Gaga's stage

Dee

395329_10150543814986379_71159721378_9100280_1406656261_a.jpg

LADY GAGA'S STAGE: Lady Gaga has released a rendering (below) of her stage design for her upcoming The Born This Way Ball Tour 2012-2013... She says, "To give you a bit of insight on the design of my new tour, the central area within the stage will be known as "The Monster Pit." "The Monster Pit" is General Admission only, and Little Monsters unlock it when they arrive to the arena or stadium. Entry to "The Monster Pit" is relegated to the fans who have arrived first, waited all night, + dressed to "Ball."" The first dates for the tour will be announced Wednesday afternoon.

LADY GAGA'S TOUR won't hit North America until 2013. According to Billboard.com, "The tour's first leg will hit Southeast and Japan through early June, encompassing 15 shows at stadiums and arenas. Gaga will then play about 15 shows in Australia, ending in July. Beyond that, current plans call for her to tour Europe in August, followed by Latin America towards the end of the year, and then North America in 2013, beginning in January and running into March."

LADY GAGA'S TOUR won't hit North America until 2013. According to Billboard.com, "The tour's first leg will hit Southeast and Japan through early June, encompassing 15 shows at stadiums and arenas. Gaga will then play about 15 shows in Australia, ending in July. Beyond that, current plans call for her to tour Europe in August, followed by Latin America towards the end of the year, and then North America in 2013, beginning in January and running into March."

Thats the first thing I thought as well. She is actively promoting them to camp out and rush in to get the best space. It reads liability lawsuit all day long imo.

exactly. It's a great plan to get rid of the crazies though. I support this move

I'm here for this

btw, Madonna's tour stage is similar ... :shifty:

The tour dates are pretty genius...conquer the world...one continent at a time. She's already big here in the States.

If her shows live up to the hype, her fanbase is sure to broaden across the globe and well...let's just say there will be another Queen of Pop.

The tour dates are pretty genius...conquer the world...one continent at a time. She's already big here in the States.

If her shows live up to the hype, her fanbase is sure to broaden across the globe and well...let's just say there will be another Queen of Pop.

Shes like the biggest pop star in world right now :mellow:

Archived