• Gaga
    • Usher
    • Cher
    • Beyonce
    • Tina

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this THE Superbowl or just a fake one :unsure:?

That was a performance for the pre-game show. Did you not see at the end when they said "What better way than to have Tina Tuner to kick off the superbowl"? :lmao: :lmao: I actually remember that. But Bu do you REALLY think thats all Tina would do for a halftime show? :blink: Have you not seen her elaborate shows? She would get laughed at if thats all she had offered us for a halftime show. :asham:

That was a performance for the pre-game show. Did you not see at the end when they said "What better way than to have Tina Tuner to kick off the superbowl"? :lmao: :lmao: I actually remember that. But Bu do you REALLY think thats all Tina would do for a halftime show? :blink: Have you not seen her elaborate shows? She would get laughed at if thats all she had offered us for a halftime show. :asham:

I didn't watch it all :lmao:! I saw the first 10 seconds and thought it was lame so I just pressed x :lol:! Well i need to see her kill Whats Love Got To Do With It on the Superbowl stage.

I didn't watch it all :lmao:! I saw the first 10 seconds and thought it was lame so I just pressed x :lol:! Well i need to see her kill Whats Love Got To Do With It on the Superbowl stage.

You know it would be ALL about Proud Mary and River Deep,Mountain High ..those songs just have that sound that would go over so well in a stadium setting..I could do without Whats Love Got To With It. :bored:

You know it would be ALL about Proud Mary and River Deep,Mountain High ..those songs just have that sound that would go over so well in a stadium setting..I could do without Whats Love Got To With It. :bored:

WLGTWI is amazeballs :umm:! It'd go great with them two you mentioned.

If she can do Glastonbury then she can do a lil 14 min show though? Crazy In Love/Single Ladies/Lose My Breath solo (and Halo for the lil 'world peace' thing that these singers like to do at the Superbowl) would make a pretty good energetic halftime show.

That would work (I was stuck think about songs like "Get Me Bodied", "Video Phone" and other hoodrat anthems).

I LOVE THAT PERFORMANCE! :excited: As far as I'm concerned that's their best performance.

I totally lived for this when they first did it! Still do! I think it's their best too! I can totally see it at the Superbowl along with CIL, SL and Halo. I just wish that if Bey ever does do it then she switches shit up...She's been like Michael lately and is rehashing the same tour over again.

I totally lived for this when they first did it! Still do! I think it's their best too! I can totally see it at the Superbowl along with CIL, SL and Halo. I just wish that if Bey ever does do it then she switches shit up...She's been like Michael lately and is rehashing the same tour over again.

that 'baby' couldnt have happened at a better time she needs to regroup on her music, her hair, style, tours and reinvent herself i see that blonde weave one mo gin'

Beyonce said the reason she turned it down is because she wanted to have her "Whitney" moment because she remembered how earth shattering Whitney's National Anthem was and she wanted to have that moment.

too bad she didnt ...people even forget that she has performed at the superbowl

Archived