her sweet demeanor and she's good at hiding her shade under nice comments right after :lmao: