Amber Riley

SloLove

I have never understood why Rachel's voice is always the most celebrated in the show, when Mercedes' is clearly better.

Even Mercedes says that on the show, they must all know it's true. :lol: As much as I like her on Glee, I kinda wish she'd emerged naturally (or at least less restricted) as a great new artist for us to fall in love with. But she tried out for Idol and was unsuccessful. :umm:

Even Mercedes says that on the show, they must all know it's true. :lol: As much as I like her on Glee, I kinda wish she'd emerged naturally (or at least less restricted) as a great new artist for us to fall in love with. But she tried out for Idol and was unsuccessful. :umm:

Lia Michelle is the better actress though. She can carry more storylines than mercedes and a better range of emotions. But, Amber Riley was underutilized till this season.

Idol doesn't get the final say so...Jennifer Lopez is a judge now...need I say more?

I didn't know that :blush: Given the shit they've put through this year, that really surprises me.

I would answer this question but I don't wanna have to curse bitches out today...

That doesn't usually stop you :lol:

Lia Michelle is the better actress though. She can carry more storylines than mercedes and a better range of emotions. But, Amber Riley was underutilized till this season.

Didn't Lea get better storylines though? I can't think of a decent storyline that Amber's had so far. "Shall I dump Curtis (or whatever his name is, I forget when they're not regulars :blush:) and go out with Sam?" Oh the decisions :sigh::lmao:

They don't give Amber enough to do, so I don't think we've had the chance to really decide yet.

Idol doesn't get the final say so...Jennifer Lopez is a judge now...need I say more?

What does that mean? :lol: J. Lo knows what she's talking about.

I didn't know that :blush: Given the shit they've put through this year, that really surprises me.

-_-

Didn't Lea get better storylines though? I can't think of a decent storyline that Amber's had so far. "Shall I dump Curtis (or whatever his name is, I forget when they're not regulars :blush:) and go out with Sam?" Oh the decisions :sigh::lmao:

Clearly Lia gets the meatier storylines but Amber has had chances this season especially. She does a great bitch, she does sassy, she does angry well. But the lighter moments, like last episode where she has to be vulnerable don't come off as genuine or believable. She sounded so forced talking to sam about not being able to be with him. And her crying, I just don't find her deep unless she is playing to her strengths actingwise.

Her voice singing, dancing etc is not in question at all. Shes amazing performer. But I think all the girls except maybe Tina are better actingwise.

Clearly Lia gets the meatier storylines but Amber has had chances this season especially. She does a great bitch, she does sassy, she does angry well. But the lighter moments, like last episode where she has to be vulnerable don't come off as genuine or believable. She sounded so forced talking to sam about not being able to be with him. And her crying, I just don't find her deep unless she is playing to her strengths actingwise.

Her voice singing, dancing etc is not in question at all. Shes amazing performer. But I think all the girls except maybe Tina are better actingwise.

Ugh, Tina is just plain uncomfortable at times. :lol:

Ugh, Tina is just plain uncomfortable at times. :lol:

Yup. Amber really should have been given half kurt's screen time from last season. They gave him FAR too much for the screen time with his gaybashing storyline that went way beyond necessary. Then she could have had more time to develop. This year they are doing a decent job though spreading the wealth and storylines

That doesn't usually stop you :lol:

You're absolutely right lol but i spoke to someone the other day from tge forum and they reminded me about something, so Imma chill and go sit on my thinking seat