TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

Yeah. That's true. Fir some reason I was expecting Whitney to open the casket and say "You bettah chill. You bettah lay low"

:blink: anyway Bobby Brown should not have shown up with a gang of folks thinking they were gonna sit all them that man doesn't have the sense God gave a ant.

Beautiful service. Loved Alicia performance - that song always moves me especially since it first debuted around the death of my own grandmother so it's a special song for me.

Stevie was brilliant. I was moved by Bebe's speech. 'Yall broke right?' :lol:. Classic Whitney :lmao:.

At the end when IWALY started playing and they lifted that casket I just got really emotional and it hit me.

I was hoping Bobbi would speak. Bless Dionne. She stayed strong throughout.

It was just a beautiful service...a fitting curtain call.

:blink: anyway Bobby Brown should not have shown up with a gang of folks thinking they were gonna sit all them that man doesn't have the sense God gave a ant.

I'm no Bobby Brown stan (who is?), but he's really getting treated unfairly. He came with his kids, to support his daughter, and it sounds like security was being disrespectful. He did not have 7, 9 12 people with him like it's being reported. It could have been handled much better. If he did have too many people, they could have moved to another row, or be allowed to sit with choir. It's not like he had assistants, stylist, strippers etc.

I'm no Bobby Brown stan (who is?), but he's really getting treated unfairly. He came with his kids, to support his daughter, and it sounds like security was being disrespectful. He did not have 7, 9 12 people with him like it's being reported. It could have been handled much better. If he did have too many people, they could have moved to another row, or be allowed to sit with choir. It's not like he had assistants, stylist, strippers etc.

I agree. And as much as people may not want to believe it, they were on good terms. I believe about a month or so before she died, they did go out to dinner with their daughter. He should have been there.

I agree. And as much as people may not want to believe it, they were on good terms. I believe about a month or so before she died, they did go out to dinner with their daughter. He should have been there.

He should have been there, but for him to bring kids that were not Whitney and his was a bit much, Bobby as the father of their child had a right to pay his respects, in a tasteful manner, don't bring anyone else but you, they don't have a connection to Whitney and your connection now is she was the mother of your daughter that's it, no need to bring a soul but yo self. :filenails:

weren't people saying bobbi kris is having issues with him now too? I mean if everything was copacetic there they woulda worked something out. they ain't just gonna kick the child s father out if she wanted him there.

He should have been there, but for him to bring kids that were not Whitney and his was a bit much, Bobby as the father of their child had a right to pay his respects, in a tasteful manner, don't bring anyone else but you, they don't have a connection to Whitney and your connection now is she was the mother of your daughter that's it, no need to bring a soul but yo self. :filenails:

Whitney was their stepmother for a long time.. Those kids deserve to be there too..

Whitney was their stepmother for a long time.. Those kids deserve to be there too..

Did she raise them? Were they in her primary care? I see this kinda thing a lot dad has several baby mamas now only in the best cases are the moms getting along to the extent they care for another woman's child. Are you saying this took place?

weren't people saying bobbi kris is having issues with him now too? I mean if everything was copacetic there they woulda worked something out. they ain't just gonna kick the child s father out if she wanted him there.

Well with all those folks there, evidently someone in the crowd had sense, so for Bobby to be put out someone saw a reason to do so, I am not saying I know what it was or if it was right, I am saying if he showed up with a bunch of folks that may be out of order.

Did she raise them? Were they in her primary care? I see this kinda thing a lot dad has several baby mamas now only in the best cases are the moms getting along to the extent they care for another woman's child. Are you saying this took place?

Yes..Whitney helped raise those kids. They'd come and stay with her and Bobby. In her wendy interview Whitney said when they were with her they were hers.

Yes..Whitney helped raise those kids. They'd come and stay with her and Bobby. In her wendy interview Whitney said when they were with her they were hers.

