Which Action Franchise Of The Past Decade Is Best?

EphraimAdamz

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which franchise did it best?

• Blade (1998)
    • The Matrix (1999)
    • Resident Evil (2002)
    • Underworld (2003)

The Matrix is iconic. The influence and impact >>>>

In ways. But at other times it seemed like Blade had beat the Matrix to the punch. Slow motion, black leather, special effects, crazy fight scenes, gothic underground look, ect. And of course that super jump blade does from the top of the building

In ways. But at other times it seemed like Blade had beat the Matrix to the punch. Slow motion, black leather, special effects, crazy fight scenes, gothic underground look, ect. And of course that super jump blade does from the top of the building

Matrix was original though. blade was just an adaptation.

Most of that had been done before. But the standout of The Matrix was the use of "bullet time". To this day, that camera feature is still being used in movies, television, music videos, cartoons, etc. It's become a staple in cinematography and visual/motion art.

That's a large portion of a movie :asham:

Whenever Neo lost his eyesight, that's when the movie went downhill for me. I think that was at 45 left, it may have been 30. :asham: Plus, they brought Trinity back to life in the second movie just to have her die the dumbest death in the 3rd one. :rolleyes: I love the Wachowski Brothers but that was just ridiculous. I wanted the final fight scene to make up for it, and it was epic, but ugh. No. -_-:lol:

Archived