Some stranger bitch named "Syd the Kid" tells Alicia, Missy and Queen Latifah to come out!!

39fa353c.jpg

On the lack of out-of-the-closet gay urban artists:

Syd: "There's Alicia Keys, who's married to Swizz Beats - we know that shit ain't real. You got Queen Latifah kissing Common in movies. Missy Elliott saying she don't wanna hang with bitches. You know she loves her some bitches."

She said other stuff but...it's irrelevant! It's on theybf.com. :filenails: First of all whatwho is this? :umm: 2ndly, she's got NERVE being a newcomer coming for the QUEEN, my girl alicia "steal ya man and write a hit" keys and Missy! Excuse me bitch? Looking like a even butcher version of Janelle Monae....gurl sit down. :umm::rolleyes:

She said other stuff but...it's irrelevant! It's on theybf.com. :filenails: First of all whatwho is this? :umm: 2ndly, she's got NERVE being a newcomer coming for the QUEEN, my girl alicia "steal ya man and write a hit" keys and Missy! Excuse me bitch? Looking like a even butcher version of Janelle Monae....gurl sit down. :umm::rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What she said is true, BUT.. she needs to stop! :rolleyes:

Well I dont consider Queen Latifah to be "in the closet"...she just doesn't speak on whats obvious -seems to be her attitude, which I see no problem with.

With Missy...Imma just forever remember her saying she wanted Busta Rhymes baaaaad,so .... :lol:

A.Keys ... The bitch was acting and talking like Biggie when she came out but now she's more of the lipstick lesbian type...but whatever

deuces....how bout da Brat :coffee:

She still swears she aint gay. In fact when she got outta prison she was bragging about serving her goods on a platter becuz so many niggas was hitting her up saying they know her shit is tight since she been locked up so long. :lol:

She still swears she aint gay. In fact when she got outta prison she was bragging about serving her goods on a platter becuz so many niggas was hitting her up saying they know her shit is tight since she been locked up so long. :lol:

Bulldagger sit down....... :sigh:

Now, Dabrat....of ALL THE PEOPLE in the world......said she's not gay? GURLLLLL BYE! She knows she LOVES her FISH sandwiches! :umm::mellow:

Now, Dabrat....of ALL THE PEOPLE in the world......said she's not gay? GURLLLLL BYE! She knows she LOVES her FISH sandwiches! :umm::mellow:

You know she was wanting Mimi's coochie during that Loverboy shoot :filenails:

she said she didnt have no fish sandwiches in jail and for ppl who still think she swings that way...she laughs at yall ...she finds it to be hilarious. :lol: