Does Whitney even have a "BEST" video????

janetDAYZ

Yea ALOT of Mimi fans call that her best vid....I LOVE the song but the vid is so...... :bored: (I love when she's in the bathroom tho, thats my fave part of it)

To me Heartbreaker is NOTHIN but the bathroom scene lol.

I love EVERY scene in the honey vid, her tied up, her stripping in the pool and coming out & changing, her in the jet ski, her wearing the white just singing the song with a lb of weave on her head (HOTTTTNESS), her in the boat "dancing" with all the black sailors, and then her on the beach.

........Ima need somebody to make a gif for her hair toss @ Eddie Griffin when he comes up to her @1:08, the LOOK LOFL I LOVE IT

Whitney's best video in my opinion in "I will always love you". It was simple, classy and sophisticated. Her best videos came later in her career, like IWALY, I every woman, Exhale (shoop, shoop), Heartbreak hotel and MLIYL.

I know I'm in the minority but I like some of her campy over the top videos from the 80s. :thumbup: How will i know and I want to dance with somebody were my faves back in the day! :excited:

I Will Always Love you is honestly my least fave vid from the Bodyguard era, to me Run TO you, with her in that long lacefront running on clouds and that breathtakingly beautiful close up and good shots from the movie is better than IWALY, I also LOVE I have nothing & Queen of the night, then Im Every women....then IWALY