HOW MANY BEST FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE

Shawn1814

I feel envious when these bitches be going around the world seeing all the nice poor places together. Thats all I ever wanted to do. Grab a backpack and go traveling. I ain't doing that shit on my own though. I'll end up getting kidnapped by pirates in Somalia or end up in the mountains of Taliban if I go on my own.

but you guys and gals are on Facebook, you ever feel envious? That maybe I should be that happy or partying or whatever you know? I see people doing a lot of things I want to do, but I don't have a lot of friends around me

Of course. Stalking Facebook isn't healthy. It really does make you feel bad about yourself when you're not doing anything.

Most of those people aren't having as much fun as you think. The ones who are really having a good time usually don't have to put up pics and statuses about it anyway.

• Upvote 2

I am friendship kryptonite unfortuantely. Ever since 1st grade: I get a best friend, and then eventually some way, some how for whatever reason -- we ain't friends anymore. It's my fault, I'm just a complicated person, it's strange.

I've got a LOT of acquaintances whom I used to feel were legit friends, but throughout life you realize that 98% of them aren't. I guess I would say I have 4 really good friends: Jake, Trae, Kia and Edward. But I wouldn't be surprised if at least 2 of them don't feel the same way because I know I've done stuff to them that would justify that :lol:-_-

I've got stories for days...

Of course. Stalking Facebook isn't healthy. It really does make you feel bad about yourself when you're not doing anything.

Most of those people aren't having as much fun as you think. The ones who are really having a good time usually don't have to put up pics and statuses about it anyway.

:o

I feel envious when these bitches be going around the world seeing all the nice poor places together. Thats all I ever wanted to do. Grab a backpack and go traveling. I ain't doing that shit on my own though. I'll end up getting kidnapped by pirates in Somalia or end up in the mountains of Taliban if I go on my own.

I have a passport :unsure:

that was nearly as good as a pick me up as your smile :blush:

It's only considered "stalking" if they have one of those profile trackers. :ph34r::coffee:

Wow, that's two more than I thought you had. :o

Mean. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

:rolleyes: