TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

Whitney Houston's death: Distraught Ray J mourns singer

A bleary-eyed Ray J was seen briefly inside the lobby of the Beverly Hilton on Sunday morning, surrounded by three companions.

The musical artist had his hood on and was being consoled by others.

"Whitney dead," he repeated multiple times, as one friend grabbed him by the shoulders. "Whitney dead. We all gotta live with that."

Photos: Celebrities react to Whitney Houston's death

His companions pleaded with him to calm down, and a guest services clerk seemed at a loss as the artist made demands of the hotel's employees.

He continued, talking about "missed calls" from the deceased pop star. "We all gotta live with that."

Ray J was quiet but stern as he resisted his companions, dismissing their pleas with profanity.

Outside, much of the commotion from the night before had dissipated. Jazz music hummed lowly from the hotel lobby's speakers. Gone were the mourning fans and the first responders. All that was left was a smattering of news vans parked outside.

Ray J and his group, two men and a woman, quickly left the lobby and went up in the hotel's elevator.

Asked for comment, one of his companions responded: "Nothing right now."

Whitney Houston's death: Distraught Ray J mourns singer - latimes.com

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/02/whitney-houston-death-ray-j-mourns-singer.html

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray J Rushed to Whitney's Hotel, But Turned Away by Cops

35ivvdh.jpg

Ray J was home when he got the word Whitney Houston had died last night, but he was turned away by law enforcement at the hotel after he raced over to try and see her ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Ray J tell TMZ he went straight to the Beverly Hilton to try and see Houston as soon as he got the call that she had passed away. He had not been with Houston at all that day or the night before.

We're told when he arrived, law enforcement turned him away just as they did Bobbi Kristina. Ray J can be seen in the photo above, moments after, outside Whitney's room on the 4th floor.

According to our sources, Ray J is "crushed" by Whitney's passing

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houston-dead-ray-j/

So what does that have to do with the legacy that she secured before that album? Or the less commercial albums of the 2000's. Shit, I can say that I didn't care for anything she did in the 2000's and still claim that she's had a legendary career.

It's a time and a place for what you're trying to do and it's not the time. No one in this thread hasn't said anything negative about her because we're being respectful.

and now you're +8 I guess I should do a multiquote for the pressed :whistle:

February 12, 2012

350qliv.jpg

Whitney Houston's body was driven from the Beverly Hilton to the Los Angeles County coroner's office last night, around midnight, and ET has obtained exclusive images from inside the van.

Whitney Houston - Dead at 48

Capt. Brian Elias of the Los Angeles County coroner's office says that an autopsy has not been scheduled and that investigators are awaiting reports before an autopsy can be conducted.

Whitney Houston's Legacy Celebrated at Star-Studded Party

Houston's body was found yesterday afternoon and after attempts at resuscitation were unsuccessful, she was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m.

ETonlineAlertEntertainmentTonight

Whitney Houston in a Bodybag EXCLUSIVE PHOTO-- http://www.etonline.com/news/118944_Whitney_Houston_Bodybag/index.html

I hope whomever took that photo of Whitney inside the van is FIRED...and (if it is legally possible) sued by Whitney's family. The only person that could have taken that is someone who worked for at/for the coroner's office. I hope whatever money they received was worth it. Though I'm sure it was hundreds of thousands...if not millions. :sigh:

I hope whomever took that photo of Whitney inside the van is FIRED...and (if it is legally possible) sued by Whitney's family. The only person that could have taken that is someone who worked for at/for the coroner's office. I hope whatever money they received was worth it. Though I'm sure it was hundreds of thousands...if not millions. :sigh:

well they secured Michael pretty well after his passing they need to do the same with Whitney....we don't even know where MJ was buried we have an idea but no one here will visit his burial site soon..I think the family made a smart move there

me too I share my bed NOT pillows legs and everything :asham:

:lol:

Whitney is number 1 on Itunes singles and albums chart they also have a banner remembering Whitney....so sad :tear:

The good thing is her music will now reach a huge chunk of the iTunes generation. Although I don't think singles can re-enter the Hot 100, it will be nice to see her albums surge.

Archived