If that's the case then why was Bobby treated the way he was at the funeral? It seems they arranged everything as Whitney would have wished, so if Whitney really was involved with his other children (and he has several from several women listed below) then why did they not honor Bobby's presence?

Bobby has other children. In 2004, he spent a brief time in jail for missing child support payments.

Landon Brown: Born in 1985. His mother is Melika Williams.

LaPrincia Brown: Born in 1990. Her mother is Kim Ward.

Robert (Bobby) Brown Jr: Born in 1991. His mother is Kim Ward.

Cassius Brown: Born in 2009. His mother is Alicia Etheridge. Bobby and Alicia became engaged in May 2010.

I'd agree with this if it were about anyone else but his kids, it was always clear that Whitney took in his kids as "Their" kids when they were together, for 14 years. They all had relationships with her, we could see that on Being Bobby Brown, and they were all very close to Bobbi Krissie's age, so Whitney had to be like a strong mother figure in their lives.

Shit its not like with me where my halvsies are between 20-10 yrs older than me, and my mom only really helped raise 2 of the 6 of them.

I'd agree with this if it were about anyone else but his kids, it was always clear that Whitney took in his kids as "Their" kids when they were together, for 14 years. They all had relationships with her, we could see that on Being Bobby Brown, and they were all very close to Bobbi Krissie's age, so Whitney had to be like a strong mother figure in their lives.

Shit its not like with me where my halvsies are between 20-10 yrs older than me, and my mom only really helped raise 2 of the 6 of them.

so that makes a case for Bobby and his kids all being there, so what was the problem? Why was he moved around and ultimately pushed out?

Well with all those folks there, evidently someone in the crowd had sense, so for Bobby to be put out someone saw a reason to do so, I am not saying I know what it was or if it was right, I am saying if he showed up with a bunch of folks that may be out of order.

I think it was a sitting issue.. There probably wasn't a lot of room for everyone so instead of causing a scene, Bobby left..

If that's the case then why was Bobby treated the way he was at the funeral? It seems they arranged everything as Whitney would have wished, so if Whitney really was involved with his other children (and he has several from several women listed below) then why did they not honor Bobby's presence?

Bobby has other children. In 2004, he spent a brief time in jail for missing child support payments.

Landon Brown: Born in 1985. His mother is Melika Williams.

LaPrincia Brown: Born in 1990. Her mother is Kim Ward.

Robert (Bobby) Brown Jr: Born in 1991. His mother is Kim Ward.

Cassius Brown: Born in 2009. His mother is Alicia Etheridge. Bobby and Alicia became engaged in May 2010.

Um they did everything to make her family comfortable too, just because Whitney helped raise them dont mean Cissy or any other Houstons had anything to do with them. Cissy HATES Bobby, and always has, and she probably dont exactly hate the kids but my guess is she didnt really care about them in the planning of her daughters funeral.

He choose to leave in the end. It isn't like they kicked him out. He might have brought more people than they expected him too. Or Bobbi Kris clearly didn't want to talk to him if security said no. I mean when you rolling into a packed church 9 deep there might be some seating problems.

so it goes back to what the media reported.....why would he show up "rolling 9 deep" instead of bringing family only? and yes he did leave on his own because he didn't want to cause a scene. I think someone in charge of putting this together should have had words with Bobby ahead of time, if his daughter with Whitney had problems with him he should have known that BEFORE he came, if he was limited to who he was bringing, he should have known that BEFORE showing up, that's all I'm saying

so it goes back to what the media reported.....why would he show up "rolling 9 deep" instead of bringing family only? and yes he did leave on his own because he didn't want to cause a scene. I think someone in charge of putting this together should have had words with Bobby ahead of time, if his daughter with Whitney had problems with him he should have known that BEFORE he came, if he was limited to who he was bringing, he should have known that BEFORE showing up, that's all I'm saying

I dont't think the rift with his daughter started today. It had been reported they fell out and have had been having issues. I am sure he tried to contact her this week he must have known how things were going.