Top 10 Whitney Songs

Pez

it is very hard to relate to Whitney... since she didn't write and was handed tracks like Britney Spears... she's just a figure head but i'm sure her music pleased many of people and her voice brought many people to their knees... yada yada... doesn't take away the fact that she's just was doll of the entertainment business

You could have kept that to yourself and avoided this thread altogether. She didn't have to write one note or lyric. Her gift was her voice which will live own through eternity. What's your gift? What will people remember about YOU when you pass away? Even if its just that you were a douchebag and an asshole, it whould still be wrong to try and discredit you the day after you die. -1 for you. :coffee:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is very hard to relate to Whitney... since she didn't write and was handed tracks like Britney Spears... she's just a figure head but i'm sure her music pleased many of people and her voice brought many people to their knees... yada yada... doesn't take away the fact that she's just was doll of the entertainment business

Why have you turned into a fucking troll? It's really THAT important for talented people who can actually sing a song to write their own? For fucks sake game. Please don't fucking compare Britney. Whitney Houston was handed songs as have MANY people...But in her prime, she delivered and that's ALL that fucking matters.

You could have kept that to yourself and avoided this thread altogether. She didn't have to write one note or lyric. Her gift was her voice which will live own through eternity. What's your gift? What will people remember about YOU when you pass away? Even if its just that you were a douchebag and an asshole, it whould still be wrong to try and discredit you the day after you die. -1 for you. :coffee:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1. I Didn't Know My Own Strength - this song has HELPED ME sooo much through my times of doubt and frustration, I have played it endlessly since it released.

2. Queen Of The Night - the first song I remember hearing from Whitney as a child.

3. Count On Me - I wrote a paper on this song for a 2nd grade class room assignment.

4. My Love Is Your Love - jammed to this entire album when I got it for Christmas in the fourth grade.

5. Exhale (Shoop Shoop) - played this soundtrack SOOO many times, to this day, one of my favorite soundtracks ever.

6. It's Not Right But It's Okay - they just played this video and song at the club on Thursday, I got so excited and started yelling "NIPPAY"!

7. When You Believe - I sung this at a singing and acting camp with the other students in the summer of 1999.

8. Why Does It Hurt So Bad - Her performance of this at the 1996 MTV Movie Awards - enough said!

9. I'm Your Baby Tonight - Another one of my first favorites, her best video.

10. I Will Always Love You - Blame American Idol for me trying to sing this song on the school bus nearly every day in high school hehe.

Others: "Saving All My Love For You", "Call You Tonight" (they play this at my gym SO MUCH), "If I Told You", "I Have Nothing", and "Heartbreak Hotel".

God Bless your heart and soul. Either you're doing this out of spite and attention, or you're just a really unhappy person. You're completely focused on what doesn't matter. Music is not just about who writes it. I pity you.

No I didn't. And to think that at that time. I was stanning for Whitney and Michael. I didn't pay attention to Janet until Pleasure Principle...lol

Yeah Janet's people turned it down cause she was doing control and it wasn't fit for Janet at that time

Yeah, his consistence is commendable, but there's a time and place also.

ugh.. you people didn't know her... and save the crap... you Americanos and your delusion :rolleyes:

]

but i didn't and y'all will deal

You can't use that... that's as pathetic as saying "she has more money than you"... get out of here with that

tumblr_ltpcty1mNk1qk6zdio1_250.gif

God Bless your heart and soul. Either you're doing this out of spite and attention, or you're just a really unhappy person. You're completely focused on what doesn't matter. Music is not just about who writes it. I pity you.

music is about who writes it.. why do you think Beyonce signs up... :mellow:

how you gonna tell me what matters? :blink: and I'm unhappy? :blink: okay... because i don't mourn someone I don't know... makes me unhappy... :excited: *goes back to doing essay*

You Give Good Love

Saving All My Love for You

How Will I Know

Didn't We Almost Have It All

So Emotional

Where Do Broken Hearts Go

All the Man That I Need

I'm Your Baby Tonight

I Have Nothing

Exhale (Shoop Shoop)

^^this, how any list here is missing "You Give Good Love" is beyond me

Pretty much. We've been through this with the deaths of MJ and Amy Winehouse. Trolling at its best... or worst.

at least i'm not a bandwagon jumper :coffee:

if i were trolling i'd be in the main thread Whitney thread... or actually trolling... with insults... i just commented and others decided to give me their attention and blow up every word i say -_-

and what i said was truth :coffee: so if trolling = truth.. then show me the bridge for which i should sleep under for the rest of my days

well his downfall from bias moderator to just a regular ole member really took it's toll on him mentally :whistle:

you have no idea what your talking about... and i'm the troll?

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

well his downfall from bias moderator to just a regular ole member really took it's toll on him mentally :whistle:

I never had an issue with him as moderator. I guess I didn't pay much attention.

if i were trolling i'd be in the main thread Whitney thread... or actually trolling... with insults... i just commented and others decided to give me their attention and blow up every word i say -_-

and what i said was truth :coffee: so if trolling = truth.. then show me the bridge for which i should sleep under for the rest of my days

And who here is? :umm:

"If I were trolling"? :blink::lmao:

Exactly. He's not gonna change now.

-_-

you have no idea what your talking about... and i'm the troll?

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

are you a moderator anymore? let me answer for you NO ....nothing left to say really tea1.gif

Archived