BET Honors

SloLove

i dunno who i would have do the janet honor. i don't think anyone can sing janet's songs better than janet :lol:

Performance wise I would like to see Nicole Scherzinger perform some of "Let's wait a while" and then have her go into "If", Chris Brown perform "Control", Maxwell perform "Thats the way love goes" Maybe Jennifer Lopez can perform something.

Would should the one to present it to janet? :unsure:

King Ci.

BOI!

-Patti Death-

i dunno who i would have do the janet honor. i don't think anyone can sing janet's songs better than janet :lol:

Performance wise I would like to see Nicole Scherzinger perform some of "Let's wait a while" and then have her go into "If", Chris Brown perform "Control", Maxwell perform "Thats the way love goes" Maybe Jennifer Lopez can perform something.

Would should the one to present it to janet? :unsure:

Nicole can dew "Let's Wait...", but when it comes down to IfSUS, it has GOT to be CiCi (&/Or Mya if someone can dig her up wherever she's hiding).

Ci can maybe give us "You Want This" downE!

Keep Fist "Big Dick" Brown AWAY from Queen's classic.

J.Lo can do TTWLG since she appeared in the video. That'd be nice. (or maybe she'd do Runaway better)

Raven Symone for Got Til It's Gone (or her fav Queen song)

My girl Kizzy Ro. for I Get Lonely

Jan comes on stage with Ush as they slay the masses with I Know The Heavens.

Nicole can reappear & give us Opera vocals as we go into "This Time" Then Jan comes out & show the girls how to REALLY give RocknRoll teas.

Jan closes with a medley of WITOY, Control, Nasty, PP, MYM, WHYDFML, a DRM/AFU mix, TA & finally closing with LWNDWY

UGH! There are some pothole in it here & there, but overall this would murk me

2i2bdic.gif