Christina Milian responded

SloLove

I want 2 see @missjillscott @robinthicke @BrunoMars @ciara @CMilianOfficial @MISSMYA honor @JanetJackson at next years BET Honors

#iloveJanet! RT @Wrabbit1 I want 2 see @missjillscott @robinthicke @BrunoMars @ciara http://t.co/7EoHjEM8

@CMilianOfficial @missjillscott @robinthicke @BrunoMars @ciara lol I kno u love Janet, it a ginuwine fan...which song would u want 2 perform

If or thats the way love goes RT @Wrabbit1 @CMilianOfficial @missjillscott @robinthicke @BrunoMars http://t.co/FKvB4KqF

Will i'm sorry but Fuck BET. They should of been honored Janet. That's why she don't be showing up to they shit no more cause they're str8 trash

They always invite her to 106 & Park....thats the only time i watch...plus she did 2009 bet awards when MJ died, she performed in 2004, she presented with the other good times members, and she presented in 2002....I think she's been consistent there

They always invite her to 106 & Park....thats the only time i watch...plus she did 2009 bet awards when MJ died, she performed in 2004, she presented with the other good times members, and she presented in 2002....I think she's been consistent there

She was there in 2009 only cause of Michael. If it weren't for that she wouldn't of been there. I can't believe she hasn't even been nominated for any of their wack ass awards. They're only giving it to the younger people

:lmao: @ Christina thinking she's worthy enough to do "If" ..bitch..gtfo!! :mellow: She doesnt strike me as someone who should do tributes for ANYONE..I just dont see it. She has no flair about her whatsoever.

I can totally see her doing "If" she's a great dancer and I think she'll channel Janet well

She was there in 2009 only cause of Michael. If it weren't for that she wouldn't of been there. I can't believe she hasn't even been nominated for any of their wack ass awards. They're only giving it to the younger people

Which is it? Her not getting BET awards? Or not being on their shows?

Which is it? Her not getting BET awards? Or not being on their shows?

I'm talking about award shows. Of course she's gonna be on a regular BET show. Fuck all BET Award shows. All these years and Janet hasn't won shit let alone be nominated and if she has it was probably only once.

I'm talking about award shows. Of course she's gonna be on a regular BET show. Fuck all BET Award shows. All these years and Janet hasn't won shit let alone be nominated and if she has it was probably only once.

Well when her so called fans like ppl on this forum hasn't supported anything she's done since all for you...how could you expect anyone else to? BET had their first award show in 2002 and Janet presented

I believe you're incorrect. She was nominated in 2001 and 2004.