He Doesn't Know I'm Alive VS You Can Be Mine

cheaps

33 members have voted

1. 1. Funn) VS You Can Be Mine

• He Doesn't Know I'm Alive
    • You Can Be Mine

where da hell yo ass come from...just outta nowhere?! :blink: Has it been a year? :lol:

I lurk every now and then when I get a chance.....work has me working night and day that when I get home from work the last thing I want to do is be on the computer again. I hate award season! This is the busiest time of the year for us. Janet has been paying our bills since the Nutrisystem commercial came out plus today's appearance on Leno. Can't wait to see what she wore. We rep her manicurist now as well.

"You Can Be a Flop" will never be what "He Doesnt Know That I'm GOD" is :coffee:

........forgotten? The step child of Control? ONLY good because of vocals? The song that dont fit the album at all? I agree "You Can Fit The Album" will never be any of that :thumbup:

Which explains why it always wins the polls.

........forgotten? The step child of Control? ONLY good because of vocals? The song that dont fit the album at all? I agree "You Can Fit The Album" will never be any of that :thumbup:

Which explains why it always wins the polls.

I agree it fits the album better but the SONG itself is not as listenable as "He Doesnt Know I Am THE SHIT"

I agree it fits the album better but the SONG itself is not as listenable as "He Doesnt Know I Am THE SHIT"

Well yea its listenable like most songs on Dream Street. But it dosent have any UMPH BOOM or POW like You Can Always Win, hell the ad libs ALONE have more life & umph than HDKIA, I mean the only thing attractive about that song is her vocals. She got good vocals on YCBM, PLUS HOTT backing music, PLUS a breakdown that kicks ass, PLUS the ad libs.