He Doesn't Know I'm Alive VS You Can Be Mine

cheaps

33 members have voted

1. 1. Funn) VS You Can Be Mine

• He Doesn't Know I'm Alive
    • You Can Be Mine

YCBM All day everyday, I like HDEKIA but its kinda corny to me (mainly the backing music) reminds me of Dream Street, wheres with You Can Be Mine yea the lyrics arent that great but that background musi is the biz for verse 1&2, and then it gets into serious biz with that breakdown.

You can be mine. :clapping:

HDIA is the weakest song on that album and stands out like a sore thumb. :thumbdown:

Fans give it to much credit because of the high note. But I'm not here for corny filler tracks from breakthrough albums. :filenails:

But to be quite honest, FHTF slays both, and should have been the seventh single.

• Upvote 2

HDIA is the weakest song on that album and stands out like a sore thumb. :thumbdown:

Fans give it to much credit because of the high note. But I'm not here for corny filler tracks from breakthrough albums. :filenails:

But to be quite honest, FHTF slays both, and should have been the seventh single.

Um..I think EVERYONE knows that and is in agreement. :lol: This board has shown how much they love FHTF on many occasions.

You Can Be Mine.

Yes, yes and yes!