Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

Ch...you aint the only one. I still have a presentation, and 4 chapter reviews to do. This doesn't include finals. I'm gonna need Janhova to bless me with one of her highly educated assistants that can lend their hand to help her Witness pass these tests. :umm:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG..I thought about Rhythm Nation when she sings:

Lend a hand to help

Your brother do his best.. :lmao:

No need for glory..You're doing what you are supposed to do.. :rolleyes::coffee::blush:

:lmao: :lmao: u stupid

big girl over the wall is eating crunchy chips u know those hard kettle chips :wacko::cry: greedy bitch and it is so quite in here u can hear a pin drop except for her fat ass eating those loud ass chips. im about to slit my wrist i have the music screaming in my headphone trying to drown her out :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: u stupid

big girl over the wall is eating crunchy chips u know those hard kettle chips :wacko::cry: greedy bitch and it is so quite in here u can hear a pin drop except for her fat ass eating those loud ass chips. im about to slit my wrist i have the music screaming in my headphone trying to drown her out :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You didn't tell me what Mr. you did in the our thread.. :hmph:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...