The Official 2012 Grammy Awards Thread

TwistedElegance™

him has a tongue on him but it's fiery passion....I kinda like it :ph34r:

Do we need to get some clorox and clean up the thread or should we just leave ? :umm:

well she hasn't said anything and there was a great pic of her posted recently she looked thin

Janet + Grammys = nope. Unless she wants to do something or wants to be there because of Whit it's not happening. Hell she wasn't even there for MJ tribute so that just shows you how much she respects this popularity contest

Do we need to get some clorox and clean up the thread or should we just leave ? :umm:

Janet + Grammys = nope. Unless she wants to do something or wants to be there because of Whit it's not happening. Hell she wasn't even there for MJ tribute so that just shows you how much she respects this popularity contest

well they (the Grammys) were seen as shorting Janet over the years esp for the janet. album many reviewers said that album should have been nominated for album of the year.

Does this sound like the Grammys site is streaming the ceremony? I can't be sure. :lol:

54th GRAMMY Awards Multi-Screen Experience

5–8:30 p.m. PT

Tune in to Music’s Biggest Night like you never have before with an exciting “multi-screen experience” — as you watch the 54th GRAMMY Awards on CBS, keep the GRAMMY Live stream on your mobile device, tablet or computer! Don’t miss a set change with our behind-the-scenes load-in cam! And learn what happens AFTER an artist wins a GRAMMY with our official portrait photographer cam featuring renowned photographer Danny Clinch, live one-on-one interview room and full access to the official TV/radio room.

no as long as the Italiano keeps his legs closed I will be just fine -_-

well they (the Grammys) were seen as shorting Janet over the years esp for the janet. album many reviewers said that album should have been nominated for album of the year.

I'm only here for the Whitney tribute and for the Adele performance. They could cancel the whole thing after tbh.

They always did her bad, even Patty admitted it and supported her so it's whatever

This blonde chick was annoying yesterday and it's even worse today :umm:

I'm only here for the Whitney tribute and for the Adele performance. They could cancel the whole thing after tbh.

They always did her bad, even Patty admitted it and supported her so it's whatever

Don't you have your fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed Gaga will win? ^_^

yea on the website for the Grammys they have red carpet and even those lessor winners speaking now so it's there now for the actual show...can't speak on that

OMG dead at this Tai chick interviewing people on the red carpet:

"Thanks guys, I'm here with... I'm sorry... what's your name again?"

:asham:

*sigh*

Kelly Rowland up for : "Motivation"(feat. Lil Wayne) Best Rap/Sung Collaboration

Quick, somebody tweet her that cuz she is probably thinking that she is there to Promote 4