HOW MANY BEST FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE

Shawn1814

How many do you have and do you have any friends that call YOU you're best friend but you don't feel the same?

I have one that I've known for over 30 years..

After him I have 4.

I have one friend that called me his best friend and I was shocked.. We have been friends for about 6 to 7 years but we don't speak that much..

my 1 BEST friend is my cousin, we're born 2 days apart, and even tho he grew up in California & I grew up in Detroit and we only saw each other at least once a year, personality wise we can be twins lol (when I was SUPER skinny, it was look wise too).

and I got 2 of em that I put behind him (1's a ex, she's awsome, 1's a old friend from middle school I reconnected with like 2yrs ago throuhg FB)

Been knowing those bitches for over 10 years. My other bestie died 2 years ago. :tear:

One of mine died 4 months after Mike died,right before his birthday. He woulda been 30.

But to answer the question, I have 1 best friend now. Two, who are potentials ..we're just now reuniting again..they were my 2 best friends since high school before we fell out like 4 years ago.