Is Britney toast sale-wise?!

janetDAYZ

She needs to step it up a lot..... Like tons. But I wouldn't say she's "over. She'll always have fans who buy & support whatever new material she has jutt b/c she's "Britney". But if she wants to be a force like she once was, she's needs to be on her A-game. She already sells well even with her half-assing everything. Just think of how popular she could be if she actually cared.

She does well being half-assed so I agree. You're right. Imagine if she was 3 quaters assed ... she'd be KILLING IT !

Her best (and most adventurous) album is easily In The Zone.

thats.so.fuckin.true. :thumbup: Back when it was released I didnt care for Britney much, but my best friend had that album and everytime I would go to her house to chill I would always make her play that album for me. :excited: I think I love every song on that album.

I don't care what nobody think I bought all Britney albums back in the day before downloading, honey she got this black dick money trust, I loves me "You Drive Me Crazy" (Stop remix) and I bought "In the Zone" too I remember the Thanksgiving eve performances on ABC....yes I fucks wit Britney, the Ying Yang twins when fin to go to da club and get crunked wit Britney ..HEY! :lmao: ......"Outrageous" shiiiitttt that's my cut wit R Kelly....bitch get that shit...I dare anyone to not like "Outrageous" how could you not unless you a deaf mute :blink:

I love Outrageous!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: Thats probably the last time I paid attention to Britney :asham: I hate the video never released..tho I loved the performance of it on the Onyx Tour.

I expected bigger numbers from a Britney album with three Top 10 singles, but I don't think FF is a flop. I'd say it's the perfect example of somebody in Rihanna's league.

And I think Blackout is overrated. Her best (and most adventurous) album is easily In The Zone.

didn't she 'just' sold a million WW?

I agree about "In the Zone." It's my favorite Brit album, but I loooooaaaaatthhhe "Brave New Girl." I don't think "Blackout" (my 2nd fave) has the high points "In the Zone" (which also has her most writing credits) has, but it's a consistently above average pop/dance album.

Yes, 'Brave New Girl' is atrocious. :lol:

thats.so.fuckin.true. :thumbup: Back when it was released I didnt care for Britney much, but my best friend had that album and everytime I would go to her house to chill I would always make her play that album for me. :excited: I think I love every song on that album.

I'd never gotten into a Britney album like that before. Great range of producers, and it has 'Every Time', which I still consider the greatest thing she's ever done. :wub:

didn't she 'just' sold a million WW?

I think it's closer to 2 million.