Janet Jackson Appreciation Thread

SloLove

After all these celebrity deaths I really wanna thank GOD for Janet and her strength. You know she's dealt with depression in the past and that could have led to so many things...but she's still here and I just want her to know how much I love and appreciate her and I actually include her in my prayers when I say them

Wonderful thread. Janet has always been an excellent example of strength and control, even when things in her life were falling apart. She held together and managed to push through and do even better. She's also been a beautiful example of love by the love she's shown her family, her friends, and her fans. She's such a pure and gentle spirit, with enough courage to do big things many would never expect. She has a voice you can't help but notice, a style that's incomparable, moves that set a standard, and a beauty that many many try but fail to match. She's a goddess of a woman. She'll always be on top of the industry as its queen of queens, and over my heart forever. I love her with a love I never would have imagined I could claim. I always will. I love you, Janet. Eternally. Thank you for everything.

(I teared up quite a bit when writing this. I may have overdone it lol)

But it's true! I can't imagine hearing news about Janet's death...so no matter what y'all may say about her career choices or whatever she is still here! Healthy not addicted to drugs or alcohol ...she could have easily taken those routes with all she's been through

Archived