Shit hits the fan: Michale Jackson's "Bad" VS Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream"...what do you feel?

King Baby

well  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the better album?

• Bad
    • Teenage Dream

ONLY in YOUR opinion, nobody elses. Her album is good for its time, but again, comparing it to ANYTHING Michael did after Off The Wall is just silly. And nobody said every MJ song was great, but Bad is still a much better album than Teenage Dream.

So ypou think "Invincible" is better that "Teenage Dream"?

Girl exit stage left LMAO

So ypou think "Invincible" is better that "Teenage Dream"?

Girl exit stage left LMAO

Oh without a doubt, sorry but I dont think Teenage Dream was that great, again great for its time, but not legendary at all, and I dont think Invincible was that great but it shits on her catalog too. :coffee:

Sweet tart, this was STILL Adele's YEAR..so I guess those #1s meant nothing in the long run.

And thats how this ends :thumbup:

Oh how hilarious it is to see people making attempts to come for Michael when he's recently passed the 1 billion mark for albums sold. When will your fave? :coffee:

FINALLY you get here, lol, see what I been dealing with...... and Im the 1 on drugs?.... I guess itd help me like Katy's music more.

teenage dream is a damn good album and I've always believed this. Its a classic in the making whether folks give her credit or not. The first 4 singles earned those #1 spots. These last two hits, TGIF and TOTGA are payolla based hits by her record label to break that record. :filenails:

I don't care if she has one hundred #1s, she will never be on MJ's level.The irony is, for all those hits she should be selling Adele #s. She's not.

Bad is by far the superior album, but Teenage Dream is a solid and fun record. I said a while back that it would be a future classic and I stick by that. It's going to be very hard for her to top this era. If anything, I want 'The One That Got Away' to hit number one simply because LMFAO's 'Sexy And I Know It' is fucking dreadful and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the top spot, the Billboard chart, the radio, or my ears. Yuck.

teenage dream is a damn good album and I've always believed this. Its a classic in the making whether folks give her credit or not. The first 4 singles earned those #1 spots. These last two hits, TGIF and TOTGA are payolla based hits by her record label to break that record. :filenails:

I don't care if she has one hundred #1s, she will never be on MJ's level.The irony is, for all those hits she should be selling Adele #s. She's not.

Nobody said she was on MJ's level, the article compared to albums. You girls continue to confuse yourselves. In your case I think all that westcoast smog has rotted out your brain. :shifty: