Shit hits the fan: Michale Jackson's "Bad" VS Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream"...what do you feel?

King Baby

well  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the better album?

• Bad
    • Teenage Dream

Rather have my head up MJ's ass than up Katy's. I think the only folks thatd agree with you are the ones that dont like MJ. And even with (YOU saying) "His music isnt up to par" it still shits all over anything Katy ever sang, whispered or said in her life. :thumbup:

If you think sh!tty music like the crap on "Invincible" is up to par or better than Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" album or even Ke$ha's for that matter blame your mother for passing on her own sh!tty taste in music to you. Its in your genes. You can't help it. As far as folks agreeing with me, The national association of recording arts and science honored the album with an "Album of the Year" Nomination, and more than half of the album's songs are a hit. SO suck on that.

and...if you are too caught up to handle a simple debate based your delusional love for MJ, than don't particpate. :filenails:

• Downvote 1

If you think sh!tty music like the crap on "Invincible" is up to par or better than Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" album or even Ke$ha's for that matter blame your mother for passing on her own sh!tty taste in music to you. Its in your genes. You can't help it. As far as folks agreeing with me, The national association of recording arts and science honored the album with an "Album of the Year" Nomination, and more than half of the album's songs are a hit. SO suck on that.

and...if you are too caught up to handle a simple debate based your delusional love for MJ, than don't particpate. :filenails:

Wow a personal attack because I know Katy Perry's music is a fail compared to MJ's music? And Im the 1 caught up? You've more than proven to be the delusional pressed stan on this page.

If I were delusional, I'd be defending a lessor like Katy Perry (who's music really isnt THAT great, only a mediocre album compared to alot of mediocre music), over someone who's worst albums are 2x better than anything else released this generation. Pretty sure at first mention to ANY normal person that you think ANYTHING Katy Perry ever did was better than anything MJ related, most would agree your the delusional one, with beyond shitty taste, I mean seriously. And Bad will always be a iconic album and constantly praised and outselling Katy's mediocre lessor catalog, past present & future, SUCK ON THAT, its much bigger than 1 award nom.

Anyone who says otherwise either dont know any better, or is delusional. Take your pick

Nobody said she was on MJ's level, the article compared to albums. You girls continue to confuse yourselves. In your case I think all that westcoast smog has rotted out your brain. :shifty:

Sweetheart you're pressed. :)

I like both albums, but my comment was about the payolla her label is using to help her break MJ's record. her album sells don't justify the continued releasing of singles. Her album is at double platinum, which is good, but considering she's on her sixth single, the album should be at like 4 million.

stop embarrassing yourself and stop acting like as if you are even going to remember an album named Teenage Dream at the end of the year/next year.

*Straps on the heels, and goes to pay the witch doctor to ensure Katy gets to number 1 and breaks MJ's record so I can point and laugh at you late hoes.* :filenails:

But the Kii is none of us will be mad if she breaks one record because he has a book full of them.

PS tell that witch doctor to bring your sassy back. It seems you've lost it :filenails:

Terrible sales anyway you look at it. Nuk,DEAL. :excited:

I think the album has sold well considering the musical climate of todays market. 2 mill in the states and 3.5 ww is pretty good. But when you consider that Adele is at like 4 million with 3 singles you start to understand why Katy should be selling more albums at single six. And to be honest, the last two single choices were lame. Circle the drain and Not like the movies would have been more mature choices that displayed her writing skills.

I think the album has sold well considering the musical climate of todays market. 2 mill in the states and 3.5 ww is pretty good. But when you consider that Adele is at like 4 million with 3 singles you start to understand why Katy should be selling more albums at single six. And to be honest, the last two single choices were lame. Circle the drain and Not like the movies would have been more mature choices that displayed her writing skills.

"Circle The Drain" better ne the final single. :filenails: