One of the biggest girl groups ever mite be touring this summer

Dee

296956-the-spice-girls-reunion-rumbles-that-wont-go-away-280x157.jpg

A Spice Girl reunion may well be in the pipeline, if new rumours and hints are to be believed. The fivesome are said to be “talking” and haven’t ruled out an appearance this summer.

A source close to the girls told E!Magazine that “there is a sense of unfinished business”.

The band – Posh, Scary, Baby, Sporty and Ginger – cut short their 2008 reunion tour because of “family and personal commitments”.

And, to be fair, the girls now have 11 children between them.

Spice Girls = A MUST SEE SHOW! I've been waiting since 1996 to see them live.

I missed their only South Florida in 1998 because my sister and I spent the entire summer in the UK. I also missed Janet's The Velvet Rope Tour that summer as well.

Spice Girls = A MUST SEE SHOW! I've been waiting since 1996 to see them live.

I missed their only South Florida in 1998 because my sister and I spent the entire summer in the UK. I also missed Janet's The Velvet Rope Tour that summer as well.

But why? I don't get the appeal :unsure: dont get me wrong they had some cute songs here and there

she did? wow....well there was that big girl power thing and now they are kinda a gay boy thing, the boys go see them...why i have no idea

Madonna had took Lola to go see them and they went backstage becuz Lola wanted to meet them before the show and Madonna said in their dressing room..they were sitting up there eating all these hot dogs.. (and she said it in a way like the sight was disgusting to her) :lmao: :lmao: Then afterwards her and Lola went to take their seat and watch the show..then Madonna criticized how they sounded vocally and she said something like "Well, thats the way you end up sounding when you backstage stuffing ur face with hot dogs before a show"

I.FUCKING.DIED at that whole story :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But why? I don't get the appeal :unsure: dont get me wrong they had some cute songs here and there

ME EITHER..I just DONT get it at all. Cute songs but ...thats where it stops. They're not dancers or the best vocalists..I mean..what am I going for? And the clips I've seen of their past tours..I was not impressed in anyway..

ME EITHER..I just DONT get it at all. Cute songs but ...thats where it stops. They're not dancers or the best vocalists..I mean..what am I going for? And the clips I've seen of their past tours..I was not impressed in anyway..

One of the reasons a lot of people went/want to see them is the nostalgia.

Yep. It was just too soon to mess it all up. I still remember the front page of the newspaper when she announced her departure. :lol:

I remember fans here were crying their eyes out :lmao:. Didn't they shade her in the Viva Forever video?

There was no shade in the video. It was animated and all 5 of them were represented.

Ah right. I just seem to remember someone saying once that they shaded Geri somewhere in it but I never saw it myself. Glad to know there wasn't any :)