So does the fact that Lady Gaga...

King Baby

Its strange..this era seemed a lil underwhelming to me even tho it was the 2nd best selling of 2011. I feel I didn't see "Gaga pandemonium" like usual. It was like I didnt see her much this era aside from her videos and even that wasnt to the level of expose like her previous videos. I dunno..Am I the only that feels that way?

Its strange..this era seemed a lil underwhelming to me even tho it was the 2nd best selling of 2011. I feel I didn't see "Gaga pandemonium" like usual. It was like I didnt see her much this era aside from her videos and even that wasnt to the level of expose like her previous videos. I dunno..Am I the only that feels that way?

To me, the music was terrible compared to The Fame/The Fame Monster era. Plus, all the religious references wore thin with me and pandering to the gays with Born This Way.

Her gimmicks just felt flat this era.

To me, the music was terrible compared to The Fame/The Fame Monster era. Plus, all the religious references wore thin with me and pandering to the gays with Born This Way.

This is it exactly...Her religious and gay padgering seems forced to me, and the music wasn't great at all. Minus the cheap price of her album, she did so well off of hype but disappointed her fans. The fun, the humor and quirk of her first albums was all gone, and replaced by a bunch of self rightious crap talk. :filenails:

:mellow:

As a whole Born This Way is her strongest work to date. The music was the best part and saving grace of this era. Unfortunately her promo and visuals were all over the place and too inconsistent/ill-conceived.

This is it exactly...Her religious and gay padgering seems forced to me, and the music wasn't great at all. Minus the cheap price of her album, she did so well off of hype but disappointed her fans. The fun, the humor and quirk of her first albums was all gone, and replaced by a bunch of self rightious crap talk. :filenails:

She didn't disappoint me :filenails:

The music was a step in the right direction at times but it suffered. She was too overwhelming and did 'way too much' to continue to be daring and creative. Plus overall, she's not progressing in a very safe fashion. Looking back at "The Fame" and then to 'Born This Way" it's a drastically different GaGa. It shouldn't be so entirely radically different to say there wasn't much time spent in between them.

The music was a step in the right direction at times but it suffered. She was too overwhelming and did 'way too much' to continue to be daring and creative. Plus overall, she's not progressing in a very safe fashion. Looking back at "The Fame" and then to 'Born This Way" it's a drastically different GaGa. It shouldn't be so entirely radically different to say there wasn't much time spent in between them.

I honestly didn't like this album like her last ones. "Poker Face", "Paparazzi", "Just Dance", "Bad Romance", "Monster" and Paper Gangsta"...We miles ahead of these eighties knock offs. :filenails:

I honestly didn't like this album like her last ones. "Poker Face", "Paparazzi", "Just Dance", "Bad Romance", "Monster" and Paper Gangsta"...We miles ahead of these eighties knock offs. :filenails:

Im tired of you leaving out "LOVE GAME"..it was the hottest release from her first album ... :rolleyes:

Stans are never disappointed. :shifty:

Not true... I had a crisis over the motorcycle album cover. But I eventually convinced myself it was brilliant.

Also hated the Judas video, still do... missed opportunity. And Edge of Glory video is boring as fuck.

Then You and I video happened and I lost my shit and pretended I was Jo Calderone for a month :wub:

Not true... I had a crisis over the motorcycle album cover. But I eventually convinced myself it was brilliant.

Also hated the Judas video, still do... missed opportunity. And Edge of Glory video is boring as fuck.

Then You and I video happened and I lost my shit and pretended I was Jo Calderone for a month :wub:

You look at the presence of that GORGEOUS specimen of a man as the leading guy as a missed opportunity? :unsure::shifty::ph34r:

I'm split down the middle. "The Fame" wasn't that incredible of an album and I hate "Fame Monster." I hate "Born This Way" too but there's songs are the album that are dynamite. She just can't execute her sound properly. It was one half cheesy 80's knock offs, one half industrial pop/metal dance anthems.

I'm split down the middle. "The Fame" wasn't that incredible of an album and I hate "Fame Monster." I hate "Born This Way" too but there's songs are the album that are dynamite. She just can't execute her sound properly. It was one half cheesy 80's knock offs, one half industrial pop/metal dance anthems.

The fame was as cheesy tho...

I remember downing the album after thinking she was the new coo thing with Just Dance... and i played the album here and thought: What the fuck is this cheesy shitfest

it wasn't cool and didn't sound fresh... A lot of people had the same reactionThen the brainwash started and after a few months it became the new cool...

But to me, it's still shitty cheesyeuroifyoutoldmeitwasmadeingermanyiwouldinstantlybelieveitcamptrash...

I really gave BTW a listen like four times but each time I was disappointed. To many religious overtones and the sound wasn't cohesive. The only song I really love is "You and I". I used "Government Hooker" for like 3 seconds. I do applaud her for trying something different, but she tried a bit to hard.

*listens to Paparrazi*.

Archived