He Doesn't Know I'm Alive VS You Can Be Mine

cheaps

33 members have voted

1. 1. Funn) VS You Can Be Mine

• He Doesn't Know I'm Alive
    • You Can Be Mine

You Can Be Mine.....loved the funk.

I agree Funny How Time Flies could have been the 6th single with a video ending with a prelude to Pleasure Principle ending the album with a total of 7 videos. It would have given all of Janet's fans a well rounded album that satisfied all of our demanding obsessive love for this lady we call Janet. It got major airplay in Southern Cali and even You Can Be Mine was played for about a month after Pleasure Principle ran it's course and sealed the deal that Janet is the baddest bitch around. Period.

You Can Be Mine.....loved the funk.

I agree Funny How Time Flies could have been the 6th single with a video ending with a prelude to Pleasure Principle ending the album with a total of 7 videos. It would have given all of Janet's fans a well rounded album that satisfied all of our demanding obsessive love for this lady we call Janet. It got major airplay in Southern Cali and even You Can Be Mine was played for about a month after Pleasure Principle ran it's course and sealed the deal that Janet is the baddest bitch around. Period.

where da hell yo ass come from...just outta nowhere?! :blink: Has it been a year? :lol:

Changed my vote. YCBM >>>>

Vocally, HDKIA is the superior song to everything on Control. But YCBM fits the theme of the album more.

Exactly, we all know the vocals slay on HDKIA, but the song is so not "control" its so Dream Street lyrically & backing music wise. Wheres yea the lyrics to You Can Be Mine are....kinda.... anyway she's so tough in it, & the music fits control.

Exactly, we all know the vocals slay on HDKIA, but the song is so not "control" its so Dream Street lyrically & backing music wise. Wheres yea the lyrics to You Can Be Mine are....kinda.... anyway she's so tough in it, & the music fits control.

Plus YCBM has that "fiestiness" and sass the rest of the uptempo tracks have. Fans give HDKIA so much cuz Janet is actually SINGING like Whitney and them. But little do they know, if we're talking pure vocals, LWND >>>>> HDKIA

This thread was about which song YOU like best not which song fits the album the best. If thats the case all of the HDKIA votes would have been YCBM votes.

That would be a fact in liking the song. :wacko:

Plus YCBM has that "fiestiness" and sass the rest of the uptempo tracks have. Fans give HDKIA so much cuz Janet is actually SINGING like Whitney and them. But little do they know, if we're talking pure vocals, LWND >>>>> HDKIA

My.Thoughts.Ex.Act.Ly, it only gets the love it gets because of the vocals & HELLLLS yes to LWND, she took it from the low lows, to the highest highs, waiting on her to show that again.

My.Thoughts.Ex.Act.Ly, it only gets the love it gets because of the vocals & HELLLLS yes to LWND, she took it from the low lows, to the highest highs, waiting on her to show that again.

LWND is a far better display of registers, she doesn't so as much, but it's just better. HDKIA is only good for the B5/D6 head voice and the belted F#.

• Upvote 1