TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitney's family fears Bobbi Kristina is suicidal

In the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houston-bobbi-kristina-suicidial/

In the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

Oh lawd......

Krissy :tear: :tear:

I love how they dusted off the title "queen of pop" and gave her her due again, it's like I said we have several queens not one :whistle:

Agreed. I've been seeing it mentioned all over the place. Or I see "Legendary Pop and R&B singer," or "icon." It's good to see, imo.

It's interesting to see what kinds of details will come out.

If there was water in her lungs, that would indicate that she was alive. I just find it odd, that all her people were in the same hotel room as she was, and she may have been silently drowning for an hour, and nobody thought to check on her earlier. But I'm hoping I'm just thinking too hard.

it's another moment of I just can't believe I'm seeing this and watching it...and that movie I hope they finished it...my God it's like Michael all over again

Yea they wrapped on the week I was working on it.

OMG I had to skip by all of the reactions here, cause I am JUST getting over the deeeep personal sadness, and yall's reactions was about to take me there again. (for those of you who dont know I dont have internet yet so I wont be able to be on like I use too till Thursday)

I found out when 1 of my friends called me while I was shopping, and I couldnt breath, I just stopped, and just couldnt take it. I had to run to the car, put my head inbetween my arms and just fuckin breathe, and I held it together for a little while, until they started playing the music, I LOST it, and I am NOT a cryer, I havent cried since MJ but them tears werent stopping. Whitney was the 1st person I was ever a "stan" for, I mean we're talkin me being like 2, she was way before any Jackson in my book, though I dropped off in the late 90's, she always had a place in my heart. And then getting to ACTUALLY work with her, meet her and have some unforgettable moments with her, and get a big hug and kiss on the cheek from her........................................Theres no way I can EVER say what that meant to me and what it means for me now, I just, its still fucking shocking. Like most of you I JUST couldnt see her dying, I could see her being old, havin granbabies, and having many more infamous ups and downs, and just living with that....but alas her death never came into my mind, I was never worried about that. Damn. BUT Im takin this shit step by step.

And yall REALLLLLLY gotta pray/send some love for Bobbi Kristina, cause along with Whitney's passing, Bobby's father died in December, so in 3 months that poor girl lost her mother and grandfather, I.CANT.IMAGINE in a million years. DAMN.

And if any of you guys missed where I put the info about getting to work on Sparkle, all in the True You section (comfort Zone)

Poor girl. :( I can't even begin to imagine her pain.

It was almost like a mother/daughter relationship that they had. My heart goes out to Brandy so much...as a huge Brandy fan I seriously feel for her right now as well as Whitney's family..

Exactly. I hope everyone pulls through, I know with time, all will get stronger.

Archived