TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

I do not understand why some people are so stupid and/or only want to see the worst...even when there is proof otherwise.

I was just watching the video of Whitney interrupting the Monica, Brandy, and Clive Davis interview... people are wondering why she's so wet when she CLEARLY says to Monica that she just got out of the pool again, and that she swims at least two hours a day... Also, people are looking for things to point her "erratic behavior" (I actually read a comment saying they thought they heard Whitney calling for her dead father...when she was CLEARLY referring to Clive as her father. Something she has done for years)

Of course she had her issues, we ALL have issues...but do we have dissect everything and/or attach or own meanings to something when what was said and done is very clear if we only watch and listen.

I'm sorry, I'll get off the soap box... I was just pissed reading that nonsense.

I do not understand why some people are so stupid and/or only want to see the worst...even when there is proof otherwise.

I was just watching the video of Whitney interrupting the Monica, Brandy, and Clive Davis interview... people are wondering why she's so wet when she CLEARLY says to Monica that she just got out of the pool again, and that she swims at least two hours a day... Also, people are looking for things to point her "erratic behavior" (I actually read a comment saying they thought they heard Whitney calling for her dead father...when she was CLEARLY referring to Clive as her father. Something she has done for years)

Of course she had her issues, we ALL have issues...but do we have dissect everything and/or attach or own meanings to something when what was said and done is very clear if we only watch and listen.

I'm sorry, I'll get off the soap box... I was just pissed reading that nonsense.

you did well I tried to plus 1 ya but Im outta those for the day, so where is Henry? Him been missing a lot lately he must have a good man to look after :rolleyes:

She can do that, she just needs to be banned from singing when over-emotional :asham: We don't want any celebs providing cringe moments :umm:

>_< interesting note miss moderator, last night an enormous number of people were on this board, it's hard to believe Janet fans don't matter whenever something pops off this board gets hot, just an observation, wonder what you think about that?

I did wonder about Beyonce but thought it might be too soon.

Thank you! I've read the concern over her wet hair on several different sites. :sigh:

you did well I tried to plus 1 ya but Im outta those for the day, so where is Henry? Him been missing a lot lately he must have a good man to look after :rolleyes:

I didn't say it for a +1, but thanks for trying to give me one. lol

Hendrika has other stuff going on, I did see him on twitter when we all first learned that Whitney passed tho. -_-

She can do that, she just needs to be banned from singing when over-emotional :asham: We don't want any celebs providing cringe moments :umm:

Yeah..Mariah doesnt need to embarrass herself again..hell,she has issues vocally doin her own shit let alone doin emotional tributes...She definately should sit this one out.

Mine is only one of the millions of hearts broken over the death of Whitney Houston. I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song, and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, “Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed.”

-Dolly Parton

-_-

I honestly wouldn't mind Xtina singing her version of Run to You. She did a great job all those years back.

I wish they would have called on someone like Deborah Cox (is she even alive? :mellow: ) or Tamia or Kelly price.

I'm not too keen on JHud, Beyonce, or Mariah doing it. I like the idea of Chaka Khan singing I'm Every Woman. And I know it's rare of me to say this, but I wouldn't mind Celine.

I honestly wouldn't mind Xtina singing her version of Run to You. She did a great job all those years back.

I wish they would have called on someone like Deborah Cox (is she even alive? :mellow: ) or Tamia or Kelly price.

I'm not too keen on JHud, Beyonce, or Mariah doing it. I like the idea of Chaka Khan singing I'm Every Woman. And I know it's rare of me to say this, but I wouldn't mind Celine.

you want the legends I kinda do too, but some of these chicks voices are shot

I was thinking Celine should be involved as well. I understand why J-hud was asked to do it. She has an amazing voice, she's close with clive and she's well known. I feel like Brandy and Monica should have at least been asked. She was working closely with both of them before she passed away. Kelly Price should also have been asked. -_-