Mya vs Ciara: Who was all around the bigger star?

JoeJoe

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the better singer?

2. 2. Who was the better dancer?

3. 3. Who was better all around?

Better singer? Whose next? Latoya Jackson vs Madonna

If I check the charts correctly, Ciara is the better of the worst

Goodies outsold Mya entire discography :lmao:

Um Mya can sing. I don't know why people be acting like if someone ain't Mariah...well old Mariah or old Whitney they can't sing? :mellow:

are you for real or you just playin'? :unsure:

Did you not ask for our opinions? :unsure: IMO, Ciara slays Mya in every way possible. I mean, there's a reason why Mya has faded into oblivion (nobody knows who she is) and Ciara is still getting chances to redeem herself.

Did you not ask for our opinions? :unsure: IMO, Ciara slays Mya in every way possible. I mean, there's a reason why Mya has faded into oblivion (nobody knows who she is) and Ciara is still getting chances to redeem herself.

Ciara has faded into oblivion too. What chance is Ciara being given besides modeling? Show me a clip where Ciara beats Mya in singing? At least a clip better than the one I posted of Mya.

Better singer? Whose next? Latoya Jackson vs Madonna

If I check the charts correctly, Ciara is the better of the worst

Goodies outsold Mya entire discography :lmao:

as far as success goes Ciara did sell more Goodies is the reason she even gets mentioned now, the song was the shit! Now Mya I think was more of an artist

Ciara has faded into oblivion too. What chance is Ciara being given besides modeling? Show me a clip where Ciara beats Mya in singing? At least a clip better than the one I posted of Mya.

Ciara may have fell off but not like Mya. Your question is "Who was all around the bigger star?" and my answer remains.

"Ride" was a big Urban hit and I think with the right promotion Ciara can do well. She signed a deal with Epic records and has modeled for Givenchy. What is Mya doing lately besides trying to sell an album in Japan? Mya is DONE. Nobody knows who she is. I mean, all you have to do is look at their sales and chart stats to know this. Mya went from a moderately successful 90's act to some random flop.

I don't feel the need to bring up clips to prove my point because it's unnecessary. All I know is Ciara is way better than Mya in every way.

Mya sounds like a mouse. Ciara's tone >>>>

Mya could NEVER come for Ciara's dancing and y'all know this. Ciara's dancing >>>>

Mya's music is late. Ciara's music >>>>

It's good to see most people say Mya is the better of the two...I don't agree that Ciara was the bigger star tho.

In fact, I just looked it up... lol

Ciara has the edge (in sales) in the states, and Mya has the edge worldwide. Ciara had the potential to be bigger, but it just didn't happen.

Mya (like Ciara) was never HUGE, but she was big during her "peak". Ya'll forgot just how big "Case Of The Ex" was... (They played the hell out of that song on radio and especially MTV/BET :sigh: lol)

• Upvote 1

It's good to see most people say Mya is the better of the two...I don't agree that Ciara was the bigger star tho.

In fact, I just looked it up... lol

Ciara has the edge (in sales) in the states, and Mya has the edge worldwide. Ciara had the potential to be bigger, but it just didn't happen.

Mya (like Ciara) was never HUGE, but she was big during her "peak". Ya'll forgot just how big "Case Of The Ex" was... (They played the hell out of that song on radio and especially MTV/BET :sigh: lol)

"Case of The Ex" was Mya's biggest hit and yes it was big for someone of her low caliber but it was nowhere near as big as Ciara's Goodies era. You're reaching.

Ciara may have fell off but not like Mya. Your question is "Who was all around the bigger star?" and my answer remains.

"Ride" was a big Urban hit and I think with the right promotion Ciara can do well. She signed a deal with Epic records and has modeled for Givenchy. What is Mya doing lately besides trying to sell an album in Japan? Mya is DONE. Nobody knows who she is. I mean, all you have to do is look at their sales and chart stats to know this. Mya went from a moderately successful 90's act to some random flop.

I don't feel the need to bring up clips to prove my point because it's unnecessary. All I know is Ciara is way better than Mya in every way.

I don't care much about either artist as i'm not a huge fan of either and never will be. I like some Ciara songs and I like some Mya songs but when it comes to singing umm :unsure: Mya>>>>>