Flashback: Mariah Carey & Madonna Clash In 1995

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I gagged when I heard that. Also when she started to cackle when Free and AJ were asking her about Beyonce. I swear, Janet is a shady bitch but you have to be able to look past her sweet demeanor and she's good at hiding her shade under nice comments right after :lmao:

Everyone in the audience knew, "why is everybody laughing?" :lmao: But nothing compares to the Today Show shade. :lmao:

Then she pats herself on the back, "When I listen to the Numbers Ones disc, I realize it's a great body of work." :lmao:

Matt Lauer: You're gonna release this music and compete with a lot ppl like Beyonce, and Sharika, and Christina Aguilera. At 40, how much pressure do you feel when you release a new album?

Janet: I don't feel any pressure at all. I've been in this game for 20 years...............plus. So I think uh, where all of them are and where they're going I've already been.

Today Show, 2006 with Matt Lauer.

Remember on 106th & Park when they were talking about Ciara, and Janet was like "imitation is the highest form of flattery"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OKAY! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I gagged when I heard that. Also when she started to cackle when Free and AJ were asking her about Beyonce. I swear, Janet is a shady bitch but you have to be able to look past her sweet demeanor and she's good at hiding her shade under nice comments right after :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay, I give it you both.. you're right Janhova's shade is LETHAL!!! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Everyone in the audience knew, "why is everybody laughing?" :lmao: But nothing compares to the Today Show shade. :lmao:

Then she pats herself on the back, "When I listen to the Numbers Ones disc, I realize it's a great body of work." :lmao:

Yasssss :lmao: :lmao:

@4:00

DOOM at Janet rocking back and forth. She wasn't having it! :lmao:

I've also noticed how before she praises the young females. She's ALWAYS refers to how flattered she is by them imitating her work. :lol:

Yasssss :lmao: :lmao:

@4:00

DOOM at Janet rocking back and forth. She wasn't having it! :lmao:

I've also noticed how before she praises the young females. She's ALWAYS refers to how flattered she is by them imitating her work. :lol:

That is the thickest shade I've ever seen Janet throw :lol: She basically said she's not intimidated by the lessors. :lol:

i just got Verizon yesterday and i'm waiting on the Iphone 5 or the Blackberry Triton I have the HTC Incredible it's cute

Verizon is in dire need of the iPhone... The android isn't makin them as much as they hoped (cuz consumers know they're iphoneys) Soo many people would switch and AT&T will be all loopy...

I'm about to look up that BB TRITON.. never heard of it