Name Who Is suspect (gay) in Hollywood...

Bailey

...I want to make a list of em, I mean not just some silly rumors but like no for real that dude/chick is gay:

Queen Latifah

:blink: There's NOTHING suspect about her being a lesbian. Queen is well aware of ppl knowing her business...so she doesnt count. The photos of her and her ex all hugged up on a boat leaked EVERYWHERE for Christsake..not to mention the bitch blasted Queen on twitter for breaking up with her which made headline news...so ... :lol:

That Taylor kid would be more fitting for this type of thread.

:blink: There's NOTHING suspect about her being a lesbian. Queen is well aware of ppl knowing her business...so she doesnt count. The photos of her and her ex all hugged up on a boat leaked EVERYWHERE for Christsake..not to mention the bitch blasted Queen on twitter for breaking up with her which made headline news...so ... :lol:

That Taylor kid would be more fitting for this type of thread.

what about Anderson Cooper

I don't know why they say Tom Cruise is gay, I don't see it, I think he crazy as hell. One thing I do know is within our lifetimes those in the closet will come out gradually as they get older and kinda want to tell their story when they feel comfortable to do so. Its getting better for gays culture wise. I must say Im kinda put off by the gays I see on Real Housewives of Atlanta they do not represent most gay men, they have their thing sure, but a lot of gay men are simply men who happen to enjoy sex with other men and you would not know it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats a better example..not someone whose business is plastered all over the place..how is that "suspect" .. :asham:

well I knew this thread would catch your attention so I went with what came to mind first, but you're right the cat is outta the bag with her (pun intended)

let's see I don't know what to say about these so-called gay rappers I don't who are they?